Goodbye Jesus

Both my sons

DarkBishop

Hey everyone,

I know I told you all from the beginning that My oldest son was atheist, which ended up finalizing my own deconversion. But last year his brother also denounced Christianity. He had been going to church but there was alot about the churches teachings that bothered him. Especially the teachings against homosexuality. He isn't homosexual himself but his brother is bi and he has a lot of friends that are. I talked to him a lot about the things I was seeing concerning the Bible. I'm glad he is getting out now and not wasting a good portion of life on it.

The weird thing is I was the one who baptized him after he "recieved salvation". Seems like forever ago now...... in another life lol. 

Dark Bishop

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

The weird thing is I was the one who baptized him after he "recieved salvation". Seems like forever ago now...... in another life lol. 

Dark Bishop

Iv'e been there, done that.  It's almost like we are living in a different world now.  The only thing I miss is the sense of close community we had growing up with both sides of family belonging to the same denomination, and many going to the same church.