Goodbye Jesus

Investigation shows Ravi Zacharias was a sexual predator

LogicalFallacy

Surprise suprise. I was going to say I hope he gets whats coming to him about the time I read he died last May. Figures. Its amazing what skeletons come out of the closet when someone dies. 

I worked in religious circles for 20 years with an inside track to church gossip.  There is a lot of incest, seducing female members, etc that goes on by elders, deacons, preachers, youth ministers, etc.  And is usually covered up.  And sometimes it is the charismatic, popular ones that no one suspects.  It wasn't regarding sex, but I almost got fired for pointing out a lie that one elder told.  They are very protective of each other.

• Like 1

Absolutely no surprise there! Always amazes me how people like that can strut about life with an insufferable air of sanctimoniousness. They must know in their hearts that they are unrepentant hypocrites? 

• 4 weeks later...

And now apparently Sye Ten Bruggencate has stepped down because of some rumor of sexual assault. Now this is only hearsay at this point but will be interesting to see what develops. 

Sye is one of the most arrogant frustrating dishonest Christian apologists on the planet... and there are a lot of them!