Goodbye Jesus

Blasphemy The Holy Spirit Can Be Committed Today?

Freed

Just now, Freed said:

No. You'd have to insult the Holy Spirit directly. Least I think?

Plus denying Jesus Christ is denying the Holy Spirit because that is the Spirit in him. Denying the only Spirit which can save you. But cussing Jesus out is not unforgiveable? For some reason? It's most likely just Grieving the Holy Spirit. At least it's not calling the Spirit evil or denying Jesus. 

That's a Goddamn good question though.

12 hours ago, Wertbag said:

Are you saying you still believe that the Christian version of God and Jesus exist but you just choose not to worship them? I'm not sure what the term is for a Christian believer but non-religious? Christian anti-theist or something? 

I guess maybe so. I'm confused and terrified as Hell about it. 

Plus 1 Peter Chapter 3 demands wives to submit to their husbands to win them to the Lord. Even those who hate God and the Bible. So yeah. That's not the unforgiveable sin? Grieving Him? Yes.

14 hours ago, midniterider said:

I used to say Jesus Fucking Christ all the time. Is that blasphemy?

Taking the Lords name in vain I think. Probably blasphemy as well for good measure.

• Like 1

I found this on the internet:

“Whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin” (Mark 3:29). 

“Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come” (Matthew 12:32).

-----

Is this really a supreme being, that harsh words will piss it off forever? Humans are much more forgiving and I think that is better. Humans also dont assign people to eternal torture because someone said harsh words to them. 

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, Freed said:

I guess maybe so. I'm confused and terrified as Hell about it. 

That you actually believe this particular mythology is factually true is due solely to geography. There is no evidence whatsoever for this or any other "revealed" wisdom.

• Thanks 1

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, Freed said:

No. You'd have to insult the Holy Spirit directly. Least I think?

Dear Holy Spirit,

You are a cum-guzzling cock-jockey, and a violator of gimp-legged wombats.  I've seen mentally deranged Ukrainian school children  who could make more sense with their weird Stalinist gobbledygook than you make with your ridiculously infantile gift of tongues and interpretation.  You're a pathetic excuse for a divine spirit and Vishnu had sex with your mom.  You are more than welcome to excuse your raggedy-ass self from the face of this earth and go pleasure yourself with elephant dicks in hell. 

Have a nice day. 🙂

John

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Blasphemy is not possible, because God doesn't exist. 

Just try to be nice to people and you'll be as good, and as likely to receive salvation, as anyone else is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"If God exists then we are all doomed" or something to that effect.  You mean the god of the bible?  That one?  Because there is nothing in that book that can be proven, and here we go...If that god exists, then why the heck did this god leave such an important message/task to getting it ultimately messed up?  This is how the whole Christianity thing gets embedded into our minds...With false guilt and shaming, two very strong emotions we carry around for self-control.  It's quite amazing to me that most people have not figured this out.  I discovered the psychopathic nature of the bible when I was studying personality disorders; I am a professional nurse who was in charge for years of an adult psyc unit.

"spirit" is such an interesting concept.

Where is there any evidence of a "spirit" of any sort?

Human spirit, Holy Spirit..

How do we know there is any "spirit" anywhere?

From Dictionary.com:

the principle of conscious life; the vital principle in humans, animating the body or mediating between body and soul.
the incorporeal part of humans: present in spirit though absent in body.
the soul regarded as separating from the body at death.
conscious, incorporeal being, as opposed to matter: the world of spirit.
a supernatural, incorporeal being, especially one inhabiting a place, object, etc., or having a particular character: evil spirits.
a fairy, sprite, or elf.
an angel or demon.
an attitude or principle that inspires, animates, or pervades thought, feeling, or action: the spirit of reform.
(initial capital letter) the divine influence as an agency working in the human heart.
a divine, inspiring, or animating being or influence. Numbers 11:25; Isaiah 32:15.
(initial capital letter) the third person of the Trinity; Holy Spirit.
the soul or heart as the seat of feelings or sentiments, or as prompting to action: a man of broken spirit.
spirits, feelings or mood with regard to exaltation or depression: low spirits; good spirits.
excellent disposition or attitude in terms of vigor, courage, firmness of intent, etc.; mettle: That's the spirit!
temper or disposition: meek in spirit.
an individual as characterized by a given attitude, disposition, character, action, etc.: A few brave spirits remained to face the danger.
the dominant tendency or character of anything: the spirit of the age.
vigorous sense of membership in a group: college spirit.
the general meaning or intent of a statement, document, etc. (opposed to letter😞the spirit of the law.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

14 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Dear Holy Spirit,

You are a cum-guzzling cock-jockey, and a violator of gimp-legged wombats.  I've seen mentally deranged Ukrainian school children  who could make more sense with their weird Stalinist gobbledygook than you make with your ridiculously infantile gift of tongues and interpretation.  You're a pathetic excuse for a divine spirit and Vishnu had sex with your mom.  You are more than welcome to excuse your raggedy-ass self from the face of this earth and go pleasure yourself with elephant dicks in hell. 

Have a nice day. 🙂

John

Let go your inhibitions, Professor.

Tell us how you really feel.

(btw, as far as I understand, it's illegal to kill elephants for the purpose of 'harvesting' their dicks. Just so you know...)

16 hours ago, midniterider said:

Is this really a supreme being, that harsh words will piss it off forever? Humans are much more forgiving and I think that is better. Humans also dont assign people to eternal torture because someone said harsh words to them. 

Well this is The Holy Spirit of which we speak.

He's the Numero Uno, the senior, head spirit.

When he says "jump!", entire galaxies respond  "how high?".

The Holy Spirit (tm).

Accept no substitutes.

• Haha 1

Ok, I did some research..... seems The Holy Spirit is incorporated in Delaware.

So there's that...

• Super Moderator
52 minutes ago, alreadyGone said:

Let go your inhibitions, Professor.

Tell us how you really feel.

(btw, as far as I understand, it's illegal to kill elephants for the purpose of 'harvesting' their dicks. Just so you know...)

It's okay.  Once the Holy Spirit has had his way with the elephant's dick, he can just breathe the breath of life back into it.  Kind of like blow and go; only it's go and blow.

21 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Dear Holy Spirit,

Have a nice day. 🙂

John

Strangely my first thought was "poor wombats". I think I have my priorities right 🤔

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Dear Holy Spirit,

Have a nice day. 🙂

John

If I 'like' this post do I burn in hell? 

Would hell really be torture for someone who had lived his life in Arizona? Las Vegas? Sahara Desert? What if someone was tired of freezing their ass off in Alaska? Hell could be a welcome change. Say you are into BDSM, and pain actually gets you off. Is there an alternate Hell for these types of individuals?

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
2 hours ago, midniterider said:

If I 'like' this post do I burn in hell? 

No harm in trying, I reckon.

We're all going to Hell anyway. Let's pahtay! 

On 12/25/2020 at 3:05 PM, Freed said:

We're all going to Hell anyway. Let's pahtay! 

Well not really. We all just gonna die and that will be it. Sorry no evidence that there is a hell to party in. We cannot even hold to that forlorn hope. 

"It is the end of all hope, to lose the child, the faith, to lose all the innocence, to be someone like me."