Goodbye Jesus

Starting Over

Freed

Hello all. 

I used to be called freedwoman. But I still don't feel free. Anyway. I owe some members an apology from the heart. I was an ass hole when I was last here. I'm so sorry. I have to realize there is a time and place to be aggressive or assertive. I need to realize the difference between the two terms. I come off as aggressive too much. This place is not the place to be aggressive. Plus I'm not so great that I should always speak my mind even assertively. We are all suffering recovering former Christians. We should be here and support each other. Some of you may not forgive me and that's okay. I understand. However my apology still remains. 

• Like 5

• Super Moderator

Welcome, Freed. Glad to meet you!

Just now, florduh said:

Welcome, Freed. Glad to meet you!

Hello Florduh. You don't remember me do you? I used to be freedwoman on here before. I'm hoping for a username change. I still don't feel free. But I came back. I just had to say sorry to the members I hurt or angered. I feel guilty for exploding on others. I'm not that mature for my age. I'm rash and impulsive. It's worse when I'm in person. I need to be more mature and act like a 33 year old instead of a 13 year old. I hope other members will forgive me. I understand if they don't. 

How have you been?

Welcome back Freed.

I honestly don't think you hurt any members here from what I can remember. Sure we disagreed on some things, but that's human nature.

I hope you find the freedom you seek.

Regards

LF

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, Freed said:

Hello Florduh. You don't remember me do you? I used to be freedwoman on here before. I'm hoping for a username change. I still don't feel free. But I came back. I just had to say sorry to the members I hurt or angered. I feel guilty for exploding on others. I'm not that mature for my age. I'm rash and impulsive. It's worse when I'm in person. I need to be more mature and act like a 33 year old instead of a 13 year old. I hope other members will forgive me. I understand if they don't. 

How have you been?

Of course I remember. You weren't exactly invisible. I was merely trying to acknowledge your new start.

So, Welcome Freed!

3 hours ago, Freed said:

Hello all. 

I used to be called freedwoman. But I still don't feel free. Anyway. I owe some members an apology from the heart. I was an ass hole when I was last here. I'm so sorry. I have to realize there is a time and place to be aggressive or assertive. I need to realize the difference between the two terms. I come off as aggressive too much. This place is not the place to be aggressive. Plus I'm not so great that I should always speak my mind even assertively. We are all suffering recovering former Christians. We should be here and support each other. Some of you may not forgive me and that's okay. I understand. However my apology still remains. 

Thank goodness for poor memories. Welcome back. 

"...welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!" 

It's a wonderful thing that ex-Xians can have disagreements and arguments and it doesn't have to lead to a broad condemnation of your soul and person as Eternally Damned xD. We get to be human!

On 9/10/2020 at 5:01 PM, florduh said:

Of course I remember. You weren't exactly invisible. I was merely trying to acknowledge your new start.

So, Welcome Freed!

Okay. Gotcha. Thanks. 

On 9/10/2020 at 6:58 PM, midniterider said:

Thank goodness for poor memories. Welcome back. 

Huh??? 

20 hours ago, Freed said:

Huh??? 

I dont remember you being grumpy but I have a short memory. :)

37 minutes ago, midniterider said:

I dont remember you being grumpy but I have a short memory. :)

The street preachers I told off would vouch for me.  I'm an a hole. Mostly unintentional. I need better social skills. My memory sucks too. My short term memory.

Glad you're back!