Goodbye Jesus

pantheory

Yes, I generally agree with all of your comments. But as you probably know, I haven't seen any alien spacecraft myself as you have :)

As I'm sure you are aware, I'm skeptical about any claim of anything unusual with less than conclusive evidence for it. As you explained, there are too many claims out there concerning alien probings of the body, for instance 😮 . We'll see!

image.png

Pan and Aphrodite

btw,

many people think that I'm a alien or a demon of some kind. I'm the one on the left :)

• Haha 1

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Thought this was interesting concerning alien possibilities.

• Like 1

I repeat myself here...

If you were a species of beings so advanced you are able to travel between planets, between solar-systems.

You come to Earth and find it populated by humans and you have no pressing need to interact with us, why would you?

• Like 2

More navy footage is going around. This spherical object ends up jetting below the surface after flying above the sea surface for a while. And the reports say that they have ufo's traveling underwater at several hundred knots. Pretty odd situation: 

Life imitates art?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096754/plotsummary?ref_=tt_stry_pl#synopsis

The Montana, a U.S. Navy nuclear missile submarine, operating deep in the Cayman Trough in the Caribbean Sea, encounters

an unidentified submerged object moving at high speed.

The object passes very close to the submarine and the vessel loses power. Power is restored after a few moments, however the sub has drifted too close to the underwater canyon wall, skimming it and throwing off the sub's trajectory. An officer is able to launch the sub's emergency beacon before the sub collides head-on with another rock wall and floods, sinking further and killing the entire crew.

Thank you.

Walter.

I liked that movie. I assume it was based on some of the past claims of seeing ufo's underwater, which go back a ways. 

Another Jeremy Corbell interview: 

I remember the Hollywood film about this so called true story. Fire in the sky. 

Rogan interviewed the guy who was claimed to be abducted. It's interesting to hear what he has to say 45 years later. Especially concerning the fear aspect. He was scared at the time. But now thinks that his fears were more or less unwarranted. As the aliens were just doing scientific examinations and then returned him back. 

Interesting points which correspond to some of the opinions of this discussion: 

• Like 1

Thought this was pretty interesting concerning modifications of the Drake Equation

https://www.universetoday.com/151174/60-years-later-is-it-time-to-update-the-drake-equation/

• Like 1

So the net became a lot broader for the Drake equation. That makes sense. It does seem a little outdated against what's going on now. Not such a limited scope of star types to expect the possibility of life from. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The report is out. Much of what I expected. They say that it isn't US government related crafts. And they won't confirm or rule out that it's space aliens. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The mystery continues!

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

I'm having this very UFO debate with some hard line skeptics, though personally I must differentiate between skeptic and debunker. People often go to great lengths to defend and maintain their world view and their axiomatic truths. It's not just evangelical Christians who dismiss evidence before they even see it. Both the UFO fan boys AND the deniers are guilty.

• Thanks 1

On 5/7/2021 at 6:28 PM, alreadyGone said:

I repeat myself here...

If you were a species of beings so advanced you are able to travel between planets, between solar-systems.

You come to Earth and find it populated by humans and you have no pressing need to interact with us, why would you?

That's a good question. Maybe curiosity.

• Super Moderator
4 hours ago, midniterider said:
On 5/7/2021 at 9:28 PM, alreadyGone said:

I repeat myself here...

I wouldn't assume that such a species would use the same thought processes and logic that (most) humans do. It's like ants watching humans line up for a concert and assuming, "Look at them - I bet they're all carrying food to their queen."

4 hours ago, florduh said:

I wouldn't assume that such a species would use the same thought processes and logic that (most) humans do. It's like ants watching humans line up for a concert and assuming, "Look at them - I bet they're all carrying food to their queen."

Maybe the aliens are playing aircraft bingo. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the media outlets have simmered down now. Not much else to report at this point unless something bigger happens. 

• 3 months later...

• 1 month later...

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Some perhaps "far fetched" thoughts occured to me regarding extra terrestials.  With the numerous reports of sightings and abductions over the years, perhaps there is evidence of possible moral and physical evolution that has taken place elsewhere, and may happen for us in the future.

1.  I can't recall any of those stories that indicate waring or fighting going on among the different "species"that have been reported.  In fact some reports indicate cooperation going on among them.  Moral evolution??  

2.  The most forms of beings reported seem to be the "greys" with large heads and small bodies.  With scientific advancement and no need for physical work, and more need for mental work, it seems logical that they may have evolved larger heads and brains, and smaller bodies  And after reviewing many stories I don't remember any incidents of them hurting or killing earthlings on purpose. 

So maybe we have nothing to fear from them.  And they aren't talking to us and giving us any information for the same reason we don't turn over our technology to apes.  Especially if they are monitoring our politicians, they know we aren't ready to handle it.

Also, although we have fired on some UFOs (if I remember correctly) I don't remember any reports of them firing on us.

22 hours ago, Weezer said:

Also, although we have fired on some UFOs (if I remember correctly) I don't remember any reports of them firing on us.

Chimps tossing sticks at primatologists observing them in their natural habitat....

• Haha 1

This is something that's been going around. Future ancestor of homosapiens, time travels back to 1964. Looks like an alien. What's interesting is to look closely at how the interview is framed. I'm assuming it's theater, of course. But whoever devised the questions and answers seems to have been thinking ahead of their time in 1964 to some degree. 

The answers reflect many things that we've covered here about something = something, existence is bigger than just the universe, no beginning for existence, possibly infinite universes, and other content that wasn't popular until pretty much this century. The guy the questions sounds like a complete idiot, possibly by design. Has no idea what a no species means. Contradicts himself but then tries project his own contradictions towards the future being. 

Take a watch, it's an interesting philosophical Sci-Fi. 

I really like that, but for some reason could not post (click) another "like".  I didn't realize there was a limit.