Goodbye Jesus

For your Amusement

Krowb

On 12/11/2020 at 4:27 AM, Krowb said:

The fact that these Ministers of doom are still alive after preaching such utter B.S proves there is no God, because the God their all praying to would have burned them to a crisp along time ago.

• Like 1

So... God still needs a vaccination to defeat covid... so once again we turn to medical science and give God the glory. Yep, sounds about right for these folk.

• Like 1

Christians are taught to keep their expectations of their lord constrained to physical laws and physical phenomena.

2 hours ago, midniterider said:

Christians are taught to keep their expectations of their lord constrained to physical laws and physical phenomena.

Which is why God can heal a headache but not grow limbs back.

• Like 1

Hahahaha! That is hilarious! He even matches the cadence. I find more than a little amusement from artists who sample enthusiastic preaching for their music. Thanks for the laugh 😂

• 5 months later...
On 12/14/2020 at 5:36 PM, midniterider said:

While wrapping the entire concept in the supernatural.

At an 'evangelical', fundamentalist independent church I attended 40 years ago there was a woman widely considered to be a "spiritual leader and authority".

I've spoken of her here before... always "praying in tongues" and making a show of it to display her Jesus-power.

I happened to mention an article at the time reporting on a resurgence of leprosy, to which she declared that leprosy was a thing of the past because she had "bound it in the name of Jesus!".

"There are no contradictions" - Ayn Rand