Goodbye Jesus

Small dogs are demons

ReducedtoAtoms

I had a big brain moment though, Im sure someone already mentioned this before. Could animals be proof that God is evil/doesn't exist/immoral?

The bible doesn't say much about animals other them being possessed or Noah's arc. And animals don't have souls so they aren't judged by God. And since animals live by instincts aka no free will (according to the bible) why are they so violent, r*pe other animals and eat their babies? 

Of course the simple answer is because survival. But even animals have their own emotions and relationships they share. But from the religious point of view, they have no free will so why do they act like demons? And by demons I mean small dogs. 

Based off their cruel instincts and way off life doesn't that show how humans would act if we didn't have free will? Or is that God's true nature? 

Small dogs may be demons, but labs are angels. 😁

A lot of small dog breeds were bred for hunting burrowing creatures. Dachshunds never seemed dangerous to me, until one leapt about 3 feet off the ground snarling like a Tasmanian Devil towards my face as I bent over. They were bred to hunt badgers (hence the tubular shape so they fit in the burrow), and badgers are badass vicious. So genetics is one reason. I saw a Dachshund in a car barking madly as I walked an Irish wolfhound by. The wolfhound's head was larger than the Dachshund. I said "Look Thor, a snack!"

So genetics built for hunting are one primary reason they have such attitude. Another is never having faced a dangerous opponent and lost (no experiential fear). Most poodles for example are pampered and only have positive experiences. I had a French poodle bark at me madly and then rush across the yard to bite me. I booted it about 15 feet back to its owner, who went back to what he was working on. The dog never bothered me again.

No gods, just genetics pushed by breeders towards a goal of hunting. But they can receive reality checks through negative and painful experiences, and modify their behaviors. 

22 hours ago, ReducedtoAtoms said:

I had a big brain moment though, Im sure someone already mentioned this before. Could animals be proof that God is evil/doesn't exist/immoral?

The bible doesn't say much about animals other them being possessed or Noah's arc. And animals don't have souls so they aren't judged by God. And since animals live by instincts aka no free will (according to the bible) why are they so violent, r*pe other animals and eat their babies? 

Of course the simple answer is because survival. But even animals have their own emotions and relationships they share. But from the religious point of view, they have no free will so why do they act like demons? And by demons I mean small dogs. 

Based off their cruel instincts and way off life doesn't that show how humans would act if we didn't have free will? Or is that God's true nature? 

Are you fearful of dogs?

4 hours ago, AntiChrist said:

Are you fearful of dogs?

I'm a cat person

2 hours ago, ReducedtoAtoms said:

I'm a cat person

If a geneticist successfully cross breeds a cat and a dog together (Which we will call a catog) Will it rain more or less on the earth?

I'm a cat person

I can tell your a cat person because when you take a fall you always land on your feet.

I'm a cat person

From now on you shall be known as Kitty Karma (Incorporated/or something)

I'm a cat person

Was Hitler a cat person or dog person? That's going to plague me all night long.

I'm a cat person

I like cats, but no cat has ever liked me. I dislike dogs, but dogs seem to like me by default.

I'm a cat person

I think Antonio Banderas would like you :)

On 12/4/2020 at 4:46 AM, AntiChrist said:

I can tell your a cat person because when you take a fall you always land on your feet.

Does me being a cat person alarm you?

On 12/4/2020 at 4:50 AM, AntiChrist said:

From now on you shall be known as Kitty Karma (Incorporated/or something)

Please dont

On 12/4/2020 at 4:43 AM, AntiChrist said:

If a geneticist successfully cross breeds a cat and a dog together (Which we will call a catog) Will it rain more or less on the earth?

It'll start raining cats and dogs 

1 minute ago, ReducedtoAtoms said:

Does me being a cat person alarm you?

Not at all.

On 12/4/2020 at 4:55 AM, AntiChrist said:

I like cats, but no cat has ever liked me. I dislike dogs, but dogs seem to like me by default.

See, cats are majestic mysterious they go by their own rules and that's okay. If they don't like you they don't like you. Where as dogs don't care, dogs are easy followers 

Please dont

I wasn't intending too, it was a little light comedy.

See, cats are majestic mysterious they go by their own rules and that's okay. If they don't like you they don't like you. Where as dogs don't care, dogs are easy followers 

I know.

Just now, AntiChrist said:

I wasn't intending too, it was a little light comedy.

Im not even well known enough to be given a nickname anyways 

1 minute ago, AntiChrist said:

I know.

Amazing how amazing cats are *insert emoji*

Just now, ReducedtoAtoms said:

Im not even well known enough to be given a nickname anyways 

Me neither. If it happens it happens, hashtag semicolon and smiley face.

2 minutes ago, ReducedtoAtoms said:

Amazing how amazing cats are *insert emoji*

I like kissing cat's on their soft fury head's. I don't think they like it though, but I do.

If cat's are known in religious past to be the keeper's of knowledge, then are we currently mistaken about Adam and Eve gaining knowledge from an apple?