Goodbye Jesus

Peanut Gallery for DarkBishop vs. Pittsburghjoe

TheRedneckProfessor

Figured yall might wanna update on my son. He was positive for covid, but has already lost most of the symptoms except for his sense of smell. It hasn't returned yet. It took me a month to get smell and taste back so no big deal, just annoying. Everyone else was negative. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Thanks DarkBishop. 

32 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Figured yall might wanna update on my son. He was positive for covid, but has already lost most of the symptoms except for his sense of smell. It hasn't returned yet. It took me a month to get smell and taste back so no big deal, just annoying. Everyone else was negative. 

Glad you are all doing better. :)

1 minute ago, midniterider said:

Glad you are all doing better. :)

Thanks midnite, 

I guess I'm still immune to this strand of it. I had it last April with the exact same symptoms as my son had except I lost sense of taste along with smell. Ive been around him a lot without catching it this time.. We are pretty sure he caught it from someone at school. 

9 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Thanks midnite, 

I guess I'm still immune to this strand of it. I had it last April with the exact same symptoms as my son had except I lost sense of taste along with smell. Ive been around him a lot without catching it this time.. We are pretty sure he caught it from someone at school. 

I wish they would get this vaccine rolled out faster. Less than 10% of the general population in my county has had their shot(s). 

I had a nasty ass cold that put me in bed for about 3 days in Feb 2020... never had breathing problems or loss of taste/smell ... I swear it was the nastiest cold I ever had...not sure if it was Covid or not. But the wife has immune deficiency so we're just quarantining till we get our shots. 

• Like 1

DB, glad to hear your son is mostly feeling better.  How old is he?  Do you have any lingering symptoms from your own bout?

5 minutes ago, TABA said:

DB, glad to hear your son is mostly feeling better.  How old is he?  Do you have any lingering symptoms from your own bout?

He is 18. I think my sense of taste still has some minor differences from before. For instance, checkers fries taste more bland than before. And when I season my steaks they dont taste quite as savory. For some reasons a lot of bad smells that were different before all smell like rotten egg kinda. That sulfur like smell. Like the old stink bombs if you remember them. But thats about it.