Goodbye Jesus

Blotted Out Of Book Of Life

jasonwhatever

Damn, I made a mistake. It actually starts tonight at sundown, though it's already past sundown in Jerusalem. I'm not sure if God still goes by Jerusalem time or the judgements for the time of the person specifically, where he is located.

This is nerve-wracking.

It goes by Jerusalem time.

Drink a beer and prepare for whatever fate awaits. No, seriously... get out of the house and RELAX! Go out to eat with your boyfriend... SOMETHING to get your mind off this stuff.

What can you do about it? You could die tonight, but it isn't God who would have killed you, it's whatever killed you, you know?

I could die tonight too. But I am not going to worry about it. Anyone could die tonight. Lots of people will die tonight. Such is life.

What makes you think this?

Go out and have fun? I don't want to be in public when I die. I would be the nightly news or something.

I wish I had something that would keep away holy angels to keep them away from slaying me.

I keep running the Scriptures through my head "and shall bring upon themselves swift destruction." "These are those who gave disclosures concering their destruction....who were not righteous but sinners, who were complete in transgression, who were slain in the days of the sinners." Etc....

I wish that I had never been saved. This is a nightmare. Well, if God slays me, at least I know that he's just being evil and hateful. He betrayed me; I didn't betray Him. And besides, who can truly betray God? Can we injure Him? Get real. God appointed even judas to damnation even from the time He first called him, just so that He could have that convenient Scripture about the 30 gold pieces for Christ. Really, God didn't count Judas' life worth more than 30, because, in reality, God set that judas would die forever in hell for 30 pieces. As Jesus Prayed "those who Thou hast given Me, I have kept and none is lost except the son of perdition that The Scripture might be fulfilled." Then in another place, it says that Jesus became sorrowful when he thought of judas' fate: "woe to that man who betrayeth Me. It would be good for him if he had never been born." It's God's will, and God appointed, but God supposedly sorrows over it at the same time. Whatever. That's double-talk.

Just like how Jesus was raging mad at Tyre and Sidon for rejecting Him....and then coming into Jerusalem on a donkey, Jesus was weeping for the people saying "how I would have gathered thee, like a hen does her chickens, but you would not." But at the same time, The Scriptures Teach that Jesus Spoke in parables that they would not understand, lest they believe and be saved. And it says that God intentionally sent blindness on Israel. So Jesus weeps because they don't believe, when He is the one who for his own good pleasure had made them to not believe. That seems very dishonest. It's like how God also creates the wound that He can then heal it and suddenly have eternal gratitude due to Him for saving them from satan.

If God slays me, it's because God has to keep reminding His angels off how Holy He Is, and how evil it is to resist The Faith of His Precious Son. Or rather, how evil it is to say His Holy Name in vain, as I did when all this started. But, it's okay for false teachers and false prophets to use His Name in vain all the time to acquire money, just as long as they had not received Christ truly yet. But, if God forces His Spirit on you, and you then sin, oh, you knew better, you're damned forever.

Whatever. Everyone knows equally that sin is sin. Everyone has the same urge to sin or not sin if they have received The Holy Spirit as if they had not. If they overcome sin, God gets the credit, not you, for "it is not he who willeth or he that runneth but God Who hath Mercy." "I will have mercy on who I will have mercy, and I will harden who I will harden." "It is God Who worketh it in you to both will and to do of His Good Pleasure."

God's system needs sin to remind everyone of how Holy He Is. If he truly hated it, He would have never created it in the first place. Just as Christianity needs hell to exist. Noone would have ever been a Christian and lived that life of slavery to The Lord if they had not been terrified of hell. Once they received The Holy Spirit, then they're really damned if they sin and fall away; there is no going back. "It is impossible to renew them...."

I will tell you one thing: when I was saved at 19, it was under false pretenses. I thought it was end of the world because of the y2k thing, and The Spirit said to my soul, round aboutedly, that I'm damned forever and will burn forever, etc. "You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you," He Said. If He slays me, it's only because He's hateful. He has nothing better to do than play games with men's sense of peace, and with men's sanity and with men's life.

So, if he slays me I will still be in fires of hell one billion years for now. I will have totally forgotten why I'm there in the first place. And He and His Son will be reigning on the earth in the new kingdom, being praised by everyone as so loving, The Great Saviour, etc......but look at those "carcasses of those who have transgressed against Me," saith He as they look on those who have fallen away, "and they shall be an abhorrence unto all flesh."

If He slays me, it is because He, Who appoints the end from the beginning and knows all things, decided to accurse me before I was even born. Can we sing "Great is Thy Love, O Lord, Thy Mercy endureth forever. Selah."

I'll keep you all posted if I'm not dead.

What makes you think this?

Most logical.

