Goodbye Jesus

Does anyone know what the double slit experiment is?

pittsburghjoe

3 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:
Oh you want some more?

Imagine you're God, you have infinity to do whatever. You decide you want people that can think for themselves to be in your existence (free will). The only problem is that they can't be corrupted or it screws with your system.

God is perfect order, coherence.
Sin is disorder, decoherence.
God needs us to be orderly to be entangled with him.
You need coherent waves to quantum entangle.

How do you think we become orderly again? God's Love is entanglement.
God could have just forgiven us but we wouldn't be able to entangle with him after this is over. He had to become man to forgive for the disorder.

Is the fall of man a single age that won't happen again? Will we look back on this as a lesson to never do it again?
Am I wrong in thinking there could have been a spiritual universe before it turned into the physical one?

We have to live in sin to understand why it is wrong.
I'm confused on the order of the events. Did God know we were going to fall so he told the Angels he would become man to save them ..and then Satan heard that, as a last straw, figured he would trick us and steal our authority at the tree?

God is all possible paths of causality, omnipresent and omniscient. So if everything is part of his plan then everything works out in the end. Order restored for infinity?
Is the universal wave in quantum mechanics an indication of the oneness/coherence to God? Do all waves in a state of entanglement connect to it? Is the Star of David related to the Universal Wave?
Entanglement = Love
The perfect Love between the Holy Trinity is entanglement.
When you hear about quantum particles being entangled, you are hearing about scientific evidence of the Holy Spirit.
Quantum Entanglement requires Coherence. Coherence is waves in phase, it is perfect order. God is perfect order.

All quantum effects require coherence and to be unobserved. When someone asks about the unobservable side of QM, they are told to "shut up and calculate". They don't want them figuring out that it is proof of God.
God is all possible paths of causality. All possible paths are required for unobserved waves to display an interference pattern. All paths are virtually used at the same time. We know this because we get the pattern even when sending individual unobserved waves. Interference is proof of God because it is omnipresent.

The key to entanglement is the sharing of the same path, of all possible paths, for a split second. After that happens, the waves will be considered the same wave. Measuring one wave collapses the other because they are the same wave.

Could there be an entire side to reality that is Virtual/Vector? Is it where all possible paths reside? When I said the entangled waves are the same wave, I meant literally. It is an universal wave ..it is God. It's all the same wave when interfering, but there is an identifying factor as to when it became part of the universal wave. Non-local waves are virtual and are all possible paths. Virtual/Vector doesn't have single moments/positions.

Is there a connection between Bell Inequality and an interference pattern? Can we test spin on the landing positions of interference? Could we run a Bell Inequality experiment simultaneously by matching the time entanglement started? I suspect Bell Inequality experiments can't be shielded because entanglement is all the same wave. It jumbles up spin tests, so I want to know if it influences the landing position.

Does this mean local particles/scalar volumes are using all possible paths as the degrees of freedom for Entropy?
Multiple instances of measurement causes a local/scalar particle to go back to being a virtual/vector wave that displays an interference pattern. We see this with which-way eraser experiments. Measuring is only a snapshot of the position, not which path of all possible paths it is taking.

Have you published yet?

• Haha 1

Goodbye Jesus
14 minutes ago, Krowb said:

Well, I'm not.  Ex-christian, remember? 😁

I'm trying to figure out how you conceive of god and then follow it where it leads. There are thousands of denominations currently across the world and an unknown number of christians with special revelations who do not claim a denomination. So it's important to figure out what you believe, and the support for your belief, so we can then decide, individually, whether or not we should believe as well.  Always remember, you came into our community, not us into yours.

You will be on defense most (if not all the time) in this community as we are those who commit apostasy.  So far you've been forthcoming, but I note your tone has changed since pressing you to explain judgment day.

There is nothing so far in your theory that precludes an infinite being simply re-ordering people and bringing everything back into harmony.  If he designed the system to allow disorder, then he has the power and ability to design the system to re-order.

First step is realizing there is something higher than us. Second is picking a religion. For this thread, I only care about the first step. You want me to talk about hell, well, I don't really think about it and it isn't relevant to the goal of this thread.

