Goodbye Jesus

Blotted Out Of Book Of Life

jasonwhatever

Jason,

I am BLISSFULL HAPPY knowing I won't spend "eternity" with a being who thinks I am worth half of what a man is because of the sex organ he has given me.

You're right...next year you'll be dead. And you're sooo fucked cause your name ain't on the book! Better get a fake ID :lmao:

Oh, and give up on that job thing. Just stay home and be scared. You should not have said "OMG!"

Clearly you deserve all the pain and suffering you've got coming to you. Clearly. :loser:

Too funny!

With all that "OMG!" saying through out the year, you would think there would be more names in the Obituaries right after the Jewish New Year?

Jason = Troll. (= not honest, deceitful, trying to get you rallied up and angry on purpose, psychopath...)

No need to get worked up. :)

Unless you feel like venting, ranting and need a punch bag... then go for it. Git to it.

I will quote The Scriputures that are making me feel that I'm going to be slain by the end of this year (by year I mean Jewish year, as this is the measurement of the year that GOD Ordained, I believe). "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privaly shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying The Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves SWIFT DESTRUCTION." What is this swift destruction that is brought upon them for denying The Lord? I have never been a preacher or a teacher of doctrine, but any denial of The Lord, in heart or deed, is denial.

"For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from The Holy Commandment delivered unto them."

JESUS CHRIST also Spoke about how if a man does not abide in Him, he will cast it out, and "men gather them and cast them into the fire." There are also references in The Book of Enoch and Book of Sirach that coincide with this.

If what I'm thinking is indeed true, then there has to be someone else out there in a similar situation.

And what are you going to do if (when) you're not slain? Kill yourself? You need help, Jason.

Jason = Troll.

No need to get worked up. :)

Unless you feel like venting, ranting and need a punch bag... then go for it. Git to it.

Oh. I thought he was serious for a minute..

Oh. I thought he was serious for a minute..

Yeah. That's what they want you to think. They play on the built-in gullibility all humans have, and pretend to be serious. They're just like posers/spoofers, but with the intention of causing harm and "war". Posers and spoofers can be fun (depends), but trolls are not.

It's a game. And some trolls are less obvious. This one came all blasting, very early. And 3 trolls last 24 hours had extremely similar behavior.

Han,

I figured as much when his deeply troubled Christian/Jewish soul started preaching. But it's fun.

If you just want to have fun with him, go ahead. He can't post any responses until tonight though. That's when the block lifts again.

Wow, where to start? I didn't know that my crisis was going to offend so many, and that certainly was not my intention. I'm making a judgment as to who was saved and who was not, but I do know from experience that most who claim to be "Christian" are not truly saved; they are professors, finding something in the culture more than in The Faith.

It didn't offend me. It just amuses me. I know that's terrible, but what would you expect from an evil atheist?

Why am I not asking a preacher or fundamentalists? Because I already have. I have posted this on this board, because I assume that if God does indeed blot out fallen-away Christians on Rosh Hashanah, possibly somewhere out there someone will have been going through the same dread that I have been going through. I'm not looking so much for advice.

I see. :scratch: No dread here.

You are an interesting person though. An Ex-Christian that still believes is relatively rare, you must admit. You are the first Christian that has come by saying, "I'm not a TrueChristian™. So don't be surprized by the reaction.

And why would a Jewish Holiday have any impact on a Christian? Because Christians-- those filled with The Holy Spirit-- are the new Israel, and the old Jewish Holidays are figures and shadows of things to come in Christ. They represent things that happen in the Heavenly realm, physical for Spiritual. For example, Christ died on The Passover; Pentecost occured on Shavuot.

You're some kind of 7th day guy then?

I have no doubt that Christianity and The Christian GOD are Truly true. It make such complete sense and really has no contradictions whatsoever if read with an enlightened mind.

:lmao:

You should all reevaluate your blatant hatred and rejection of GOD Who Sees and Knows all things, and will Judge all things. And be glad that you weren't saved, lest you be in the same damnation that I believe I'm under. If you were never truly saved, you can still repent and become written in The Heavenly Tablets and filled with The Holy Spirit.

Sorry Jason, you can't hate what isn't there.