Look at the time zones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Timezones_optimized.png

They don't follow straight lines.

So if I was God and had to establish a common time for a holiday or an event, then it should be done from the origin of the religion. Just logical.

I see what you're saying. But it has more to do with when the sun sets and when it rises than with actually numeric hours.

It does seem that He would go with Jerusalem time, since that is where laws were handed down, where Israel began, and from whence these eternal decrees will be seated when The Word of God Jesus sits at the New Jerusalem. But when I had my "break" happen to me on Roshashannah, it was during my local time. It hit me at night local time.

So when you make it out alive tomorrow, what are you going to obsess over next?

God, you remind me so much of myself it's frightening. I remember that sometime last year I was worried that there was going to be a horrible 8.1 earthquake on February 13th. I dreaded that day. Well, that day came and went, and I soon picked another day to be fearful of, around Easter I believe.

It's all in our heads.

I'm thinking more and more that the whole thing is a joke.

Jason :Wendywhatever: only answers what he wants to, and I don't think a real nutso would do so. Trust me, I know from personal experience. If he were looking for hope, he would latch on to one of the good posts here and ask questions, and examine the facts himself.

If he's sure that God's out to get him, I wonder if he'd be on a site that this. I mean why?

And mostly I'm pissed because he didn't even pay attention to my sermon!

I didn't respond to your post, Duder, simply because your analysis of the unpardonable sin is simply wrong. It's the old, uninformed, commonly-preached analysis that is not correct. You say it might be attributing the works of God to satan. This is not true. It is to receive The Holy Spirit, then sin to the point where God leaves you. Then you are twice dead, plucked up by the roots "trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit." You cannot be saved again because there was only One Sacrifice that can save, but to commit this sin is to then reject Christ after having received him. For such there is no longer a place for repentance. You cannot be raised up with Christ more than once; you cannot be born from above more than once. That is why Jesus Said to make the tree good and its fruit good or make the tree corrupt and its fruit corrupt.

Not to be rude, but seriously when I see all the ignorant analysis that goes on in Christianity regarding The Bible, I'm rather amazed at how ignorant people are. It makes me to think they were never truly saved, for these are basic things of Doctrine.

"Once saved, always saved" is definitely an incorrect Doctrine.

And one other thing: those who are not saved cannot commit this sin. YOu have to have The Holy SPirit.....blaspheming against The Holy Spirit is not to blasphemy at The Holy SPirit. It is to blasphemy God by impure acts while having the indwelling Holy Spirit testifying to not do that.

The gentile world is, in essence, in winter...that is their souls (trees) have not begun to bear fruit. The most righteous of nonchristians are just as filthy in God's Eyes as the most wicked. They can lie, cheat, murder, steal, be prostitutes, be embezzlers, etc to their heart's content and then be saved later and have all sins remitted. But those who receive The Holy Spirit and then sin to the breaking point are damned forever. For they have supposedly, in essence, defeated the counsels of The Holy Spirit and denied The Lord after having received Him.

If I had known the terms of the contract, I would have never signed along the dotted lines:

Deny yourself your whole life

Be miserable

Don't have sex

Be my slave

Pray to me always

Congregate with my people

and give your tithes .... and you must do it for your entire life, for if you turn back I will destroy you forever, as I turned Lot's wife into ash for looking back.

In return, you get to inherit eternal life.

But, as a side note, if you don't agree, you can live for yourself

live in sin

have sex

be happy

and then repent at the end of your life and receive life eternal anyway

And by the way, "the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God." So, I will be constantly reviewing your actions and your heart and testing your faith. If you pass a test, I will send more and more tests to you. When you fail one, you have denied Me and you are damned forever.

No sane person would ever sign that contract. And yet that is in reality what the contract is with God in Christianity. "It would have been better for them to have not known The Way of Truth than to have turned from The Holy Commandment that was delivered unto them."

There are ways of "interpreting" the bible so as to convince yourself that salvation can be lost. And there are ways of doing the same in order to find that salvation is yours forever. It can also be read to "reveal" that salvation can never be obtained. And you can also read it in such a way to convince yourself that salvation was something that you've had all along.

The bible is quite inconclusive on most matters, especially Salvation™.

No offence, Jason, but in the passage where Jesus said EVERY sin will be forgiven, except speaking a word against the Holy Ghost, He was speaking to the Pharisees, who claimed that He was doing His miracles by the power of the Devil.

Now, if only a Christian can commit this sin, I must ask; had the Pharisees then recieved Jesus Christ as their Savior?

Don't tell me I'm wrong, young man, when you don't even know your Bible.

