Goodbye Jesus

Bless yall

HaveFaith

13 hours ago, HaveFaith said:

Are the atheists moving the goalposts again? That's what happens when you rely on science. "We have some new evidence....move the goalposts again."

I don't know if the above is sarcastic or what, but no, the goal post moving had to do with Endgarcito. The christian demanding things and then moving the goal posts. Just to recap and clarify. 

What are you referring to in the above quote? 

Try us here, we're not exactly the same ole, same ole run of the mill atheists. I can't imagine ever having to move any goal post concerning a christian asking questions. Ask away...

6 hours ago, Christianchat_Chat said:

8 And where these two facts exist, there shall be another fact above them, that is, there shall be another planet whose reckoning of time shall be longer still; 

Some context is in order. Verse 8 of what? And please explain how it applies to what I said. 

Thanks

Dear God, all I asked for was some decent Christian apologists. So far we've had blessings, goalposts and the book of Alma.

Can we have some decent arguments for your existence… please??

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, HaveFaith said:

Are the atheists moving the goalposts again? That's what happens when you rely on science. "We have some new evidence....move the goalposts again."

A goalpost is a predetermined location/goal/result/conclusion which is not moved or altered.

Experimental scientists use the scientific method.  They start with a hypothesis, which is akin to a question.  A hypothesis is not a goalpost.  After gathering sufficient relevant evidence, and evaluating that evidence, the scientist will propose (a) tentative explanations and/or (b) tentative predictions, each of which focus on the original hypothesis.  Neither the tentative explanations or tentative predictions are goalposts.  They are not predetermined locations/goals/results/conclusions which are not to be moved or altered.  They are reasoned yet tentative conclusions, are not facts and are never proved.  They are subject to modification, clarification or outright falsification if evaluation of subsequently obtained relevant evidence (when added to the earlier body of relevant evidence) cause the scientist to reason for such modification, clarification or outright falsification.  The scientific method does not generate goalposts.

Now that you have learned something new, you might want to try again.

• Thanks 1

Takes a look at the name of this website: ex-christian.net. 

I thought it was Iworshipscience.net for a second. 

When you kick Jesus out of your heart, there's that God-shaped hole you gotta fill with something. Science it shall be!

Sdelsolray sounds very serious 

Pardon, cant edit for some reason. 

I was about to say that Sdelsolray sounds very convicted about his belief in science. Science wont get ya to heaven though. You need Jesus for that. 

That's why he sent me to tell you about him. He is all about love, people. Jesus is love. No doubt about it.

5 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Dear God, all I asked for was some decent Christian apologists. So far we've had blessings, goalposts and the book of Alma.

Can we have some decent arguments for your existence… please??

I feel Jesus in my heart. See, evidence right there.  

Did you know that the first letter of science and satan are both S? And the fifth letter in both science and satan are N. 1st letter and 5th letter. 1+5 = 6. Three 6s are the devil's number. Dont let that science demon swallow your mind. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, HaveFaith said:

Did you know that the first letter of science and satan are both S? And the fifth letter in both science and satan are N. 1st letter and 5th letter. 1+5 = 6. Three 6s are the devil's number. Dont let that science demon swallow your mind. 

This person cannot be serious.  I'm not sure which is worse, ^this^ or flat earthers.  I think definitely this, at least the flat earthers don't heap eternal damnation as punishment for disagreeing.

1 hour ago, HaveFaith said:

Evidence of a feeling.  Nothing more.  And unless you are joking, I think I am seeing evidence of mental illness.  For your own wellbeing, please make an appointment to see a therapist at a mental health center ASAP.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HaveFaith said:

Unbelieving, false God worshiping infidel!

Until you have been thrust upon by the great horn you have not received the revelation. Both you and that heretic TRP need to beg forgiveness from the Great Pink Unicorn and have her horn thrust upon you. 

I have been thrust upon and have received the revelation. You can too. All you need to do is bend over and receive the blessings. Then you too will one day dwell in the clouds of eternal happiness.

25 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Unbelieving, false God worshiping infidel!

Until you have been thrust upon by the great horn you have not received the revelation. Both you and that heretic TRP need to beg forgiveness from the Great Pink Unicorn and have her horn thrust upon you. 

I have been thrust upon and have received the revelation. You can too. All you need to do is bend over and receive the blessings. Then you too will one day dwell in the clouds of eternal happiness.

Looks like we need another referral to a mental health center!

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, HaveFaith said:

Uncle Loki? Is he a baptist?

No, He's a Norse trickster god like Me.

Unfortunately for you, the feeling is evidence of... a feeling.  It is evidence -- to you, but not necessarily to us -- that religion has an emotional effect on you.

