Goodbye Jesus

Concealed Abbreviated Christian Bibles

FalseProphet666

Please allow me to report that some entity concealed two abbreviated versions of the Christian Bible in the 1769 edition of the King James Version and the Book Of Mormon. I an not reporting that either abbreviated version is valid in any way, to any extent. I am merely reporting what happened and when.

In 1740, Parris was told to revise the 1611 edition of the KJV of the Christian Bible. He died in 1740, so Blaney was told to finish the revision. He did, and it was published in 1769.

All of one abbreviation was in it, and two-thirds of the other abbreviation was in it. The missing third was concealed in the Book Of Mormon which was dictated in 1827. Nothing more happened until 1992.

In 1992, some entity showed me that two parts of the three-part abbreviation had been concealed in the 1769 edition of the KJV. By 1995, I had extracted it.

In 2007, some entity showed me that the third part had been concealed in the Book Of Mormon. By 2008, I had extracted it.

In 2019, some entity showed me that another abbreviation had also been concealed in the 1769 edition of the KJV. As of 8/22/2020, I have not finished extracting it. In fact, I'm too old to extract anymore. So if someone wants to extract the rest of it, contact me and I''ll show you how.

Goodbye Jesus
  • Super Moderator

Damn entities!

• Super Moderator

Why is this thread pinned?  Was that also the work of some entity?

• Like 1