Goodbye Jesus

Sounds in the sky

ReducedtoAtoms

Does anyone remember those videos of hearing out of tuned trumpets in the sky and people said it was a warning/message that God is returning or returning soon? 

Was that ever explained? Or this other time where people saw weird glowing orbs in the sky (in a group) saying it was angels, and that one came across to me as odd because the day before it happened I had across dream of the exact same encounter. Yellow orbs in a plain blue sky and people freaking out about it.

I must have been under a rock.  Have never heard about any of that.

With mountains of evidence against the Bible's history, the many promises of Jesus, the absurd cosmology of the Bible, and the fact that most on this website spent decades worshiping the god of the Bible only to figure out he isn't there... why would videos (easily faked by blending in audio or even video) of anything point to it all suddenly being true? And why not trumpet something useful like "Ahem, I'm Jesus and am giving you 1 day to get your life in order"?

The Snopes link is great for showing that such a video is easily faked. I shoot videos of singers in clubs, and can separate out the audio, change it, and then blend it back into the video. It is pretty simple really. Youtube also has videos where they have replaced actors in famous movies with other actors by using computer video technology. On one clip, they replaced Jack Nicholson with Jim Carrey. 

• Like 1