Goodbye Jesus

Does anyone know what the double slit experiment is?

pittsburghjoe

1 minute ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Disobeying God's law. Disorder.

how is it overcome?

Believing in Jesus. Disorder to Order.

• Super Moderator

@pittsburghjoe, given that you cannot, or will not, answer the simple question that both I and Walter have put before you, I am not willing to waste any more of this community's web space on what has proven to be a disappointingly unproductive thread.  I will, therefore, be locking this thread down.  You are welcome to start a new thread based on claims which you can actually substantiate, if there are any.  Barring that, feel free to comment on other threads within the Lion's Den.

As always, if any other member involved in this thread would like to offer further thoughts or remarks, please PM either myself or one of the other mods and the thread will be reopened for you.  Thanks.

Have a good day, 

John

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:

You'll do anything but consider what I said.

I will consider any proposition that gives me reason to. Wild, unfounded assertions are everywhere from the Reptilians to Xenu. Evidence, that's the ticket, laddie!

For the record I gave you a link to a paper.

Satan was cast here before us. So Satan being represented at the tree is wild to think about. It was the gateway to this fallen reality.

1 hour ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Hebrew 6:1

Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity (out of sin, away from death), not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death (sin, lawlessness, disorder), and of faith in God (rightness, truth, life), 

words in parentheses added by me.

1 hour ago, pittsburghjoe said:

that needs some explaining. 

We can't be one with God without Order.

9 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Satan was cast here before us. So Satan being represented at the tree is wild to think about. It was the gateway to this fallen reality.

Do you have any testable empirical evidence that "Satan" actually exists?

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
11 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

For the record I gave you a link to a paper.

For the record, the link did not substantiate your claim that the double slit proves sin.  Nor did it answer the questions put to you by both Walt and me.

• Super Moderator

Somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep...

DISORDER!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/23/2021 at 8:19 AM, pittsburghjoe said:

You are angry that you are not God. Being DETERMINED to an Infinite Creator is different than to us peasants.

No, I am not angry that I am not god, because god hasn't been established as real. God hasn't been establish or proven. That's like shooting back that I'm angry that I'm not Nessy or the Easter Bunny. It's a nonsensical response to my post. 

Being determined to a fixed outcome means not having the freedom to change the outcome. That means not having the ability to be "unsaved," and then by account of your own freewill decision making do something that will then allow you to be "saved." 

Making nonsense out of the great commission idea. Game over...