Goodbye Jesus

What causes Entanglement?

pittsburghjoe

Quantum Entanglement requires Coherence. Coherence is waves in phase, it is perfect order.
All quantum effects require coherence and to be unobserved. All unobserved waves are coherent. We know this because of the double slit experiment.

All possible paths are required for unobserved waves to display an interference pattern. All paths are virtually used at the same time. We know this because we get the pattern even when sending individual unobserved waves.

We can't observe coherence while it is happening. We observe after their flight. What matters is if a decoherent event happened before the final panel. Measuring after the flight doesn't change the state of the particle while it was in flight.

The key to entanglement is the sharing of the same path, of all possible paths, for a split second. After that happens, the waves will be considered the same wave. Measuring one wave collapses the other because they are the same wave.

We bump two atoms together to cause entanglement. They had to share the same exact spot for a split second. They had to share all possible paths.

Could there be an entire side to reality that is Virtual/Vector? Is it where all possible paths reside? When I said the entangled waves are the same wave, I meant literally. It is an universal wave. It's all the same wave when interfering, but there is an identifying factor as to when it became part of the universal wave. Non-local waves are virtual and are all possible paths. Virtual/Vector doesn't have single moments/positions.

Is there a connection between Bell Inequality and an interference pattern? Can we test spin on the landing positions of interference? Could we run a Bell Inequality experiment simultaneously by matching the time entanglement started? I suspect Bell Inequality experiments can't be shielded because entanglement is all the same wave. It jumbles up spin tests, so I want to know if it influences the landing position.

• Super Moderator

This is nothing more than a rehashing of the last thread, now locked.  You are on a very short leash here, joe.  Substantiate your claims or STFU.

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, Christianchat_Chat said:

@TheRedneckProfessor

could you possibly unlock the other thread for me?  I'm not sure how to p.m.

You have 10 minutes.

5 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

You have 10 minutes.

ok, thanks.

What causes Tunneling?
Do all possible paths provide the path that allows tunneling to happen? Is this what the non-zero past the barrier is? Uncertainty is the possible paths of the vector field. Is tunneling from a path of all possible paths with a phasor that didn't complete its cycle before the barrier?

Observing a wave before tunneling is going to prevent it from doing so because it is now scalar. Something scalar isn't going to tunnel because physical matter travels a single path. Scalar Volumes have all possible paths available, but it uses the path with the shortest Time (Principle of Least Action). The larger the scalar volume (physical object), the less possible paths. The amount of Uncertainty goes down with the number of paths possible. A non-local wave is going to have plenty of paths (Uncertainty) to tunnel.

If speed is scalar, what is c in a vector quantity? Is energy the only way scalar can describe light? Is it vector momentum to scalar energy?

Discrete fixed values are what Scalar can handle because it is based off Phi.

What does Vector Displacement say about the landing positions of interference or the Principle of Least Action?
Is vector displacement a bridge between Vector and Scalar?

What is energy when it isn't being described/used by Scalar(local)? Is it coherent?

Spacetime is a mix of Scalar Volumes and Vector Field.

For those of you that want to claim there isn't Free Will because God knows the outcome.
What makes you think he didn't see that we always eventually fall? This reality of the fallen was always going to happen. We always chose to disobey eventually. So now we have to learn why it is wrong and get back on track for infinity. Sin isn't compatible with infinity.

This one conflates specific concepts and words used in physics with specific dogma from one of the Abrahamic religions.  His motive for doing so in not important.  However, the behavior is quite disingenuous.  In secular civilizations, such behavior is considered deceitful, unethical, irrational and/or simply smarmy.  I suspect within the Abrahamic religions such behavior would be considered sinful, except to this one - the one committing the offense.

Take heed ex-Christians as one among you may have what it takes to bring you back.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:

For those of you that want to claim there isn't Free Will because God knows the outcome.
What makes you think he didn't see that we always eventually fall? This reality of the fallen was always going to happen. We always chose to disobey eventually. So now we have to learn why it is wrong and get back on track for infinity. Sin isn't compatible with infinity.

I dont need infinity.

• Super Moderator

Nope.  We already had 10 pages of these unsubstantiated claims.  We're not having another 10.

• Thanks 2

Where's the part where Joe starts out by substantiating the claim that a god exists?

Oh, that's right, he never bothered to first prove his claim before taking off acting 'as if' he was talking about hard facts. He's going on and on about speculation 'as if' his speculations are hard facts. 

We can't very well let that go on and on forever. If Joe can't prove his initial claims, then the rest of his beliefs are just as unsubstantiated.