Yes, he can re-order it, guess what happens to the souls that belong to the disordered side?

2 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

First step is realizing there is something higher than us. Second is picking a religion. For this thread, I only care about the first step. You want me to talk about hell, well, I don't really think about it and it isn't relevant to the goal of this thread.

Yes, he can re-order it, guess what happens to the souls that belong to the disordered side?

I choose paganism then. 

• Thanks 1

Are you saying you believe in something greater?

There may be something higher than us, but so far I don't think you've shown that your particular conception of it is plausible.  As others have pointed out in this thread, perfect knowledge of the infinite being and free will don't actually work together -  we're back to the rigged game issue.  Unless we all win a prize, then it's kind of a pointless exercise.

So you now sit a crossroads and either path to pursue is fine:

• Resolve the conflict between perfect knowledge (omniscience) and free will
  • explain how a rigged game provides a valid offer

If you're having trouble understanding why this is a crossroads for you I'll be happy to explain in detail.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Are you saying you believe in something greater?

Probably , yes. Just not Jesus. 

4 minutes ago, Krowb said:

There may be something higher than us, but so far I don't think you've shown that your particular conception of it is plausible.  As others have pointed out in this thread, perfect knowledge of the infinite being and free will don't actually work together -  we're back to the rigged game issue.  Unless we all win a prize, then it's kind of a pointless exercise.

So you now sit a crossroads and either path to pursue is fine:

• Resolve the conflict between perfect knowledge (omniscience) and free will
  • explain how a rigged game provides a valid offer

If you're having trouble understanding why this is a crossroads for you I'll be happy to explain in detail.

I've already covered these issues.

3 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Probably , yes. Just not Jesus. 

Okay, so I need to show you how Satan has authority of nature and wants you to believe in anything but Jesus.
This reality of the fallen gives us a misconception of a fake balance between good and evil. There isn't going to be balance after this is over. Satan wants you to think there is a balance because he can't create anything. If Positive and Negative is at the core of your religion ..it is a trick.

3 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:

God is all possible paths of causality, omnipresent and omniscient. So if everything is part of his plan then everything works out in the end. Order restored for infinity?

To your satisfaction yes, but clearly not to ours.  Let's see if I can understand by example.

Is god's knowledge like:

1. A pinball machine where he knows the ball will eventually fall into the hole at the bottom, but not necessarily the path the ball will take prior.
  2. My mood and thoughts yesterday, today, and will be for every second of my existence even beyond my dying breath (assuming there is an existence after death)

Thanks.

(edited because late and typos)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Okay, so I need to show you how Satan has authority of nature and wants you to believe in anything but Jesus.
This reality of the fallen gives us a misconception of a fake balance between good and evil. There isn't going to be balance after this is over. Satan wants you to think there is a balance because he can't create anything. If Positive and Negative is at the core of your religion ..it is a trick.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster loves me and will not allow a being like Satan to drag me down. The FSM is real. He is a deeply held belief in my heart, therefore he exists. Satan on the other hand is a bunch of nonsense from a fairy tale.

16 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Of the pagans I've met, none of them deal with a battle of good beings vs evil beings. 

15 minutes ago, Krowb said:

To your satisfaction yes, but clearly not to ours.  Let's see if I can understand by example.

Is god's knowledge like:

1. A pinball machine where he knows the ball will eventually fall into the hole at the bottom, but not necessarily the path the ball will take prior.
  2. My mood and thoughts yesterday, today, and will be for every second of my existence even beyond my dying breath (assuming there is an existence after death)

Thanks.

(edited because late and typos)

God is all future possible paths. An interference pattern requires all possible paths be taken at the same time, virtually.

God is like your mood? Surly you are not asking what being omniscient is like?

Extra bonus: Here is guy saying God is light with QM

4 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:
Oh you want some more?

Imagine you're God, you have infinity to do whatever. You decide you want people that can think for themselves to be in your existence (free will). The only problem is that they can't be corrupted or it screws with your system.

God is perfect order, coherence...

Stop right there.  What you have there is an unsupported assertion and an existential fallacy.

