Goodbye Jesus

Did Jesus die for Adam & Steve?

AntiChrist

On 8/10/2020 at 5:43 AM, Thumbelina said:

I don't give up on you guys. You guys will be missing out on paradise by default. While I may not always stop by, or only get lions who troll me, I can pray for you all & check in from time to time.

I'm glad you're still alive, pops. This pandemic took out other pops' out there, I was worried so I checked in.

I may not be able to convince you that God loves you but I can pray. God works in mysterious ways. Hey, sometimes reformed atheists make the best Christians.

Reply removed.

On 7/21/2020 at 3:56 PM, mwc said:

The answer is: yes.  Genesis 6:2,4 tells us "2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose", "4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown."  So they had gender unless it just magically appeared in these verses.

mwc

So you got you one of them there talking Bibles, kewl; so do you think it is true what some people say about the talking Bible, that it is smarter than any beast of the field which Nature's God had made?   I guess it is if it told ya'll the answer is yes.  ⛎

• Super Moderator

Wow, my Harry Potter collection must be smarter than a hippogriff.

3 hours ago, Justus said:

So you got you one of them there talking Bibles, kewl; so do you think it is true what some people say about the talking Bible, that it is smarter than any beast of the field which Nature's God had made?   I guess it is if it told ya'll the answer is yes.  ⛎

What do you think the purpose of words are for?

You're talking to me right here in your last post, and yet, you're only writing words.  Just as I am doing with you now in my reponse.  So do we have a talking forum?  Or is your post semantic nonsense, as in, you're full of shit?

mwc