Guest Emerson

well one thing's for certain jason you sure are hilarious, I still don't know if you're paranoid or just want the attention but yeah you're entertaining if anything. :lmao:

Jesus did not tell them that they had committed that sin. He told them to beware. Perhaps some were starting to believe. Either believe and bear fruit exhibiting belief (make the tree good and its fruit good) or don't believe and stay corrupt (make the tree corrupt and its fruit corrupt.) In another place with that Scripture He says he that does not gather with Him scatters abroad. That is, he that is not with Him, is against Him which goes along with make the tree good, fruit good or corrupt and fruit corrupt.....for "every house divided against itself cannot stand." Only Christian can commit that sin. Who Jesus was saying it to doesn't matter as much as the reason it was said....and these things were written to be testimony to Christians throughout all ages, not just then.

Guest Emerson

do ya hear yourself jason? You sound OBSESSED. I feel bad for you sometimes like right now. You are so obsessed with fear, you are afraid of god, afraid of being struck down and afraid of not believing right and being right with god. Your faith is all based on fear and I'm sorry that you're going through that.

This is why I left xtianity, my faith was making me paranoid, just like yours is doing to you right now. You will live Jason, you're not going to be struck down.

The reason I never truly joined xianity in the first place was because I realized an omnibenevolent/perfect being wouldnt use control tactics like fear to make people follow without proof. Whenver you feel fear, just remind yourself that the fear you feel is unjust, and eventually you will get over it.

I didn't respond to your post, Duder, simply because your analysis of the unpardonable sin is simply wrong. It's the old, uninformed, commonly-preached analysis that is not correct. You say it might be attributing the works of God to satan. This is not true. It is to receive The Holy Spirit, then sin to the point where God leaves you. Then you are twice dead, plucked up by the roots "trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit." You cannot be saved again because there was only One Sacrifice that can save, but to commit this sin is to then reject Christ after having received him. For such there is no longer a place for repentance. You cannot be raised up with Christ more than once; you cannot be born from above more than once. That is why Jesus Said to make the tree good and its fruit good or make the tree corrupt and its fruit corrupt.

Actually, the only teaching I've heard about the unpardonable sin was "attributing works of the Holy Spirit to Satan." You're interpretation is new to me also, Jason, even though in a theological context it might make more sense, but if I recall correctly, Jesus talked about this sin when the scribes claimed Jesus was doing the works of the devil, and that's why it has been defined that way.

Mark 3:22-30,

"And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, 'He has Beelzebub,' and, 'By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.' ...'Assuredly, I [Jesus] say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation;' because they said, 'He has an unclean spirit'" (NKJV).

Matthew 12:31-32, Jesus says to the Pharisees,

"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come" (NKJV).

Well, I made it through the Second Passover, and I'm still alive. That's a huge relief. I can assure you that my saying these things is not me just trying to get attention. There have been times where I have been totally sure that I was going to be stricken down.

Guest Emerson

yup just like we said. I think that you probably need to let your fears run their course, just like a virus and then you'll see that you're going to be alive and well. Honestly, Jason go and educate yourself about world history and learn about different cultures.

You can use http://www.wikipedia.org for any topic. Do searches on Google.com Just educate yourself about how different religions came to be. There are lots of sources on these forums as well as the main website.

Jason, good that you're still around. :)

Well, I made it through the Second Passover, and I'm still alive. That's a huge relief. I can assure you that my saying these things is not me just trying to get attention. There have been times where I have been totally sure that I was going to be stricken down.

:scratch:

• 4 years later...

Hi everyone, It's been years since our last exchange. I'm still alive and am doing a lot better most of the time. Every once in a while, I go through those periods of anxiety and despair, but they go away much faster and aren't as severe. Hope everyone is still around and doing well :)

Guest Valk0010

Hi everyone, It's been years since our last exchange. I'm still alive and am doing a lot better most of the time. Every once in a while, I go through those periods of anxiety and despair, but they go away much faster and aren't as severe. Hope everyone is still around and doing well :)

Christians are not allowed to post in ex-c life.

Christians are not allowed to post in ex-c life.

Valk, this thread was started in April, 2006. I see another person in this thread, Varakhar, who is now labeled an "authentic Christian believer" who I know was not a Christian back then. I have no idea about this jason guy. I wasn't here until Aug. that year and I never met him though I learned to know Varakhar quite well. A number of other things have changed since April 2006; I don't know how the rules stood then. Maybe if this thread continues, Ouroborous will see it again and decide to move it.:shrug:

There is a God, and Jesus Christ is His Son. I've seen it by The Holy Spirit for sure, I have no doubt about it. Those who are Christians ought to becareful lest they fall into this same situation.

I can't see how this belongs in ex-Christian life.

It's good to hear that a fellow human is making progress on some severe anxiety. The kind of fear you described is no fun.

You are still alive because that kind of panic is a thinking problem, not a reality problem.

Hang in there,

Phanta