Goodbye Jesus

Does anyone know what the double slit experiment is?

pittsburghjoe

3 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.  Isaiah 45:7

Indirectly

1 hour ago, pittsburghjoe said:
Oh you want some more?

Imagine you're God, you have infinity to do whatever. You decide you want people that can think for themselves to be in your existence (free will). The only problem is that they can't be corrupted or it screws with your system.

God is perfect order, coherence.
Sin is disorder, decoherence.
God needs us to be orderly to be entangled with him.
You need coherent waves to quantum entangle.

How do you think we become orderly again? God's Love is entanglement.
God could have just forgiven us but we wouldn't be able to entangle with him after this is over. He had to become man to forgive for the disorder.

Is the fall of man a single age that won't happen again? Will we look back on this as a lesson to never do it again?
Am I wrong in thinking there could have been a spiritual universe before it turned into the physical one?

We have to live in sin to understand why it is wrong.
I'm confused on the order of the events. Did God know we were going to fall so he told the Angels he would become man to save them ..and then Satan heard that, as a last straw, figured he would trick us and steal our authority at the tree?

God is all possible paths of causality, omnipresent and omniscient. So if everything is part of his plan then everything works out in the end. Order restored for infinity?
Is the universal wave in quantum mechanics an indication of the oneness/coherence to God? Do all waves in a state of entanglement connect to it? Is the Star of David related to the Universal Wave?
Entanglement = Love
The perfect Love between the Holy Trinity is entanglement.
When you hear about quantum particles being entangled, you are hearing about scientific evidence of the Holy Spirit.
Quantum Entanglement requires Coherence. Coherence is waves in phase, it is perfect order. God is perfect order.

All quantum effects require coherence and to be unobserved. When someone asks about the unobservable side of QM, they are told to "shut up and calculate". They don't want them figuring out that it is proof of God.
God is all possible paths of causality. All possible paths are required for unobserved waves to display an interference pattern. All paths are virtually used at the same time. We know this because we get the pattern even when sending individual unobserved waves. Interference is proof of God because it is omnipresent.

The key to entanglement is the sharing of the same path, of all possible paths, for a split second. After that happens, the waves will be considered the same wave. Measuring one wave collapses the other because they are the same wave.

Could there be an entire side to reality that is Virtual/Vector? Is it where all possible paths reside? When I said the entangled waves are the same wave, I meant literally. It is an universal wave ..it is God. It's all the same wave when interfering, but there is an identifying factor as to when it became part of the universal wave. Non-local waves are virtual and are all possible paths. Virtual/Vector doesn't have single moments/positions.

Is there a connection between Bell Inequality and an interference pattern? Can we test spin on the landing positions of interference? Could we run a Bell Inequality experiment simultaneously by matching the time entanglement started? I suspect Bell Inequality experiments can't be shielded because entanglement is all the same wave. It jumbles up spin tests, so I want to know if it influences the landing position.

Does this mean local particles/scalar volumes are using all possible paths as the degrees of freedom for Entropy?
Multiple instances of measurement causes a local/scalar particle to go back to being a virtual/vector wave that displays an interference pattern. We see this with which-way eraser experiments. Measuring is only a snapshot of the position, not which path of all possible paths it is taking.

Mainstream explanations, as well as your explanations of quantum physics cut no ice with me. They're almost as stupid as religion IMO.

Please pick a topic and challenge me on it.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

God doesn't want programmed people. What fun is that to an infinite being? We decided to take on Satan's view of disorder. God did not put the apple in our hands. Reality plays out how he knows it will. It isn't a choice to God, but it is to humans.

Infinite beings do not "want" or "need".  To want or need something is to require lack of something.  An infinite cannot lack, otherwise it is finite and some part of existence is currently outside its grasp.  I suggest you try again.

I used to have the same view as you, but realized how silly it was.  The choice is illusory as the outcome was determined prior to the participant's involvement.  I believe another term for it:  a rigged game.

5 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Please pick a topic and challenge me on it.

That you like physics is really cool. So why don't you ask me the question of how the double experiment really works contrary to both religion and mainstream science. There's always a better alternative to religion, but sometimes there's a more logical alternative to the beliefs of mainstream science.

