• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh look someone who doesn't understand science. This is going to be a great conversation. Apparently we should all still believe in the flat earth because accepting the evidence that the earth is a sp

...And there you have it folks.  Y'all were just never real christians.     https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman

Some take intermissions. Some are way beyond any of that....

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

Not angry, just pointing out what a douche you are.  Carry on.

Careful, careful, someone might think you are projecting.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Careful, careful, someone might think you are projecting.

Lol, certainly could be.  Has taken me a long time to understand myself... still not done.  The problem with S is, he already understands himself, has the intellect, and is still a dick....

• Super Moderator
6 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

Lol, certainly could be.  Has taken me a long time to understand myself... still not done.  The problem with S is, he already understands himself, has the intellect, and is still a dick....

From a completely disinterested third party, it looks like S is attempting to be helpful to a new and obviously confused member, while you, completely unprovoked, start with name-calling and being generally uncordial.  Not that I'd expect anything different from you.

21 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

Not angry, just pointing out what a douche you are.  Carry on.

Have you ever considered that your use of an Icon that says you are an authentic Christian believer, is an oxymoron? 

13 hours ago, Weezer said:

Have you ever considered that your use of an Icon that says you are an authentic Christian believer, is an oxymoron? 

Wheezy, I can believe in Jesus and still point out poor behavior as well as care about the outcome of others.  We have at least two choices, Grace or more of an OT approach, pointing to a more immediate correction of the less than ideal.   

19 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

From a completely disinterested third party, it looks like S is attempting to be helpful to a new and obviously confused member, while you, completely unprovoked, start with name-calling and being generally uncordial.  Not that I'd expect anything different from you.

You're complicit...

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

You're complicit...

The only person who is complicit in your dickishness is you.

6 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

We have at least two choices, Grace or more of an OT approach, pointing to a more immediate correction of the less than ideal.   

Consider reading the following in front of a mirror.  Above you are attempting to speak for others.  Below you speak only for yourself.

"I have at least two choices, Grace or more of an OT approach, pointing to a more immediate correction of the less than ideal."