I have to hand it to you, this is the slickest attempt at evangelism I've seen in awhile. I actually felt sorry for you for a minute. Save me a place next to the fire.

Sincerely,

jason

Now why does this make me giggle.

...but any denial of The Lord, in heart or deed, is denial.

Yep, you're screwed alright.

"For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from The Holy Commandment delivered unto them."

Does this apply to Peter? No? And I thought you said that there were no contradictions in your bible.

JESUS CHRIST also Spoke about how if a man does not abide in Him, he will cast it out, and "men gather them and cast them into the fire." There are also references in The Book of Enoch and Book of Sirach that coincide with this.

Well then you should have abided. My ma's cat makes a beeline for the door if it is open only a crack. Looks like you aren't any smarter than a cat! -- Well, ma's cat anyway.

If what I'm thinking is indeed true, then there has to be someone else out there in a similar situation.

Don't worry you'll meet them in hell, or are trying to start a church of unsaved Christians? I think that maybe the Scum of the Earth church already beat you to it. Maybe you could start a 7th day Scum of the Earth church.

Why don't you as God for a list? :twitch: Oops, Sorry, God doesn't listen to your prayers anymore. My Bad!

Why doesn't he just go out and have a good time? It's not like there is anything he can do to stop his fate. He should sell all of his possesions, get some cash and go visit prostitutes. He's going to hell anyway! He's gonna be dead soon, so he doesn't have to worry about STD's.

I always wonder about these trolls - are they really xtians or just some heretic spoofing us? I guess we'll never know. :shrug:

I don't know what's up with this guy. Either he's having a psychological break and is in desparate need iof professional help. Or it's just a spoof. After all, even the most ignorant fundie wouldn't seriously believe that saying "Oh my god" (which is supposedly this guy's sin) could get you killed by same god, could they? Too weird!

Why doesn't he just go out and have a good time? It's not like there is anything he can do to stop his fate. He should sell all of his possesions, get some cash and go visit prostitutes. He's going to hell anyway! He's gonna be dead soon, so he doesn't have to worry about STD's.

OH MY GOD!!

ooops! Now I've got to get me some whores. Damn tainted soul...

I'm terrified and hopeless. No psychologist can fix my problem.

I would not recommend a psychologist. You need a psychiatrist Jason. I am not attacking you in saying that. Have you ever been treated with medications for anything like schizophrenia? If you have been, you need to get back on your meds, as these sorts of things may seem very real to you, but they do not exist.

I have never heard any other Christians express these sorts of feelings of utter dread. This is something unique to you Jason, and is something in only your mind, though it seems very real. You may be experiencing an adult onset of this disease. There is likely a chemical unbalance that needs to be leveled out to help you. Please check yourself into a clinic to speak with a licensed Doctor of Psychiatry. You don't deserve to experience this.

Hi. I appreciate the caring words from those on here who have been sympathetic to me.

I can assure you all that I'm not a troll; what I'm saying is very sincere. My dread is very real, and, believe it or not, I'm not trying to convert anyone.

I spent this last Passover in dread, thinking that I was going to be slain by God. For as the Israelites were to be slain if they did not have The Blood of The Lamb upon their doorposts, I figured that since I had once been a Christian (and thus, a New Israelite) and now do not have The Holy Spirit, that I would be slain when God passed over. Maybe I will be slain on Shavuot, which the feast of the firstfruits, since I have been dried up, as the fig tree that Jesus cursed, and therefore no longer have any fruit. "Without ME ye can do nothing."

I wish I had never been born. I'm just wondering why I haven't been stricken down yet; It's been 7 months. I'm thinking that it will probably happen on a specific day, that corresponds to something in the Jewish calendar, even as I feel that I was cast out on Rosh Hashanah.

Jason, you're not going to be slain by God. You haven't been stricken the last 7 months, because there is no God that will do it. It's all in your head.

I suggest you go and find a psychiatrist to talk to. Because right now, you live in fear of something you already are doubting. And that's not healthy. Seriously, you need to get medical help.

Did you belong to fundamentalist church by chance? That would do it. It causes more mental trauma than any other religion, and many who get out of it needs professional help to undo the tangle-web that fill their brains.

