Goodbye Jesus

In this thread we discuss astrology.

LeiaBryant

what do y'all think about astrology? It seems to be very helpful to me personally but I understand most people are skeptical. It usually because of a overidentification with their sun sign without considering the moon sign and ascendent.

Btw I'm a Taurus sun , Sagittarius moon and Libra ascendant. So what does that say about me.?

5 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

So what does that say about me.?

This is the first thing that came to mind.  Pick your answer.  1. You are seeking affirmation.  2. You enjoy argument.  3. Both answers apply.

• Thanks 2

I think it's like tarot cards or anything else like that. There's no objective truth to it, but it can encourage you to reflect on the themes it brings up.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

what do y'all think about astrology? It seems to be very helpful to me personally but I understand most people are skeptical. It usually because of a overidentification with their sun sign without considering the moon sign and ascendent.

Btw I'm a Taurus sun , Sagittarius moon and Libra ascendant. So what does that say about me.?

I know very little about it so I dug up an article on it:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/01/the-new-age-of-astrology/550034/

"It might be that Millennials are more comfortable living in the borderlands between skepticism and belief because they’ve spent so much of their lives online, in another space that is real and unreal at the same time. That so many people find astrology meaningful is a reminder that something doesn’t have to be real to feel true. Don’t we find truth in fiction?"

Astrology may have no scientific evidence backing it up and at the same time be very helpful to you. 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.