Goodbye Jesus

Proof

Freed

On 11/10/2020 at 7:13 AM, Freed said:

This is for both Theists and Atheists alike. What proof does either side have that God exists or doesn't exist? What evidence would either side need to gather? How would that evidence be proof? 

Sorry I just don't know? I'm agnostic here so I'd enjoy hearing from both sides. 

If a particular designer for this universe exists, then I think it can not be understood via belief. Imagine understanding gravity solely by belief. Television evangelist the world over would be requesting donations on the basis that their god will prevent you from the pain of any fall.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LostinParis said:

“We long for a parent to care for us, to forgive us our errors, to save us from our childish mistakes.“ ~ Carl Sagan

You are enough. ❤️

Thank you. 🤗🤗 Hope the hugs don't creep you out. 

• Like 2

On 11/12/2020 at 9:51 AM, Freed said:

Thank you. 🤗🤗 Hope the hugs don't creep you out. 

Nope, they don't.   It tells me that underneath all that fear and sadness, you are a caring human being with normal emotions.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Nope, they don't.   It tells me that underneath all that fear and sadness, you are a caring human being with normal emotions.

Aww. Thanks. Same to you. The caring part. 🤗🤗 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weezer said:

If you are interested, there is more about human development in the post I just made in "general Christian theological issues."

• Like 1