Actually, I didn't attend Church for years, much for the same reasons that you all cite: many pastors seem to be out for the money, for Church "growth" to improve their own prestige; most Chritians I met were not that sincere or educated in The Faith. Also, there were a lot of strange "revival" type things going on in the first couple of Churchs that I attended after my conversion. I was baptized when I was about 9 or 10 by a Baptist group who came to our apartments to establish a kids ministry. I wish I had never met them. First off, I don't believe that kids go to hell. Secondly, I don't believe that it's a good thing for kids that young to be indoctrinated into a religion that could affect the way they view the world for the rest of their lives. Looking back, I can see times where the two missionaries from that Baptist Church were often trying to make certain of us look devout, to make themselves look good and validate their ministry in the eyes of the people in the Church.

At 19, I had an extremely powerful conversion experience. I was at a restaurant at which I worked, and the owner of the restaurant had on her desk a book about being "Left Behind." From that point on, I was filled with fear that I was going to be left behind. For the next 6 months, I feel that I was chastised by The Lord for my sins. "Everyone who falleth on Him shall be broken." God "chastiseth every son who HE receiveth." Let me tell you, that chastisement was just about enough to kill me. I started to attend Church and literally read The Bible hours every day. I would fast two or three times a week...no food or drink for 24, 36, even once 72 hours. My grandma used to say that reading too much of The Bible can make one crazy. She is correct. It skewed my outlook on the world: everyone is evil; Jesus saved us who deserve hell; this is the end of the world; do nothing for ones own enjoyment for to serve oneesself is to be unfaithful to Jesus; don't plan for the future, get a job, or go back to college, for the end of the world is at hand and Jesus is my new vocation.

I stopped attending Church because I thought they were all hypocrites, and not among the "chosen."

I literally denied all for The Lord. I remember I wanted to get a pet parrot for a long time, but didn't do it, because the end of the world is at hand, and he that serves The Lord denies himself and takes up his cross daily. I used to work at Wal-Mart and would literally rip up money, telling The Lord that I did it because I love Him, and to show Him that He is my desire, not money. Forget the fact that Solomon and God's beloved murderer and hypocrite, fornicator, thief, and adulterer David was rich! Jesus Taught to seek The Kingdom and His Righteousness first. "He that saves his life shall lose it; he that loses his life shall save it." "Better is a little with Righteousness than a little without right." "Better is a little with the fear of The Lord, than great riches and trouble therewith." "They that wait on The Lord shall renew their strength." "Labor not for the meat which perisheth." "Take no thought for what you shall eat, the life is more than meat and the body is more than raiment." Etc. etc. I would often forsake even planning a meal, for those who love The Lord don't worry about anything but serving The Lord. The people in Church simply were not living in these directives; therefore, they can't be true servants of The Good Shepherd.

I thought of becoming a monk, but soon discovered that Catholicism is of the devil. They are filled with false doctrines. The pope is an antichrist, and catholics do not have The Holy Spirit. To become a catholic monk would be betrayal of The Lord, I thought.

I had a strong desire to move to the rainforest of Brazil, to be a hermit. "If any man will be My Disciple, let him deny himself and follow Me." I desired to even forsake my family for The Lord. The Lord would preserve me in the wilderness, as He sent the angel to bring food to His servant Elisha and He Commanded the ravens to feed Elijah. I have always loved nature. I truly lusted in my soul to do this, and still feel that The Holy Spirit was calling me to this calling. I truly do believe that Jesus Christ had great grace and favor for me.

I eventually go tired of living in Arkansas in the country. I was miserable. So, I moved to a large city with my brother. I was painfully lonely. I had lost my real father (who for years I would not even mention as my father, for only God is my Father, I thought, and Jesus taught us to call no man on earth father) when I was about 10. He moved off to Alaska in the army and hardly ever contacted us anymore. I think that at that time, God filled that void that I had in my heart. At a young age, I was very religious....I had quiet times with God; I would close my room door and read The Bible and pray with my whole heart.

