Goodbye Jesus

Following Everyone

Freed

Is there a way to follow everyone on the forum? I sure would like to.🤗

On 11/13/2020 at 12:26 PM, Freed said:

I think you have to click on each one individually. 

On 11/14/2020 at 4:26 AM, Freed said:

Even the Christian's?

5 hours ago, AntiChrist said:

Even the Christian's?

Yes. 🙃

12 hours ago, Weezer said:

I think you have to click on each one individually. 

Thanks. 🤗

18 minutes ago, Freed said:

Yes. 🙃

Well, I don't know Freed, I don't know.

25 minutes ago, AntiChrist said:

Well, I don't know Freed, I don't know.

Sorry. Dunno what?

55 minutes ago, Freed said:

Sorry. Dunno what?

I dunno something, that's for sure.

1 hour ago, AntiChrist said:

I dunno something, that's for sure.

Are you really a man? In my experience men are direct and to the point. Sarcasm is usually something done passive and aggressively by women? Except when you're dealing with my crazy violent mother. Men are stronger than that. Supposedly. You're either really a woman or a millennial man. 

Pardon the misogyny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Back in my day a man would have tried to punch me in my face rather than passively aggressively insult me. Even though I'm a woman I respect that more than a man who uses sarcasm against me. 

However I would even follow you still. 

• Haha 1

I'm not even a misogynist. I sound like it at times but I'm not. Please all the women here don't be offended. I should not have said that. I should just go now. 

9 minutes ago, Freed said:

Back in my day a man would have tried to punch me in my face rather than passively aggressively insult me. Even though I'm a woman I respect that more than a man who uses sarcasm against me. 

However I would even follow you still. 

Freed, you make me laugh out loud. Did I get some strange looks from the passages at the train station. I could have been punched in the face, respectively.

1 minute ago, AntiChrist said:

Freed, you make me laugh out loud. Did I get some strange looks from the passages on the train station. I could have been punched in the face, respectively.

Women pretending to be men makes me laugh out loud. Anyway I'm sorry for even bringing it up. Jeez. Let it go. I will.

At least everyone's laughing, I was reading through and wondering where this exchange was headed. I thought is was funny myself. 

34 minutes ago, Joshpantera said:

At least everyone's laughing, I was reading through and wondering where this exchange was headed. I thought is was funny myself. 

As its written in the book of Patch Adam's.

"Laughter is the best medicine"

That is until you get real medication.

• Haha 2

Yes. Even I laughed when I re read everything today. You see? Drinking alcoholic beverages turns people into mouthy idiots! 🤪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/16/2020 at 1:25 PM, Freed said:

Yes. Even I laughed when I re read everything today. You see? Drinking alcoholic beverages turns people into mouthy idiots! 🤪

Sadly that is true in many cases.  But I have known a few grouchy people who got "happy" when drinking.

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2020 at 12:36 PM, Freed said:

Are you really a man? In my experience men are direct and to the point. Sarcasm is usually something done passive and aggressively by women? Except when you're dealing with my crazy violent mother. Men are stronger than that. Supposedly. You're either really a woman or a millennial man. 

Pardon the misogyny. 

Don't worry, misogyny is really popular around here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orbit said:

Don't worry, misogyny is really popular around here.

Sorry. I've gotten a lot more abuse by women than men. Men have for the most part showed me overall more respect than women are capable of. However I still shouldn't be rude and disrespectful to all women. I'm aware that some women are worthy of respect. I also realize that not all men are worthy of respect. It depends on the person and situation. If you're a woman I'm sorry for offending you. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Freed said:

Sorry. I've gotten a lot more abuse by women than men. Men have for the most part showed me overall more respect than women are capable of. However I still shouldn't be rude and disrespectful to all women. I'm aware that some women are worthy of respect. I also realize that not all men are worthy of respect. It depends on the person and situation. If you're a woman I'm sorry for offending you. 

If you want respect, you need to give it.  I find the bolded statement utterly reprehensible.

On 11/16/2020 at 8:36 AM, Freed said:

Pardon the misogyny. 

I can't tell if its misogyny or misandry. Perhaps both. Well done to treating the sexes equally :D 

3 hours ago, Astreja said:

If you want respect, you need to give it.  I find the bolded statement utterly reprehensible.

No offense but it's mostly the broads that cling on to grudges with a death grip. Yes some men do to but women are the worst. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

I can't tell if its misogyny or misandry. Perhaps both. Well done to treating the sexes equally :D 

Keep swinging them rights and equal lefts. Testosterone poisoning and estrogen toxicity. 😆

3 hours ago, Astreja said:

If you stay angry at me over this you are only proving me right. 

• Super Moderator

If y'all want to discuss misogyny vs.misandry, women vs. men, or any other us'n'them types of subject, y'all can do it in ToT.  Keep to the OP topic or I'll shut this shit down.

• Thanks 3