Goodbye Jesus

Blotted Out Of Book Of Life

jasonwhatever

You should all reevaluate your blatant hatred and rejection of GOD Who Sees and Knows all things, and will Judge all things.

Umm, I don't hate "God" (whether Jehova, Allah, Vishnu, Brahma, Apollo, Zeus, or any of the other thousands of gods believed by man) for the same reason I don't hate mermaids, leprechauns, elves and Santa Claus..... there's no evidence that any of those things exist. Do you hate the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy?

Jason: I used to be just as convinced in the truth of Christianity as you are. I believed with absolute certainity that the Christian faith was true, and thought the Christian arguments on the existence of God were plainly superior to the Atheist one. But when I examined the issue more deeply, more critically, and more objectively, I changed my beliefs.

I suggest you do a honest review of your own beliefs. Study closely both arguments and views for and against Christianity. Pray about it, and think deeply about it.

If you want a good place to start with non-christian arguments, look over the critiques at www.skepticsannotatedbible.com It's a good starting point.

Best Wishes

I will quote The Scriputures that are making me feel that I'm going to be slain by the end of this year (by year I mean Jewish year, as this is the measurement of the year that GOD Ordained, I believe). "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privaly shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying The Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves SWIFT DESTRUCTION." What is this swift destruction that is brought upon them for denying The Lord? I have never been a preacher or a teacher of doctrine, but any denial of The Lord, in heart or deed, is denial.

"For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from The Holy Commandment delivered unto them."

JESUS CHRIST also Spoke about how if a man does not abide in Him, he will cast it out, and "men gather them and cast them into the fire." There are also references in The Book of Enoch and Book of Sirach that coincide with this.

If what I'm thinking is indeed true, then there has to be someone else out there in a similar situation.

Wow, where to start? I didn't know that my crisis was going to offend so many, and that certainly was not my intention. I'm making a judgment as to who was saved and who was not, but I do know from experience that most who claim to be "Christian" are not truly saved; they are professors, finding something in the culture more than in The Faith.

Not offended at all. You belief system is as irrelevant to me as the world of Harry Potter likely is to you. (And NO I don't worship Harry Potter.....it's fictional, thats what I mean)

Why am I not asking a preacher or fundamentalists? Because I already have. I have posted this on this board, because I assume that if God does indeed blot out fallen-away Christians on Rosh Hashanah, possibly somewhere out there someone will have been going through the same dread that I have been going through. I'm not looking so much for advice.

Okay, think you missed the point of our little tribe here......We are former Christians and we are HAPPY to be FREE from that destructive belief system. We aren't hoping, looking, or wishing in any way to be back in Biblegod's "good graces" (which include prejudice, racism, and genocide of anyone "other")

And why would a Jewish Holiday have any impact on a Christian? Because Christians-- those filled with The Holy Spirit-- are the new Israel, and the old Jewish Holidays are figures and shadows of things to come in Christ. They represent things that happen in the Heavenly realm, physical for Spiritual. For example, Christ died on The Passover; Pentecost occured on Shavuot.

Not interesting.

I have no doubt that Christianity and The Christian GOD are Truly true. It make such complete sense and really has no contradictions whatsoever if read with an enlightened mind.

You need to get off the drugs.

You should all reevaluate your blatant hatred and rejection of GOD Who Sees and Knows all things, and will Judge all things. And be glad that you weren't saved, lest you be in the same damnation that I believe I'm under. If you were never truly saved, you can still repent and become written in The Heavenly Tablets and filled with The Holy Spirit.

Sincerely,

jason

I don't hate god. I don't believe in Biblegod whatsoever. I don't believe in any religion whatsoever. If god wishes to reveal anything to me, that being is perfectly capable of making their wishes perfectly clear. DIRECTLY to me, and not through the convoluted, twisted, and badly translated words of a BOOK that has not seen an update or any new material included in over 800 YEARS.

And don't tell me what to do, or what to believe in. I haven't done that to you, now have I? Quit being rude.

Yes, but it is true that not all who profess were truly ever saved. Most on here don't believe that God is real. This seems unfathomable to me, if they were ever truly saved in the first place.

You're a tad hysterical here Jason, and I'm sorry for that. Take a deep breath. Now... This nonsense of "never truly saved" What's that mean? A person asks Christ into their life, what more is there to do? Your Hysteria and fear are feeding each other and it's preventing you from using reason and logic. How do you define being saved outside of asking Christ into your life? I thought the teachings were, If you believe and ask.. that's all that needs to be done?

On an aside, I suggest you contact a rabbi to straighten out you misconceptions of Jewish belief. You have some sorta cluster Fk going on intertwining two completely different belief systems how your arriving at the initial post I can't even begin to figure out?? You have been grossly mislead though. After life is never focused on or rarely even talked about, and another thing Hell doesn't exist in the Jewish faith, just death.

Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New year, (The new year started when Israelites were freed from Egypt) and The book your talking about focuses on DEEDS not beliefs. How have you treated your fellow man? How have you conducted your life, have you cheated anyone? Hurt anyone these are the things focused on. It's reflecting of what you've done the last year both good and bad. Rosh Hashanah is ended after all the reflection of deeds,with Yom Kippur (AKA the day of atonement) The day is spent 25-hour fast and intensive prayer. It derives from the golden calf incident. It has nothing to do about death or being killed. It has to do with reflecting and fixing the wrongs you've committed.

Above, someone asked what exactly did I do to have this happen? During last summer, I wandered away from The Lord in my heart and it culminated one day when I said "Oh my God!" I truly feel that at that point, The Lord left me and I was blotted out of The Book of Life.

I'm terrified and hopeless. No psychologist can fix my problem.

You do have a problem I agree. Believe it or not, many of us can relate to the extreme fear you have, and there is help for it. Religion counts on your fear, and it's a sign the you've been programmed to fear. Much like battered wives syndrome. Your told your loved but you live in fear and terror by your abusers (dogma) and relate fear and terror with love. Of course you'll never be good enough for gawd in your mind because your to busy looking at every single worst aspect of yourself, It's how you've been taught to think.

Now, listen, no one knows the name of the god you feel you offended. gods have been around sense men. Each having their rituals and rules. Logically, how are you suppose to find out who the true god is if your never suppose to question? Would a creator that knows how men's minds work punish men for learning and seeking answers? Do you believe were all suppose to believe what a self appointed holy man say's is true with out checking the facts? Do you believe fact checking is the same as sinning? What's to say what is true if we're not allowed to question or seek? It's nonsense. Its the same kind of logic that says god created our hands but were not allowed to use them to build anything or feed ourselves.

Now, You need to first calm down. Second use logic and reason to weigh out truth from lies. It's very easy to knee jerk into emotionalism, but maintain a grip. If you're having a hard time doing that and the lines are blurred to you then look at it abstractly.

I believe that I have experienced this, and will be slain by God by the end of the year. The last seven months have been a total nightmare, living in total horror and dread. This occured after I said "O my God!" I'm 27 years old, and am going to be dead and in the lake of fire by next Rosh Hashanah?!

Yep, you're right. I just checked all the posters on this board, and no-one who was an ex-christian has posted since the last Rosh Hash-ama. :grin:

Dude. Get some medical help. You're nuts.

I have posted this on this board, because I assume that if God does indeed blot out fallen-away Christians on Rosh Hashanah, possibly somewhere out there someone will have been going through the same dread that I have been going through. I'm not looking so much for advice.

Jason, you just don't *get* it, do you? No one here (that I know of) is experiencing the same "dread" as you. Heck, I experienced more "dread" in my former belief system. Of course, this is probably a concept you couldn't even begin to grasp.

You should all reevaluate your blatant hatred and rejection of GOD Who Sees and Knows all things, and will Judge all things. And be glad that you weren't saved, lest you be in the same damnation that I believe I'm under. If you were never truly saved, you can still repent and become written in The Heavenly Tablets and filled with The Holy Spirit.

I have never, ever heard an OSASer talk like this. Ever. The screwed up philosophy you're presenting is even worse than what I've heard from most people who spout the "Never a true Christian Crap". Totally contradictory.

As for "hatred", how can love the idea of a God who sets up His creation? I can't. Not to mention that the idea makes no sense whatsoever. I believe that any being who created the universe would love us enough to not play the "I know you'll go to Hell, but I really don't want you there" type of game. Why create only to destroy? That makes no sense.

I agree with Fwee. This place isn't for you. Your judgmental, self-righteous preaching isn't welcome here.

If you are serious and not a troll, go see a doctor ASAP and tell him exactly what you told us.

Do you hate the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy?

I don't like either. Let's get 'em! ;)

At least the Tooth Fairy gives you quarters.

Oh, wait.

The Easter Bunny brings candy. Candy leads to cavities. Cavities lead to the Tooth Fairy. They must be working together. ;)

Yeah, let's get 'em both. :P

I agree with Fwee. This place isn't for you. Your judgmental, self-righteous preaching isn't welcome here.

My sentiments exactly. I guess he's trying to kill two birds with one stone..... save himself and then try to convince us to share his delusions at the same time. Thanks but no thanks, been there done that :Hmm:

I find your dismissal of the sacrifices we made as christians as not "ever truly saved" highly judgemental, patronising, self-righteous, ignorant and offensive, and clearly demonstrates, yet again, how totally screwed up and "abandoned by God" christians like yourself really are.

If you are as christian as you claim to be, you should actually read your bible once in a while, and learn what your JESUS CHRIST really commands you to do.

I've never felt your dread, you sad little boy.

Now go away you ignorant, hateful, christian fundamentalist troll.

I always wonder about these trolls - are they really xtians or just some heretic spoofing us? I guess we'll never know. :shrug:

I'm just going to assume that Jason is not a troll...not in the traditional sense, at least.

Sometimes, in the back of my mind, there's this strange drama that plays out...

"What if god was real?"