When I moved to the big city, I started to go to a couple gay bars, and loved the attention that men showed me. They seemed to think that I was a good looking guy, and a lot of people showed genuine interest in me. I loved the attention and felt better about myself. But, I did not have sex with them. I met a guy who I fell in love with instantly. I used to hurt his feelings deeply because I would tell him that I care about him, but that Jesus is my first love and my truest love. I still fasted and prayed to God....it seemd that God kept putting ungodly people of God into my life, including roomates. One had been a monk for four years and came out with a violent hatred of God. I resisted him, seeing it as a trial, and remained faitful to God. This got me basically kicked out of the house and I moved in with a "friend." I eventually got a decent job, and did extremely well at the job. Honestly, once I got a little money, I started to want to live for myself a bit. I started to try to enjoy my life. My heart began to wander away from always praying to God. Eventually, it all culminated to one day where I said "Oh my God," partially out of disrespect toward God. Why? I felt like I was being pulled in two different directions....my desire to be happy, and The Holy Spirit pulling me to Him. I had had sex, only oral, in my life, but up to the shattering Rosh Hashanah, I had not had any sex whatsoever for almost two full years.

On October 4, I felt a sudden damnation. I felt like judas, who panicked when he saw that he was damned. I called a friend hysterical saying that "I'm damned to the lowest hell." He turned out to be a friend who was really a serpent, and loved to see me hurting. He was always the first to show up when disaster struck me, but it was only to undermine me. I felt like I was a tree that had been rooted up, shriveled, as Jesus Said that every branch which does not abide in Him will be rooted up and "men gather them and cast them into the fire."

The seven months since have been a living nightmare.

Wow. I'd say that over the years you built up an unrealistic expectation of yourself. You demanded that you would be completely sin-free, and now when all of a sudden you couldn't, and you fell for some "sin", you think that God would send you to lowest hell?

Let's think about this for a second. First of all, so you know, I'm not Christian, but Atheist, but still I will talk to you from the religious perspective.

Doesn't the Bible, in Romans, say that everyone are sinners and no one is without sin? Even Paul say that he does things he doesn't want to do, in the sense that he acts contradictory to what his beliefs are. If everyone is a sinner, wouldn't that mean everyone also will go to the lowest hell? Wouldn't that mean that God's plan is a complete disaster and failure? Mabye you need to start considering that sin is not the reason why God would punish anyone, or even that God would punish at all, because God (if he exists) created everyone in the way they are, and if they act according to how they're made, how can he condemn us? It's like me building a house, and I find some flaws in the house, and I get so upset that I tear it down and burn the rubble! It's not the houses fault, it was mine. The faults in the house can be traced back to my actions, not the house. So can't you consider that this supposed God of yours is much more loving and more full of grace than you now think?

Jason,

Does all this fear of God and damnation have to do with your gay feelings?

Please listen to me. You are not bad. You are not sinful. You are not damned by God or anyone else.

You were born gay. It's not something you can help, anymore than people who are straight can help it. Don't do this to yourself!

Please, Please, Please, talk to us about this!

Taph

The Scriptures warn against falling away, saying that if they had once received The Holy Spirit, and then fall away, "it is impossible to renew them again to repentance.....a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation which shall devour the adversaries." This goes hand-in-hand with the "blasphemy against The Holy Spirit" and the "sin unto death," which John Speaks of.

In The Scriptures, both Old Testament and New Testament, it speaks about A Book of Life, which God sometimes blots people out of. According to Jewish teaching in The Talmud, this occurs on Rosh Hashanah. Those who were once made Righteous by The Blood of Christ, but have lost The Holy Spirit, on that day are converted from the Book of Life to the Book of Death. And an awareness goes out, at the heralding of the blowing of the shofar. Apparantly, by the end of that year, the person will be slain by God.

I believe that I have experienced this, and will be slain by God by the end of the year. The last seven months have been a total nightmare, living in total horror and dread. This occured after I said "O my God!" I'm 27 years old, and am going to be dead and in the lake of fire by next Rosh Hashanah?!

Seems strange to me that people can live long lifes of raging sin and wickedness against by God and man, and then repent later and be saved. But, me who never had a chance to live slips with the tongue and says "Oh my God!" and I'm damned forever, and to die an early death?

