That means he has a laptop or a smart phone. 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone struggling to follow JamesL's logic, I have condensed it all into the diagram below.  I added color for the bits that represent his original thoughts and arguments.    

@alreadyGone, the dude lives in a tent.  He don't need no toilet paper; he just needs to remember "leaves of three, leave it be."

Really? The lack of archeological proof is what started my deconversion. You should probably recheck your facts.   This is not true. Very little evidence has been found like @LogicalFallac

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, midniterider said:

That means he has a laptop or a smart phone. 

Oho!  Wouldn't that be ironic - Mr. Poverty with mobile techno-bling!

@JamesL You haven't answered my question.

Let me ask you, what causes light? How do we get light here on earth?

1 hour ago, JamesL said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And Mark 16:18 debunks all of your claims:

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” 

Even for a cultist you are FULL of shit. 

What a sad sad wasted life you must have led, haven drank the kool aid, like other cultists you want others to drink it as well. 

Drink your poison and prove your faith then , you internet scabbing, free loading fuck wit. 

24 minutes ago, Astreja said:

Oho!  Wouldn't that be ironic - Mr. Poverty with mobile techno-bling!

Maybe he is using the internet via a burning bush

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, WalterP said:

If there are no contradictions in the bible, then please respond to my post showing that there is, James.

Paul says everyone dies.

Paul said Enoch did not die.

Contradiction.

Bumped for JamesL's attention.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, JamesL said:

Well of course they weren't. If they followed the teachings of jesus then they would have never left. Look anybody can say that they are a christian and not act like one. I know what a true christian is and those guys never received jesus in them. They only read the bible. They didn't allow it to enter their spirit and transform them. They never had the holy spirit. With the holy spirit you can tell the difference between a christian and a fake one.

I will not stop until this website gives up on its attempt to hate god and attack him. Look the arguments that I bring will be massive and there will be many changes to this website when im done. Just be ready because you are in for a storm.  Look man most of what you think about christianity is because you didnt read the bible properly and you took it out of context. Adam and Eve chose to eat from the snake despite god telling them not to and god was mad because they went against with what he said. In a way they betrayed god for the devil. Also the sacrafice of animals was stopped because people became so wicked and satanic that even animals couldn't make up for the sins of men. You should be grateful that he did this for you. We don't deserve eternal life with how treat god. We should be burning in the tongues and lakes of hell but instead god couldn't bear to see us suffer in hell so he decided to do this for us. Your in that phase where you are lost and feel like god is not there. Its ok, i have been there and done that. but in the end i realized that after studying and doing research on the bible that things are the way they are because of us and that god is willing to love us if we give him a chance. god will not force himself on you. 

Oh For Fakes sake, why can't cultists EVER see that they are in a cult. 

God loves and loves and loves us but we should be in hell anyway because of a magic apple, a snake and "reasons" 

God loves us so much that he :

Hardens our hearts

Sends us strong delusions so that we might believe lies

Talks in parables so that we might hear yet will not understand

Blesses us when we smash babies heads in.....

YOU ARE IN A CULT

Your arrogance blinds you. 

And I think you are a bit of a stalker as well. Why don't you try your luck preaching the good news with the local mosque, or are you only brave enough to post here, you absolute shit bag. 

Try reading "Farewell to God" by former pastor Charles Templeton

Or

The Forgery of the Old Testament by former priest Joseph McCabe

Or 

Anything by former Christian John Loftus 

Or take a look at the God of Cancer by former Christian Seth Andrews on You Tube 

YOU ARE IN A CULT

And I don't believe for a moment you are homeless, mad, quite possibly, workshy, hypocritical and a freeloading bullshitter, almost certainly. 

For the very last time, I am going to ask you:

What book is on my bookshelf, ask God to reveal it to you and you then reveal  it to me, with God ALL things are possible. If you manage to do this, then that will be MASSIVE, but you can't, because (drum roll)....

YOU ARE IN A CULT 

You have total faith in the Lord, but I bet you look both ways before crossing the road, don't you. 

