Goodbye Jesus

This thread is about why I have more courage than a atheist.

LeiaBryant

22 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Where's the fun in that? We are bored witless out of our minds, no decent Christian in the lions den, and covid lockdowns seeing many of us with a lot of time and nothing to do. :D

Good point! 😎

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, LeiaBryant said:

Ha!hahahahaha no

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, LeiaBryant said:

after some thought I've come to the realization that have more courage than atheists because I believe the God that was raised with is real and choose to reject him anyway. I'm ex-NIFB(new independent fundamentalist Baptist AKA Steven Anderson's cult) and I believe their God is real. ( For purpose of discussion let's give the rest of Christianity the benefit of the doubt and assume they have a different God than the NIFB) I believe this horrible monster the NIFB teaches about is a real being (I'm a medium and a sensitive and I'm sure there is a real entity being worshipped by them) and I choose blatant and open rebellion knowing that if I lose I'll burn a fire forever. I believe their God is real and hate the bastard. I don't think most atheist would have the brass balls to stand up to him if they believe he was real they would instead be narcissistic supply for all eternity. I'm thankful for those of you who are atheist and who stand against them but I think I'm more courageous than any of you. So do you agree with my statement that have more courage than a atheist rejecting the NIFB's God?

No I don't think you do have more courage than an atheist. Would you stand up to someone who pointed a gun to your head? 

Also why is it always "balls" that make people courageous? I've known some cowardly men and brave women. 

This is my opinion. Like it or hate it. 

One more thing please. How are you going to respond to this God on the day of judgement before he sends you to suffer in Hell for eternity???

On 11/11/2020 at 10:39 PM, Freed said:

No I don't think you do have more courage than an atheist. Would you stand up to someone who pointed a gun to your head? 

Also why is it always "balls" that make people courageous? I've known some cowardly men and brave women. 

This is my opinion. Like it or hate it. 

One more thing please. How are you going to respond to this God on the day of judgement before he sends you to suffer in Hell for eternity???

Sorry if I was harsh. Whatever coping strategies you need to do do them. Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you less terrified and more confident. Least you're not hurting anyone. I hope you are better now? 

4 minutes ago, Freed said:

Sorry if I was harsh. Whatever coping strategies you need to do do them. Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you less terrified and more confident. Least you're not hurting anyone. I hope you are better now? 

I wonder what this threads about?

12 minutes ago, AntiChrist said:

I wonder what this threads about?

Sorry. What do you mean? Is there something I'm not getting because I don't have social skills?

49 minutes ago, Freed said:

Sorry. What do you mean? Is there something I'm not getting because I don't have social skills?

Jesus Christ Freed.

"Yes my child"

What, who said that???

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, AntiChrist said:

Jesus Christ Freed.

"Yes my child"

What, who said that???

Please leave me alone. 

• Sad 1

• Super Moderator

Y'all calm it down in here.  

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Y'all calm it down in here.  

I will. I'm sorry. I'm too outspoken. I need to shut up. 

10 minutes ago, Freed said:

I will. I'm sorry. I'm too outspoken. I need to shut up. 

Just because I have an opinion that doesn't mean I need to share it. No I'm not being sarcastic about that last statement. I mean it. Nothing good comes from me speaking my mind unfortunately. 

Right! Fuck you people.

56 minutes ago, AntiChrist said:

Right! Fuck you people.

Hey man. I apologized to you. It was and still is a real apology. Don't listen to anyone's drunk talk. I really am sorry. 🤗

On 11/16/2020 at 1:34 PM, Freed said:

Hey man. I apologized to you. It was and still is a real apology. Don't listen to anyone's drunk talk. I really am sorry. 🤗

If drinking enables behavior you regret, you might want to consider some changes.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Weezer said:

If drinking enables behavior you regret, you might want to consider some changes.

I agree. But it's either that or chain smoking. I've never done both at the same time. I don't know which drug is worse? 

• Sad 1

Well most likely chain smoking is better. Least cigarettes never landed me in jail. No brainer. Thanks. 

19 minutes ago, Freed said:

I agree. But it's either that or chain smoking. I've never done both at the same time. I don't know which drug is worse? 

False dichotomy.  You have other choices, one being "neither".

53 minutes ago, sdelsolray said:

False dichotomy.  You have other choices, one being "neither".

I need one of them at least. I'm having a nervous breakdown here trying to cope after having my work hours cut in half. How am I gonna continue being able to keep a roof over my head? 

Sorry this got way off topic. 

2 hours ago, Freed said:

I need one of them at least. I'm having a nervous breakdown here trying to cope after having my work hours cut in half. How am I gonna continue being able to keep a roof over my head? 

One partial way is from the money you will save by not buying alcohol or cigarettes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sdelsolray said:

One partial way is from the money you will save by not buying alcohol or cigarettes.

Yeah.

Cigarettes. As someone whose life was impacted very young by a drunk driver, please don’t drink and drive, even if it’s “only” one drink. Not at all saying you’ve done this, just answering the “cigarettes or alcohol” question. 

• Thanks 1