Surely there is someone else out there who is experiencing the same thing. Because of this dread, I have lost my job, my peace, my future. I have only told one person. I can't tell my family. Who wants to be looked upon by everyone as a curse? If anyone else is suffering the same thing, please post back! I feel like a particular curse among men.

There is a God, and Jesus Christ is His Son. I've seen it by The Holy Spirit for sure, I have no doubt about it. Those who are Christians ought to becareful lest they fall into this same situation.

Thanks.

Saying "Oh my God!" won't damn you. It's all in your mind. You've come to the right place though.

And what kind of asshole God would damn you for saying something stupid like that? A petty, childish God?

People say "oh my God" every day. Have you read up on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder? Fear of having committed an unforgivable sin is a tell-tale sign of it, and I know from experience as others on this board can tell you. I've gone through the unforgivable sin crap, and I've made it through generally unscathed, although I still have my moments to be honest. But I've realized that it's all in my head; there's no God damning me, but me damning myself, and rest assured that's also the case with you. I'm not saying it's your fault; you're just the victim of a mindfuck, for lack of a better term.

Welcome to ExC!

If god did exist and did strike for blasphemy, then for all the times I've blasphemed god the last couple of years, I would now only be a stick of charcoal walking around! :HaHa:

Jason,

I hope you understand that many of the things you say to us make us think you are a spoof, because they are not normal thinking. You have taken the Bible and scripture and have twisted it to mean something very odd. When we were Christians, we did not believe and behave like that.

What concerns me the most is your self hatred, which I believe has to do with the fact you are gay. You came to us for help, please let us help you! We once beleived in Christianity with as much devotion as you have. We now understand that it is not true. It's a painful process of losing a large part of our thinking and way of life, but we are happier as a result.

How can a person be born a certain way, and God condemns them for the way He made them?

Taph

Guest starseyer

Exactly. My best friend has OCD and he used to be scared to death that he had committed the unpardonable sin and was going to hell. At least he's over that, for now. Unlike me, he remains a Christian. So I wonder when this shit will pop up again . . .

Saying "Oh my God!" won't damn you. It's all in your mind. You've come to the right place though.

And what kind of asshole God would damn you for saying something stupid like that? A petty, childish God?

People say "oh my God" every day. Have you read up on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder? Fear of having committed an unforgivable sin is a tell-tale sign of it, and I know from experience as others on this board can tell you. I've gone through the unforgivable sin crap, and I've made it through generally unscathed, although I still have my moments to be honest. But I've realized that it's all in my head; there's no God damning me, but me damning myself, and rest assured that's also the case with you. I'm not saying it's your fault; you're just the victim of a mindfuck, for lack of a better term.

Welcome to ExC!

From the religious stand point, you can also take this verse to heart...

1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sin, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sin, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

If you are fearing that you messed up, ask your god for forgiveness.

Peter flat out denied Jesus (more than once to boot), yet he was forgiven and according to the bible was preaching and ministering to many after that ordeal when Jesus was crucified. I think you are expecting too much out of yourself.

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for all of your words of encouragement. I appreciate it. Life really is hard, feeling accursed, but I'm trying to make it day by day by surrounding myself with people who love me.

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for all of your words of encouragement. I appreciate it. Life really is hard, feeling accursed, but I'm trying to make it day by day by surrounding myself with people who love me.

Jason, trust me. Saying "Oh, my God!" won't damn you! It doesn't even say that in the Bible! Now I'm not going to get into what exactly the unforgivable sin is, because I don't want to set you off further, but please be aware that you haven't done it.

Now go get laid!

;)

Hi everyone,

Sup man. I know that some preachers have talked about Near death expirences to validate life after death so you may find comfort in this.

The website www.near-death.com is a website dedicated to near-death expirences of people. It shows what many people have expierenced. The thing that I think will comfort you is that everyone whether non christian, atheist, muslim etc has had a near death expirence and went to heaven. Those that mostly went to hell were christians and there hell was the one they envisioned or the hell they created for themselves. I don't know if this will help you or not and it may be to much to comprehend. Frankly I don't really believe in hell and I'm not sure I believe in heaven for that matter (still studying) but reading some of this stuff might comfort you a little.