You are the MOST arrogant AND piss poor poster I have EVER seen on here. PERIOD. 

Unless you can name my book AND drink poison and live, then GO FUCK YOURSELF. 

I HATE cultists with a PASSION. Not content with ruining their lives with BS, they insist on trying to ruin the lives of others.

YOU ARE IN A CULT.   

6 hours ago, JamesL said:

Nice try but Alexander was told this many times before he came to god. Who are you to talk like this about his experience? You have no right as you have no clue what he went through. you can say all you want that he didnt experience anything but it wont change the facts. i trust him more as he is a neurosurgeon who was an atheist all his life and only became christian because of this. this doesnt happen everyday. he isnt that stupid to all of a suddens stop following logic and reason

What right do you have, who are you to talk , you have no clue either, other than you are in a cult and wear a tin foil hat.

Why is he a neurosurgeon if anointing of oil and prayer can cure sick people, we don't need any sort of surgeon.

May I ask, at what point you are going to stop eating crayons. 

Please, please , never stop posting on here, you are the gift that keeps giving. 

You are as thick as a whale omelette.
53ptih.jpg

• Haha 2

JamesL,

Surely you can agree that if you expect people to listen to your proselytizing the other person needs to believe that you are a rational thinking adult, yeah?

You are being ridiculed here for your assertion(s) that no one needs material things. Specifically, ridiculed for your claim that no one needs anything more than a tent and a bible. You began with and based this thread on this premise.

So I feel I must ask you James, do you truly not see how this repeated assertion that no one needs anything (more than this bare minimum of shelter and a Bible) totally negates your credibility as a rational adult human being?

• Super Moderator
4 hours ago, alreadyGone said:

So I feel I must ask you James, do you truly not see how this repeated assertion that no one needs anything (more than this bare minimum of shelter and a Bible) totally negates your credibility as a rational adult human being?

Christians, if they practice the religion at all, practice a theoretical Christianity. Nobody does, or can do, what their Bible or Jesus character instructs them to do. BUT... they're happy telling us to do so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
23 minutes ago, florduh said:

Christians, if they practice the religion at all, practice a theoretical Christianity. Nobody does, or can do, what their Bible or Jesus character instructs them to do. BUT... they're happy telling us to do so.

This, in my experience is reality.

They're happy telling everyone else that they should be bound to a theoretical standard, one from which they excuse themselves by invoking incantations requesting forgiveness for their failure to actually abide by the same. 

On 3/22/2021 at 4:21 PM, JamesL said:

watch the videos i sent

Thanks for that, but I don't care; I want my beer and wine now. I realize that cold beer will be a cherished commodity for me in hell, but I still want the lion's share of it now, and that's it.

Ecclesiastes 9:7: "Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for it is now that God (Beelzebub and Assmodeus) favors what you do."
23 hours ago, JamesL said:

Nice try but Alexander was told this many times before he came to god. Who are you to talk like this about his experience? You have no right as you have no clue what he went through. you can say all you want that he didnt experience anything but it wont change the facts. i trust him more as he is a neurosurgeon who was an atheist all his life and only became christian because of this. this doesnt happen everyday. he isnt that stupid to all of a suddens stop following logic and reason

Who I am to talk about his experience is someone analyzing his claims. He's made claims. You presented his claims as evidence. I'm analyzing the so-called evidence.

Is this easy enough to follow or does it need broken down further? 

Do you know what a "subjective experience" means? I'm not sure you do. I didn't say that Alexander never experienced anything. What I did say is that Alexander describes a subjective experience within his own mind - complete with non-transcendent imagery and various things of the human mind's conceptual ability like mountain valleys, butterfly, dead sister, and so on.

Had Alexander had a transcendent experience, he couldn't describe it. There'd be no mountain valleys, no butterfly, no sister, no light, not even darkness. All of these things mentioned are limited to the realm of time and space, not "beyond" or "transcendent" of time and space. If we asked someone who really had a transcendent experience to describe it, they'd reply that it's impossible. Because beyond time and space means beyond time and space. Beyond valley's, butterflies, and dead sisters even. 