9 minutes ago, Krowb said:

Infinite beings do not "want" or "need".  To want or need something is to require lack of something.  An infinite cannot lack, otherwise it is finite and some part of existence is currently outside its grasp.  I suggest you try again.

I used to have the same view as you, but realized how silly it was.  The choice is illusory as the outcome was determined prior to the participant's involvement.  I believe another term for it:  a rigged game.

Let's say it is rigged ..I don't care. Why? Because eternal life is being offered.

God doesn't create evil because he is infinite coherence. Evil is finite decoherence ..disorder.

6 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Let's say it is rigged ..I don't care. Why? Because eternal life is being offered.

Are you sure that offered is the right word?  I need some help understanding how a rigged game contains a valid offer.  Another appropriate term for a rigged game is a trick; less charitably, fraud.

You should care greatly if your god has created a rigged game.  These types of schemes are by design unjust.

We are unsuspecting, unwitting, and unwilling participants in a game where the actual, unchanging outcome was known ahead of time and the one who set it in motion received no input from those it affects - us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Curious that you would move this from a sub titled "Science vs. Religion". Like you don't want anyone to see it.

Your posting was moved because it is too silly and could not entail a science discussion. But it could promote a religious argument with some science thrown in for good measure. So here you are in the Lion's Den. You are the Christian and we are the lions. If you are gentle enough and Pray for God to protect you as he did Androcles from the Lions, then I believe we will not tear you apart much.

7 minutes ago, Krowb said:

Are you sure that offered is the right word?  I need some help understanding how a rigged game contains a valid offer.  Another appropriate term for a rigged game is a trick; less charitably, fraud.

You should care greatly if your god has created a rigged game.  These types of schemes are by design unjust.

We are unsuspecting, unwitting, and unwilling participants in a game where the actual, unchanging outcome was known ahead of time and the one who set it in motion received no input from those it affects - us.

You're not getting that disorder doesn't work for the long run (infinity). God wants us to be compatible for the journey. This physical cr@p reality screws everything up. 

You are right, I am not to the point of understanding it because I'm still stuck at your conception of god.  What will follow is at least in part determined by the characteristics you give god.

If I understand you correctly:  god is infinite and as part of his infinity is foreknowledge of every possible outcome.  So are you arguing an infinite number of universes and god having perfect knowledge of each of them or a single universe in which god has perfect knowledge?

(edited to use "perfect" for each knowledge)

What purpose do these other universes serve? God is omniscient.

Thank you for the concise response.  You'd be surprised how difficult it can be to get a straight answer out of some people.

So, we're at the starting point where an omniscient being decided to create other beings, specifically humans.  By your understanding this creation event was not physical and we did not have physical bodies and/or characteristics.  However, we failed to listen to god and broke off from him by our disobedience.  This disobedience manifested itself by the creation of our physical reality wherein we have physical bodies subject to physical laws.

Now, none of this surprised god because he is omniscient.  He knew prior to creating adam and eve they would disobey.  In fact, god's knowledge is so complete that he knew which people would return to him and which would not.

Those who entangle with god would receive eternal life and those who failed to entangle would continue in our decoherence eternally?  Of course, with omniscience, he knew all of this before any of it began.

Am I on the right track?

2 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

If god has a plan, and everything happens according to his plan, then it is not possible for humans to have free will. 

New apologist completely missing the point as it flies over his head: 

2 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Just because he knows what will happen doesn't mean we were forced to do anything.

Uh, yes, that's exactly what it means. 

If it's 'not possible' to deviate away from the predetermined plan of an all-knowing god, everything has to be exactly according to plan. If anything strays away from the plan on a freewill of it's own, then the plan can change on it's own and isn't foreknown by the god. And the god is not all-knowing.

There's holes in the dam. Get your fingers ready to try and plug up the leaks little dutch boy....

little dutch boy cartoon

4 minutes ago, Krowb said:

Thank you for the concise response.  You'd be surprised how difficult it can be to get a straight answer out of some people.

