Goodbye Jesus

Probably a waste of time to read this, just felt like sharing this with someone

YouDontNeedToKnow17

Is it bad that I was stressing about hell but then I thought about the burger and chips I'm going to eat soon plus the cooldrink and I felt better? 😂

• Super Moderator

Hell no.

2 hours ago, YouDontNeedToKnow17 said:

Is it bad that I was stressing about hell but then I thought about the burger and chips I'm going to eat soon plus the cooldrink and I felt better? 😂

Pass those chips over this way. 

25 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Pass those chips over this way. 

Already gone sorry 🤷‍♀️

On 2/4/2021 at 10:57 AM, YouDontNeedToKnow17 said:

I want to call this "Is this spiritual dread or am I hungry?"

• Super Moderator

4159251-Matt-Groening-Quote-I-thought-I-had-an-appetite-for-destruction.jpg

• Haha 1

Warren Zevon (songwriter) learned in 2003 that he had only a few months to live..

David Letterman was a "fan" and invited him for another (farewell) appearance on The Tonight Show.

On camera Letterman asked Zevon if he felt he had anything to say about life that possibly others should know...

To which Zevon responds "... no.. ...unless it's that you should enjoy every sandwich".

• Haha 1

On 2/4/2021 at 7:57 AM, YouDontNeedToKnow17 said:

You're  a newbie, great. Welcome to the X-Christ forum.  Hope you like the people here. We're a very friendly bunch in general. A burger, chips, and soda are not the healthiest of foods but they generally won't hurt you if you don't eat too much, or eat unhealthy foods too often. 🍔

But being stressing out about hell is certainly no damn good if there is no such thing as hell or an afterlife to begin with, which is my belief. All you have to do is read the first book of the bible, Genesis, and the last book of the bible, Revelations, to  realize how unbelievably stupid some parts of the bible are -- and that most of the bible is probably not true at all.

Develop your own moral code that you can follow such as the golden rule, for instance, and try to eliminate childish thoughts such as hell, heaven, or an afterlife. By doing these things ASAP you will have taken your first big steps toward becoming happier IMO.  ⛱️