That gives away any one else who makes similar claims as well. Including biblical writers, first and foremost. They speak of a transcendent realm "as if" it could be conceptualized and described in literal terms. When that's actually off the table and out of the question. 

If he was an atheist, well, he wasn't into atheism enough to understand what I've disclosed above. If I went into a coma, saw a bunch of things like mountain valley's and riding giant butterflies, and fly around with my dead sister, I would not wake up and go christian. I would explain to everyone that I had a wild subjective experience, knowing good and well that it was a subjective experience. I would already know that none of it does jack squat to prove anything aside from my own inner imagination. I know what transcendent and immanent mean. I know what subjective and objective mean. And I'd be intellectually honest with myself and others about any such experience. 

Having said that, I've been surfing for around 35 years and nearly drown on a few occasions. One was particularly close. I experienced zero. No recollection of the time blacked out. No magic butterflies, dead relatives, or anything at all. Just giving up the struggle underwater and some time later waking up coughing at the surface. Nada. So my mind must not have been engaged in active subjective experience. Nor was I flying out of my body either. I wasn't doing anything at all from a consciousness perspective. 

Maybe I was actually dead while someone like Alexander clearly was not? His mind was very active but mine had gone past that stage and ceased altogether and that's the difference? 

Interesting questions to consider. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, midniterider said:

11pm in Florida. Library closes at 6pm. Hmmm

This guy is completely full of crap. He's posting from California. And must be too stupid to know that when you're posting on any online forum you have to leave an email address and the staff see your ip address all the time. And generally research trolls checking them over top to bottom when they arrive...

• Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, Joshpantera said:

This guy is completely full of crap. He's posting from California. And must be too stupid to know that when you're posting on any online forum you have to leave an email address and the staff see your ip address all the time. And generally research trolls checking them over top to bottom when they arrive...

lol

Posting from his house in Malibu. :)

Where did you get the idea that I’m posting from california? 

Also calling a voice in the desert a cult is proving their point more. jesus was called a cult in his days so its no suprise that true beievers are being persecuted again.  history repeats itself over and over again. also you can not define what he experienced or not since you weren’t there so don’t like you know what he went through. look every nde proves that jesus is real and god exists. most ndes from other religions are false since its obvious theyre staged. but you will realize that what im saying is true

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, JamesL said:

also you can not define what he experienced or not since you weren’t there so don’t like you know what he went through.

Who was there with him when he was tempted in the wilderness?  Who was there with him in Gethsemane while the disciples were sleeping?  The gospels were written decades after the supposed events took place; and the fact is that nobody knows what he went through, including you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Moderator
3 hours ago, JamesL said:

Where did you get the idea that I’m posting from california? 

The time stamp on this post puts it as being posted at approximately 3:30am on the East Coast (where you claim to live [in a tent]).  You also claim to be using the public library for internet access.  Yet, there is no possible way you could have posted this at that time of the day from a public library.  Please explain.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Who was there with him when he was tempted in the wilderness?  Who was there with him in Gethsemane while the disciples were sleeping?  The gospels were written decades after the supposed events took place; and the fact is that nobody knows what he went through, including you.

No different than the assertion that there was a man named Abram who lived no-one-knows-how-long-ago, who supposedly received knowledge,  awareness, and instruction directly from God regarding events which supposedly happened to the very first pair of original ancestral humans. 

It truly shames me that I ever believed in such things.

I've been a fool in this life in a variety of ways and aspects, but they all pale in comparison to this particular foolishness.

This discussion is with yet another true believer who is so scattered in his thinking and reasoning that direct questions totally confound him. So much so that he refuses to even attempt to be honest enough to respond to direct questions. Evasion is the first place a liar goes to hide.

On 3/30/2021 at 5:29 PM, LogicalFallacy said:

@JamesL You haven't answered my question.

Let me ask you, what causes light? How do we get light here on earth?

@JamesL please answer the question above.