Goodbye Jesus

article: Earth is Now Pulsating at a Rate that Coincides with the ‘Name of God'

alreadyGone

Science vs Religion was the only forum in which this seemed to fit.

Then again, wherever on earth does this fit?

https://www.israel365news.com/160635/the-earth-is-now-pulsating-at-a-rate-that-coincides-with-the-name-of-god/

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, alreadyGone said:

https://www.israel365news.com/160635/the-earth-is-now-pulsating-at-a-rate-that-coincides-with-the-name-of-god/

Yes, Interesting and perplexing observations concerning the science of it. And Hebrew numerology attributing frequencies to the "name of god?"  Great 🤣I think this posting fits this category, science vs. religion. Glad you put this posting here to help make my day, thanks. We need a laugh or two in this category from time to time.

Happens I posted this earlier in a new members' introduction...

One of the short stories of Arthur C. Clarke, titled "The Nine Billion Names Of God"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nine_Billion_Names_of_God

Read aloud here:

Sorta pertinent, I think.

Amusing at least..

So, 26 is the name of God, they say?
But seeing as the Earth is apparently pulsating at 1/26Hz, is 1/26 also the name of God?
How about 0.43, as the pulsation happens once per 0.43 minutes?
And considering the pulsation happens 23261.538461... times per week, is that the name of God as well?

Because I suspect that they came up with that explanation after the fact, and that if the length of the pulsations had changed to 37, they would have found something else.

• Like 1

Yeah, listening to the earth's dynamics change cyclically and hearing the name of God..

Reminds me somehow of the scene in "Forest Gump" where he's on his multiple cross-country run, pauses, and one of his (jogging) followers says "wait!...... I think he's going to SAY something!!!"

2 minutes ago, Rounin said:

So, 26 is the name of God, they say?
But seeing as the Earth is apparently pulsating at 1/26Hz, is 1/26 also the name of God?
How about 0.43, as the pulsation happens once per 0.43 minutes?
And considering the pulsation happens 23261.538461... times per week, is that the name of God as well?

Because I suspect that they came up with that explanation after the fact, and that if the length of the pulsations had changed to 37, they would have found something else.

Really, what else do we need to know?

The answer is 42.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2020 at 12:16 PM, alreadyGone said:

The other issue is that because YHWH has been connected by archaeology and textual critics to pagan origins, a movement among christians has arisen in response denying that YHWH is gods name. It's around on youtube. Search: YHWH is not gods name. So they're arguing as to whether YHWH even is the name of god now. Go figure. 

So someone has to first establish that YHWH even IS the name of god before launching into these wild fantasies about the earth pulsating gods name in praise. 

Another issue is that apparently there's been an issue in translation where translators have opted to take ayin, heh, yud, heh, meaning, "I will be what I will be," and translate it in bibles in the present tense as, yud, heh, vav, heh, meaning, "I am what I am." Footnotes in bibles usually indicate the above for readers who look into it. 

There's something that makes them uncomfortable about the name rendered in the future, instead of present tense. So it's generally translated in the present tense. But whatever the case, assuming that the jews coined the name of god in the first place as AHYH and not YHWH after all (despite what christians now think about it), the numbers are completely different.

The name of god as given, equals a different set of numbers: 

Instead of 10+5+6+5= 26, it renders 1+5+10+5= 21.  

And the earth isn't pulsating at 21 anyways....

That's just two basic ways of throwing back at apologists. I'm sure there's many, many more ways of doing so. There's ton's of gods all with different names and every other hurtle that they have to try and over come to arrive at their personally biased conclusions.

Ad hoc nonsense.

2 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

The other issue is that because YHWH has been connected by archaeology and textual critics to pagan origins, a movement among christians has arisen in response denying that YHWH is gods name. It's around on youtube. Search: YHWH is not gods name. So they're arguing as to whether YHWH even is the name of god now. Go figure. ---------------------------------------------------------------------

And-d-d-d boom:

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ New topic begging to be asked]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

How might the creation of the various original texts of the Bible have evolved [differently?] if the internet had existed at the time(s)?

• Thanks 1