First you have to come up with evidence that this god of yours actually exists.  The evidence has to be acceptable to us, and if it doesn't convince us you might as well quit while you're behind.

Only then can you start on the problem of whether this particular god exemplifies perfect order.

And I suspect you'll fail spectacularly at that, because the god described in the Bible is a self-contradictory, erratic and uninspiring entity that better exemplifies "might makes right" than coherence.

Quantum physics has experimental evidence, observations, and theories based on experimentation and study. God does not have real evidence, observations or theories. Only assertions without evidence. So Joe here takes quantum physics and conflates it with God and Christianity to try to give it a ring of truth for the science based crowd here. 

Now if there were an all-powerful God, he could send Joe away and speak to us directly. 

1 hour ago, pittsburghjoe said:

First step is realizing there is something higher than us.

Quite possible, as the universe is a rather large place.  I doubt very much that the "something" has any supernatural powers, though.

Second is picking a religion.

Hard pass on that.  Religion is simply not necessary.

There may be something higher than us, but I'll be challenging that assertion tonight with a fine Sativa.

7 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:

So you are probably are wondering where I'm going with this. What I'm actually saying is that the double slit experiment is proof of sin.

Physicality is what happened after original sin. We were not physical beforehand. Adam and Eve suddenly knew they were naked because they were physical for the first time. We suffered a spiritual death ..not a physical one. Scalar started. This makes Sin the reason for the measurement problem. You need a closed scalar volume for entropy. Entropy is disorder. The non-physical doesn't use entropy. The spiritual universe is coherent. This reality of the fallen is decoherence.

Hello Joe.

Is the double slit experiment a scientific proof of sin?

Thank you.

Walter.

• Super Moderator
6 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:

I'm not God. I don't know what his plan is.

And yet you know all about judgment day and the rest of it.  You speak for god.  You tell us what he wants.  But when the questions get too hard, you cop out with this "oh, I don't know god's plan" bullshit.  You are better off genuinely admitting that you really don't know and start learning from there than pretending to know the parts you think you can explain and ignoring the parts that are uncomfortable, confusing, or simply illogical. 

The Truth is, you don't know anything; you just believe really hard because that's what brings you peace and helps you sleep at night. 

And that's fine; we all look for paths of least resistance in a life that is often scary and unkind.  But we have been on your path before, all of us; and we have found that it simply doesn't lead anywhere.  It's going to take more than unfounded assertions and special pleading to convince us to try walking that road again.

• Thanks 2

Do you want eternal life or not? There is only one way to achieve it.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Everything I have said in this thread is plausible, someone isn't going to come in here and say it can't be right. If this ends up being right you will have nowhere to hide. If there is sin there is a Satan, if there is a Satan, there is a God.

Have any of you looked into the details of the Shroud of Turin?

• Super Moderator

IF

You are going to chance your soul on it?

• Super Moderator

What you are applying here is more formally known as Pascal's Wager; and, said simply, boils down to: "if god exists, I have everything to gain, but if god does not exist, I have nothing to lose."  Chief among problems with this line of reasoning is the presupposition that it is your particular god that exists.  However, if Allah exists, but you believe in jesus, then your belief, however pious and intense, gains you nothing but the eternal fate of the infidels, the Muhammedan version of hell.  If Ms. Professor is right, then we will all be reincarnated until we find nirvana and eventually gain enlightenment. 

A secondary problem, correlated to the first, is that your particular belief in your particular god is the correct one.  Here again, if it is, then you have nothing to fear; but if it isn't,  then, by your own logic, there will most certainly be hell to pay.  How can you be sure, when you are using the same "evidence" as the Catholics, Mormons, Branch Davidians, and even those lousy god damned Irish?  

Are you going to chance your soul on 1500 years of Eastern Orthodox tradition bring wrong?

Yes, Pascal. The first step is believing in something.

Maybe you overlooked the video on the Shroud of Turin.

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Maybe you overlooked the video on the Shroud of Turin.

Maybe you overlooked all the evidence that proves Islam is actually the really real Truth. ☪️ 

Allah is Satan. He has authority of nature and politics. They are even expecting the antichrist.