"Well, god's not...if he were, I'd still be christian"

"But if he is, you've committed the unforgiveable sin"

"But he's not real"

"You sure thought he was at one time, and you thought anyone who knowingly turned from him were willfully damning themselves."

"Yes, but I was brainwashed to think that way."

"Brainwashed? HA! YOU chose Christ. You believed because god found you where you were at. He showed himself to you. How in the world can you so willfully unsee what you've seen?"

"This is bullshit."

"Really?"

"Yes. End of debate."

So, Jason...maybe I can relate.

But the really real truth is that Hindus meet Braham, Buddhists find Nirvana. The list goes on and on...

And at the end of the day, I left christianity because it scrambeled my brain and made me a little nuts trying to make sense of something so illogical and often morally reprehensible.

That, and god had quit communicating with me for a long enough time to where I had room to take a deep breath and really critically examine wether or not it really was the truth.

My honest hope for you is that you either:

1)find a way to "make amends with god"

2)See this psychotic cultist lie for what it really is

Jason:

This forum has many people on it who recanted their faith many years ago. Many Rosh Hashana's have passed. They're still here.

Yup. I'm on Rosh Hashana IV.

I have a hard time with sin. If you cannot go to heaven being a sinner then you need a death bed confession, either to a priest or to god, sort of situation or you will die with sin you havn't repented no matter what. If that is the case, then no one goes to heaven except those who ask for forgiveness at the moment of death. So what is the point in asking for forgiveness if you will die with sin on your head anyway?

As far as this Jason guy goes, he sounds like a Phelps follower to me and after watching that woman on Hannity I don't really care what his problem is. It is my sincerest hope that once Rosh H. comes that he blows his own head off and saves whatever god he is talking about the trouble.

Yet another troll?

You should all reevaluate your blatant hatred and rejection of GOD Who Sees and Knows all things, and will Judge all things. And be glad that you weren't saved, lest you be in the same damnation that I believe I'm under.

First off, I don't hate any god, none of them mean anything to me to hate or love them. Second of all, you say that your god judges all things....so are you are your own god???? You are passing off judgement on to us that none of us were ever saved, so that makes you god? I think not!

If you believe you are under this horrible damnation from your "loving" god, try looking elsewhere for help cause us hellbound heathens will only drag you deeper into the depths of hell!

Jason has been blocked for 1 day. He is a suspected troll.

...but I do know from experience that most who claim to be "Christian" are not truly saved; they are professors, finding something in the culture more than in The Faith.
I usually hold my tongue, but jason, you are full of shit. Don't you know that every one, every single person who honestly believes they are a Christian, is a Christian. Christianity is simply a belief. If I believe in the Jesus of the bible, I am a Christian. The only way a person could not be a "true" Christian is if they claimed to be a Christian, but knew them selves that they were lying. It's that simple.

And why would a Jewish Holiday have any impact on a Christian? Because Christians-- those filled with The Holy Spirit-- are the new Israel, and the old Jewish Holidays are figures and shadows of things to come in Christ. They represent things that happen in the Heavenly realm, physical for Spiritual. For example, Christ died on The Passover; Pentecost occured on Shavuot.
Blah, blah, blah. This is what you have been TAUGHT. Try thinking for your self for a change. Don't take some ministers word as truth.

I have no doubt that Christianity and The Christian GOD are Truly true. It make such complete sense and really has no contradictions whatsoever if read with an enlightened mind.
You are programed, so of course you have no doubt. You see the world through bible colored glasses. Right now, you can't see it any other way.

I don't hate any gods. I just don't believe any "real" gods exist, except in the mind of the believer.

You should all reevaluate your blatant hatred and rejection of GOD Who Sees and Knows all things, and will Judge all things.

Umm, I don't hate "God" (whether Jehova, Allah, Vishnu, Brahma, Apollo, Zeus, or any of the other thousands of gods believed by man) for the same reason I don't hate mermaids, leprechauns, elves and Santa Claus..... there's no evidence that any of those things exist. Do you hate the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy?

Ditto......

Jason,

I am BLISSFULL HAPPY knowing I won't spend "eternity" with a being who thinks I am worth half of what a man is because of the sex organ he has given me.

You're right...next year you'll be dead. And you're sooo fucked cause your name ain't on the book! Better get a fake ID :lmao:

Oh, and give up on that job thing. Just stay home and be scared. You should not have said "OMG!"

Clearly you deserve all the pain and suffering you've got coming to you. Clearly. :loser:

Jason,

I am BLISSFULL HAPPY knowing I won't spend "eternity" with a being who thinks I am worth half of what a man is because of the sex organ he has given me.

You're right...next year you'll be dead. And you're sooo fucked cause your name ain't on the book! Better get a fake ID :lmao:

Oh, and give up on that job thing. Just stay home and be scared. You should not have said "OMG!"

Clearly you deserve all the pain and suffering you've got coming to you. Clearly. :loser:

LOL fake ID

:coughcoughBULLSHITcoughchough: