Goodbye Jesus

Ellen G White: False prophet

midniterider

https://www.nonegw.org/

Here's a site about false prophet Ellen G. White and why Seventh Day Adventists are not true Christians. Enjoy.

• Thanks 1

However if a Christian makes the claim that either SDA or Catholics are not true Christians they've just committed a no true Scotsman fallacy. And vice versa.

• Super Moderator

When everybody is just making shit up, how do you choose your favorite shit?

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, florduh said:

You have to be lead by the spirit brother. Also having shrooms will help, I hear. :D 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

The life and teachings of EG White. Contradictions and Plagiarism not withstanding: 

• 1 year later...

I'm bumping this back up. 

I went to my wife's 30-year reunion over the weekend and had a long talk with a guy from the class of 93.' I just happened to be sitting next to him at dinner. And the conversation went in the direction of the content of the video above. I showed him our website on my iphone and showed him my screen name and avatar. He's been invited to look around and join if he'd like. 

I was getting looks across the table from the class 92' folks listening to what we were discussing. And I came down very hard on the SDA organization in front of them all. No one bothered to try and challenge any of it. I tend to make it known to them when I attend these types of gatherings. Just to put it out there. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Joshpantera said:

I was getting looks across the table from the class 92' folks listening to what we were discussing. And I came down very hard on the SDA organization in front of them all.

Good for you!

Was your wife kicking you under the table while you were doing this?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TABA said:

Good for you!

Was your wife kicking you under the table while you were doing this?

She let it ride! 

Ellen Harmon (1827-1915), prophetess and foundress of the Seventh-Day Adventists, reported after one of her visions that "the inhabitants [of Jupiter] are a tall, majestic people, so unlike the inhabitants of earth. Sin has never entered here." 

https://www.catholiceducation.org/en/culture/catholic-contributions/alien-ideas-christianity-and-the-search-for-extraterrestrial-life.html

PIA22946-Jupiter-RedSpot-JunoSpacecraft-

Where these tall, majestic and sinless people breathe...

Hydrogen, helium, methane, ammonia, hydrogen deuteride, ethane and water vapour!

🤣

• Haha 2

So, imagine me at a restaurant last Saturday night. Slamming a few rum and cokes. Explaining things like this to a former school mate in front of people who apparently in their late 40's have never bothered to question EGW or the SDA church. I touched on her talking about seeing people on the other planets of the solar system. Whisking off to the holiest of holies in the heavenly sanctuary. Her, along with the 144,000 remnant of Israel in-crowd of Revelation. 🤣

I said, "ya know, when she dropped dead in 1915 without revelation taking place, that pretty much sealed the deal in terms of false prophecy!" 

• Like 1

Reminds me of the unintentionally hilarious title of an article in our local newspaper, many years ago.

Unexpected death of clairvoyant's husband 

🤣

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2020 at 7:15 PM, florduh said:

I would guess by its aroma.

• Super Moderator
8 hours ago, pantheory said:

I would guess by its aroma.

Well, don't sell yourself short.  There are plenty of other factors to consider: texture, solubility, lipid content... just to name a few.

4 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Well, don't sell yourself short.  There are plenty of other factors to consider: texture, solubility, lipid content... just to name a few.

yeah,  I guess BS has a number of other aspects that can be tested other than aroma, I stand corrected. But most people, I expect,  don't have the testing equipment to determine one form of BS from another.

Hey, it's easy to tell bull shit from deer shit.  Dog Shit.  Chicken shit.  But I guess there's a lot of blind people out there.  😆

• Like 1