Goodbye Jesus

Bless yall

HaveFaith

8 hours ago, sdelsolray said:

You seem quite angry.  Why?

Not angry, just pointing out what a douche you are.  Carry on.

3 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

Careful, careful, someone might think you are projecting.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Careful, careful, someone might think you are projecting.

Lol, certainly could be.  Has taken me a long time to understand myself... still not done.  The problem with S is, he already understands himself, has the intellect, and is still a dick....

• Super Moderator
6 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

Lol, certainly could be.  Has taken me a long time to understand myself... still not done.  The problem with S is, he already understands himself, has the intellect, and is still a dick....

From a completely disinterested third party, it looks like S is attempting to be helpful to a new and obviously confused member, while you, completely unprovoked, start with name-calling and being generally uncordial.  Not that I'd expect anything different from you.

21 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

Have you ever considered that your use of an Icon that says you are an authentic Christian believer, is an oxymoron? 

13 hours ago, Weezer said:

Have you ever considered that your use of an Icon that says you are an authentic Christian believer, is an oxymoron? 

Wheezy, I can believe in Jesus and still point out poor behavior as well as care about the outcome of others.  We have at least two choices, Grace or more of an OT approach, pointing to a more immediate correction of the less than ideal.   

19 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

From a completely disinterested third party, it looks like S is attempting to be helpful to a new and obviously confused member, while you, completely unprovoked, start with name-calling and being generally uncordial.  Not that I'd expect anything different from you.

You're complicit...

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

You're complicit...

The only person who is complicit in your dickishness is you.

6 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

We have at least two choices, Grace or more of an OT approach, pointing to a more immediate correction of the less than ideal.   

Consider reading the following in front of a mirror.  Above you are attempting to speak for others.  Below you speak only for yourself.

"I have at least two choices, Grace or more of an OT approach, pointing to a more immediate correction of the less than ideal."

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2020 at 1:38 AM, HaveFaith said:

Bless all you 'ex-Christians.' Jesus is still watching over you, even if you're taking an intermission from the Lord. 

I see your blessings and raise you a grace for today.

On 10/2/2020 at 1:33 PM, HaveFaith said:

I feel Jesus in my heart. See, evidence right there.  

Did you know that the first letter of science and satan are both S? And the fifth letter in both science and satan are N. 1st letter and 5th letter. 1+5 = 6. Three 6s are the devil's number. Dont let that science demon swallow your mind. 

So why are you using a computer If science is a tool of the Devil? Hmm, answer that one.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...