So, we're at the starting point where an omniscient being decided to create other beings, specifically humans.  By your understanding this creation event was not physical and we did not have physical bodies and/or characteristics.  However, we failed to listen to god and broke off from him by our disobedience.  This disobedience manifested itself by the creation of our physical reality wherein we have physical bodies subject to physical laws.

Now, none of this surprised god because he is omniscient.  He knew prior to creating adam and eve they would disobey.  In fact, god's knowledge is so complete that he knew which people would return to him and which would not.

Those who entangle with god would receive eternal life and those who failed to entangle would continue in our decoherence eternally?  Of course, with omniscience, he knew all of this before any of it began.

Am I on the right track?

This entire thread is about Coherence vs Decoherence. Vector vs Scalar. Infinity vs finite.

This decoherent reality can't continue eternally. Judgment Day is a thing that is going to happen.

Yes, he knows. This physical reality is a necessary step to prevent it from happening again.

• Confused 1

I'm afraid you've lost me again.  If decoherence cannot continue eternally are you saying that all will ultimately cohere back to the infinite, i.e. god, and thus everyone will receive eternal life?

Why is a judgment day needed? How do you perceive judgment day?  i.e. what will happen in that span of time? - specifically those of us who fail to cohere during our lifetimes.

10 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

This physical reality is a necessary step to prevent it from happening again.

An all-powerful god has to put on the charade of physical reality in order to PREVENT something from happening again????

He doesn't have the power to forgo the charade????

Stick another finger in the next hole, little dutch boy....

2 minutes ago, Krowb said:

I'm afraid you've lost me again.  If decoherence cannot continue eternally are you saying that all will ultimately cohere back to the infinite, i.e. god, and thus everyone will receive eternal life?

Why is a judgment day needed? How do you perceive judgment day?  i.e. what will happen in that span of time? - specifically those of us who fail to cohere during our lifetimes.

Why would God want Evil, Sin ..Disorder to continue after Judgement Day?

Uhoh, no longer a straight answer.  If our reality is a result of decoherence with the infinite, and that decoherence ends, are we re-assumed in the coherent infinite or does some other fate await us?

what happens on judgment day?  Saying disorder ends does not say what happens to all those alive before, alive now, and will be alive after our lives end.

If all disorder is reordered, that implies we all become ordered again and it appears, correct me if I'm wrong, we all wind up with eternal life?

You are trying to have your cake and eat it too.

The whole point of Judgement Day is to remove the people that are going to try and bring this physical reality back. No more decoherence ..no more disorder.

If I'm following you (and I absolutely may not be) - then people are the cause of the disorder that maintains our physical reality.  If some disordered people are no longer around, then only the ordered will remain and the point at which the wheat and chaff are separated is what you are calling judgement day.  Your concept of god, the infinite, essentially has two choices if we are not reordered into the infinite: (a) move the disorder to some other place (b) destroy the disorder.  Remove makes it sound like the disorder will continue, but in a different place.  Is this what you mean?

I'm not God. I don't know what his plan is. I'm am proving Sin in this thread. I am forcing anyone reading it to consider there is something greater. The question's you are asking are something you can ponder after you see the light.

If you don't know, that's fine.  We're a community that freely acknowledges the limits of our understanding.

Carry on with the proof of sin, though I'm not sure what the issue is if the disorder becomes re-ordered as it might by an infinite being, but you seem pretty dead set on a judgment day event as opposed to a simple re-ordering.

You are playing this game that says you'll be saved even if you don't believe in Jesus. That's not how this works. Seeing the light makes us understand the cesspool we are in.

Well, I'm not.  Ex-christian, remember? 😁

I'm trying to figure out how you conceive of god and then follow it where it leads. There are thousands of denominations currently across the world and an unknown number of christians with special revelations who do not claim a denomination. So it's important to figure out what you believe, and the support for your belief, so we can then decide, individually, whether or not we should believe as well.  Always remember, you came into our community, not us into yours.

You will be on defense most (if not all the time) in this community as we are those who commit apostasy.  So far you've been forthcoming, but I note your tone has changed since pressing you to explain judgment day.

There is nothing so far in your theory that precludes an infinite being simply re-ordering people and bringing everything back into harmony.  If he designed the system to allow disorder, then he has the power and ability to design the system to re-order.