Goodbye Jesus

Does anyone know what the double slit experiment is?

pittsburghjoe

1 minute ago, alreadyGone said:

Is God simultaneously omnipotent, all-powerful, and sovereign?

(and please excuse me, I'll be away for a while)

Yes, but he can delegate ..Satan is the ruler of this place until he is dethroned.

• Confused 1

Just now, pittsburghjoe said:

Yes, but he can delegate ..Satan is the ruler of this place until he is dethroned.

God: almighty, all powerful, holding ultimate control.

Satan: described in the Bible as being "like a raging lion".. and that's one of the more flattering and least intimidating or dangerous descriptions.

God loosens Satan with 'the authority' to do ultimate unlimited evil on Earth, unless God decides here or there to trim him back a little in this temporal matter or that.

All of that being the case, there's no rational basis for asserting "free will" on the part of mere humans.

Like, with that going on as your life environment and the major factor in your day to day life, then in the end your final grade to go on your permanent record is did you survive it and in so doing, manage to hold onto the belief that He loves you beyond human language, belief sufficient to sustain faith.

Again, back in a while

• Thanks 1

What's amazing to me is that some people can dismiss the authority of science and feedback by scientifically informed people, and yet spew all kinds of word salad of scientific jargon in a desperate plea for an air of authority. You just can't have it both ways. 

Please point these people out that had any authority other than to demand scientific papers?

5 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Please point these people out that had any authority other than to demand scientific papers?

The burden of proof is on you. In science, people provide data from careful and detailed experiments to validate predictive quantifiable theories about such experiments. Your claims and discussions are metaphysical at best, and have nothing to do with any of the scientific jargon you use, as far as I can tell.

If you are making a theological point, then perhaps you could have started a theological discussion, but the fact that you are skewing that and attempting to use scientific jargon instead seems to convey to me that you do not even understand these issues from a theological standpoint.

It is comical that no one here can consider an idea without a paper. Ohh nooes, you might have to think.

4 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

It is comical that no one here can consider an idea without a paper. Ohh nooes, you might have to think.

You might want to write a paper about your brilliant ideas yourself! Clearly we not worthy ears for your enlightened insights ;) (I should warn you that writing an academic paper might require some thinking)

11 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

A lot of people come here asserting nonsense, like you have, so we ask for some evidence that corroborates what you have to say. Like a paper, a study, some other parallel research.

You are trying to give your religious nonsense some sort of legitimacy by fusing imaginary religious terms to real quantum physics terms. Why should I believe it, just because you said it?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

And you can't see the disconnect between that statement and your God being a loving God?  I hope you are not a parent.  I can see you turning a bully loose on your children and telling him it is okay to abuse your children in any way he wants too.   Pathetic!

• Like 1

You have no concept of infinity. This crap reality is temporary.

37 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Satan is God's employee. Should I love God's employee or hate God's employee?

If God's plan is to have a Hell where bad people go, then should I love Hell and Satan...it's God's plan , right? If I hate Satan, I'm hating God's plan. 

• Like 1

Satan is all about pride. He will fight to keep your soul out of heaven.

2 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Satan is all about pride. He will fight to keep your soul out of heaven.

He is just working for God. 

Which prideful being wants praise and glory all the time? 

7 minutes ago, Weezer said:

And you can't see the disconnect between that statement and your God being a loving God?  I hope you are not a parent.  I can see you turning a bully loose on your children and telling him it is okay to abuse your children in any way he wants too.   Pathetic!

Please answer this question.  Would you turn a bully loose on your children?  If you won't answer this question, I am out of here, almost as quickly as I came.

Yep, pretend you're God, you don't want any of these people that will start the disorder up again. Who is going to be the best person to prevent them from getting back in?

That is an answer to my question?

Yes, or no.  Is that an answer to my question? 

You're not getting the point of this place ..this test ..this lesson

1 minute ago, pittsburghjoe said:

You're not getting the point of this place ..this test ..this lesson

You're out of touch with reality.  Please see your psychiatrist to get back on your medication.

Kind of, I see this reality for what it actually is.

Just now, pittsburghjoe said:

Kind of, I see this reality for what it actually is.

Goodbye. 

DestinyTurtle was quite correct Joe.

You made the claim that the double slit experiment is a scientific proof of sin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.

You made that claim and we dispute it.

Therefore, the burden of proof is upon you to substantiate your claim with evidence.

We don't have to do anything.

The onus is upon to you to substantiate your claim with evidence.

Not to repeat your claim.  Not to talk about other things.  Not to change the subject.  Not to disparage any of us.

Just to provide the necessary evidence.

Please do that.

Thank you.

Walter.

• Thanks 1

It's a blanket request to not have to think. Ask me specific questions about what I said ..if you understood any of the terminology.