We don't know what you're really feeling, or if you're telling the truth.  There is no way to put your "feeling" under a microscope to see what it really is.  As such, your "evidence" is fit only for the trash can.

• Like 1

When you kick Jesus out of your heart, there's that God-shaped hole you gotta fill with something.

No, "Jesus" is more like an infected boil.  If you lance with proper sterile technique you won't suffer any holes in your cardiovascular system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weezer said:

Looks like we need another referral to a mental health center!

Blasphemer! Heretic! Infidel!

• Haha 1

Hello again, HF. 

I notice that you didn't answer the question I put to you.

------------------------------------------------------------

On 10/1/2020 at 6:36 AM, HaveFaith said:

Were the goalposts moving when you relied on science to write this message, HF?

Please be so good as to answer it.

Thank you,

Walter.

• Super Moderator
7 hours ago, HaveFaith said:

I don't.  See, lack of reproducibility right there.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Weezer said:

Evidence of a feeling.  Nothing more.  And unless you are joking, I think I am seeing evidence of mental illness.  For your own wellbeing, please make an appointment to see a therapist at a mental health center ASAP.

Mental illness as in Crazy for Jesus? Guilty as charged, your honor. Well being? There's millions of believers worldwide living productive lives. That is 'evidence' of success. 

5 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I don't.  See, lack of reproducibility right there.  

I only see one supposed Big Bang ... show me a few more.

5 hours ago, WalterP said:

Hello again, HF. 

I notice that you didn't answer the question I put to you.

On 10/1/2020 at 6:36 AM, HaveFaith said:

Were the goalposts moving when you relied on science to write this message, HF?

Please be so good as to answer it.

Thank you,

Walter.

Pony express, Morse Code, satellite, 3G, 4G, 5G. The goalposts move about every 18 months. Are you using the same cell phone or computer you had 10 years ago? Goalposts, they are a movin'. 

God created the heavens and the earth, therefore all matter, including transistors and microprocessors and such are God's creations. Science plays with His fundamental building blocks. Praise the Lord!

• Super Moderator
41 minutes ago, HaveFaith said:

I only see one supposed Big Bang ...

29 minutes ago, HaveFaith said:

God created the heavens and the earth,

Well, which is It? Do you see a big bang, or did god create it all?

Please support your answer with evidence.

52 minutes ago, HaveFaith said:

Pony express, Morse Code, satellite, 3G, 4G, 5G. The goalposts move about every 18 months. Are you using the same cell phone or computer you had 10 years ago? Goalposts, they are a movin'. 

God created the heavens and the earth, therefore all matter, including transistors and microprocessors and such are God's creations. Science plays with His fundamental building blocks. Praise the Lord!

Are you Troy Brooks, by any chance?

On 10/1/2020 at 5:16 PM, Weezer said:

If you read the Gnostic Gospels, and other writing the Catholics left out of the bible, I think you will find that not everyone considered Jesus  "perfect", or divine.  That was all fabricated years later.  And some believe his whole being was fabricated.   If you are reading the bible, and considering it the whole truth, that is like studying the tail of an elephant and thinking you understand the whole animal.

And if you study the tail for long enough you will be covered in, and possibly full of shit!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HaveFaith said:

Mental illness as in Crazy for Jesus? Guilty as charged, your honor. Well being? There's millions of believers worldwide living productive lives. That is 'evidence' of success. 

And there are billions of people who don't believe who are living productive lives.

And there are Christian scumbags lying, cheating, stealing and raping in the church. (I know this through having had to work with the self-righteous lowlifes).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, HaveFaith said:

Well, did you know that god spelled backwards = "dog?" 

Let's get more serious now, how about going deeper? 

Yahweh = yud, hey, vav, hey

Yahshua = yud, hey, vav, shin, ayin

Pay attention now. 

Vav is the letter "V" and / or "W" in English. And numberically vav = "6"

If you take vav and break it down individually, again, you can further break it down to 6(v) 1(a) 6(v). 

Go further, 666 = "vav, vav, vav." 

The oldest recovered version of the mark of the beast in Revelation isn't given as 666, it's given as "616," which, if you isolate each number, renders "v(6)a(1)v(6)." 

666 = vav, vav, vav

666 = 616, 616, 616

All of which, are placed both in the names of YHWH and YHWSHO. The third letter / number of both names of god. 

So you find satan in science, but I found the number(s) of the beast in both of the names of god the father and the son. Wrap your mind around that for a while. Let me know what you come up with. 

Coincidence, or deep conspiracy???

• Like 3