Goodbye Jesus

Left handed evil

Wertbag

My 4 year old son has started showing a tendency to use his left hand, and as we all know that is a sign of demon possession.  As Matthew 25:41 tells us "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire".  This truth has long been known to the church, hence why it was used by the inquisition as a sign of a woman being a witch, and could result in execution for such a filthy habit.  The old Catholic church taught that Eve came from Adam's left rib, which made her both physically and mentally weaker.  50 years ago Catholic schools would tie down students left hand to make sure they didn't practice this evil.

Even as recently as the 70's "psychologist Theodore Blau wrote that left-handed, “sinister” children were academically and behaviorally challenged, and disposed to diseases including schizophrenia".   "The word “sinister” derives from the Latin word sinestra which originally meant left, but later took on meanings of evil or unlucky."

Obviously the Albanians had it right when they made writing with your left hand a crime, and Spain, Italy plus the Eastern European countries made right hand use in schools compulsory.

In ancient Japan, any wife shown to favour her left could be legally divorced on the spot, no further explanations required.

We seem to have drifted away from this, allowing demons into our educational institutions.  I guess I'll need to try an exorcism...

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

I was ambidextrous until I entered kindergarten.  My teacher forced me to write only with my right hand.  My handwriting, and those unfortunate enough to be exposed to it, have suffered tremendously as a result.

56 minutes ago, Wertbag said:

My 4 year old son has started showing a tendency to use his left hand, and as we all know that is a sign of demon possession.  As Matthew 25:41 tells us "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire".  This truth has long been known to the church, hence why it was used by the inquisition as a sign of a woman being a witch, and could result in execution for such a filthy habit.  The old Catholic church taught that Eve came from Adam's left rib, which made her both physically and mentally weaker.  50 years ago Catholic schools would tie down students left hand to make sure they didn't practice this evil.

Even as recently as the 70's "psychologist Theodore Blau wrote that left-handed, “sinister” children were academically and behaviorally challenged, and disposed to diseases including schizophrenia".   "The word “sinister” derives from the Latin word sinestra which originally meant left, but later took on meanings of evil or unlucky."

Obviously the Albanians had it right when they made writing with your left hand a crime, and Spain, Italy plus the Eastern European countries made right hand use in schools compulsory.

In ancient Japan, any wife shown to favour her left could be legally divorced on the spot, no further explanations required.

We seem to have drifted away from this, allowing demons into our educational institutions.  I guess I'll need to try an exorcism...

I’ve been watching “The Rise of Rome” on The Great Courses and just learned that Roman infants and toddlers had their left hands sewn into their garments to force them to use their right hands, because being left-handed was so undesirable.  

I can’t believe you just handed me an opportunity to use this piece of trivia. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wertbag said:

I guess I'll need to try an exorcism...

By all means, and do it now!

Ecclesiastes 10:2 "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."

No explanation given, as usual. 

• Like 1

My sister is a left-handed ginger.  I assure you that her evil knows no bounds.

mwc

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mwc said:

My sister is a left-handed ginger.  I assure you that her evil knows no bounds.

mwc

My sister is neither, but her evil knows no bounds either!👹

• Haha 1

May as well admit, I am left-handed.

And I'm an evil goofy misfit reprobate loser asshole with a bad attitude.

And my mother doesn't like me.

This being early Sunday morning though, I've decided to carry on anyway.

Got stuff to do.

• Haha 2

On 1/8/2021 at 11:44 PM, Fuego said:

Ecclesiastes 10:2 "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."

No explanation given, as usual. 

Mathew 10:16-

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

Some instruction would have been very helpful.

The urgency is there, no question. The Bible warns us over and over how dangerous humans are.

Then it tells us to be "wise as a serpent", like that's helpful.

I'm out here in the street asking myself "now what would a serpent do in this situation?"

Buncha useless shit..