8 hours ago, JamesL said:

Also calling a voice in the desert a cult is proving their point more. jesus was called a cult in his days so its no suprise that true beievers are being persecuted again.  history repeats itself over and over again. also you can not define what he experienced or not since you weren’t there so don’t like you know what he went through. look every nde proves that jesus is real and god exists. most ndes from other religions are false since its obvious theyre staged. but you will realize that what im saying is true

James, you are wasting your life with Voice in the Desert.  You are suffering needlessly, living a substandard lifestyle that will get you nothing of value.  There is no heaven waiting for you.  You will simply live and then eventually die, and reap absolutely no rewards for the way you're living now.

It doesn't matter what you did prior to adopting your current way of living - beating yourself up over it is not going to change the past.  What you need to do is discuss things with a non-religious therapist and then develop a better set of habits that will allow you to live in a less extreme and more fulfilling way.

• Thanks 1

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone struggling to follow JamesL's logic, I have condensed it all into the diagram below.  I added color for the bits that represent his original thoughts and arguments.    

@alreadyGone, the dude lives in a tent.  He don't need no toilet paper; he just needs to remember "leaves of three, leave it be."

Really? The lack of archeological proof is what started my deconversion. You should probably recheck your facts.   This is not true. Very little evidence has been found like @LogicalFallac

Posted Images

8 hours ago, JamesL said:

Where did you get the idea that I’m posting from california? 

The library isn't open at midnight when you are posting messages. 

JamesL,

This is the third time I've asked you to respond to me about the biblical contradiction between god's declaration that all people will die and return to the dust and Enoch not dying and returning to the dust.

This is how god cursed Adam and all of his descendants, in Genesis 3 : 19.

By the sweat of your brow
    you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
    since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
    and to dust you will return.”

And this is the line of descent from Adam, in Genesis 5.

This is the written account of Adam’s family line.

When God created mankind, he made them in the likeness of God. 

2 He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them “Mankind” when they were created.

3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 

4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 

5 Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.

6 When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the father of Enosh. 

7 After he became the father of Enosh, Seth lived 807 years and had other sons and daughters. 

8 Altogether, Seth lived a total of 912 years, and then he died.

9 When Enosh had lived 90 years, he became the father of Kenan. 

10 After he became the father of Kenan, Enosh lived 815 years and had other sons and daughters. 

11 Altogether, Enosh lived a total of 905 years, and then he died.

12 When Kenan had lived 70 years, he became the father of Mahalalel. 

13 After he became the father of Mahalalel, Kenan lived 840 years and had other sons and daughters. 

14 Altogether, Kenan lived a total of 910 years, and then he died.

15 When Mahalalel had lived 65 years, he became the father of Jared. 

16 After he became the father of Jared, Mahalalel lived 830 years and had other sons and daughters. 

17 Altogether, Mahalalel lived a total of 895 years, and then he died.

18 When Jared had lived 162 years, he became the father of Enoch. 

19 After he became the father of Enoch, Jared lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 

20 Altogether, Jared lived a total of 962 years, and then he died.

21 When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah. 

22 After he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked faithfully with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters. 

23 Altogether, Enoch lived a total of 365 years. 

24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

Adam, Seth, Enosh, Kenan, Mahalalel and Jared died and returned to the dust, just as god had ordained.

But Enoch did not die.

He did not experience death.

Paul says so in Hebrews 11 : 5

By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

The bible contradicts itself.

Therefore it cannot be the perfect and inerrant word of god.

Please respond James.

Thank you.

Walter.

13 hours ago, JamesL said:

Where did you get the idea that I’m posting from california? 

When you, I or anyone else posts in this forum (or any other forum) the post contains an "IP Address".  An IP Address provides the physical location on Earth from where the post was sent.   Forum moderators usually have certain software that allows them to determine that location.  One of the moderators on this forum has identified your IP address and determined you have posted from California, not from Florida where you have previously claimed you live.

In addition, a forum member has pointed out that some of your posts have occurred after midnight which reasonably suggests you are not posting from a public library as you have previously claimed.

This relevant and credible evidence leads to a tentative conclusion that you lie.

Of course, feel free to dispute this evidence with your own relevant and credible evidence.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, midniterider said:

The library isn't open at midnight when you are posting messages. 

And the ip address of the computer he's using is in California. We can see exactly where in California, but I won't get into that. This is a troll. 

• Like 1

I caution my fellow mods about making too many claims regarding IP addresses.

If I told you where I was posting from and you did a search you'd come up with a completely different city from where I live. You might then call me a liar... and you'd be wrong. Sometimes IPs do not resolve to a person's actual location but to the ISP city. At least it does here in NZ.

2 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

If I told you where I was posting from and you did a search you'd come up with a completely different city from where I live. You might then call me a liar... and you'd be wrong. Sometimes IPs do not resolve to a person's actual location but to the ISP city. At least it does here in NZ.

It has you in NZ, though. Auckland. Which isn't your town but it's a small Island. I just checked my own ip address and it's literally the next town over. Not across the entire country. 

There's a cross country issue going on here between Key West and California. With the post times matching California rather than Key West, let alone Key West libraries. The nearest city to Key West might me Miami, not a city in California with 3am eastern time posts going out. And what libraries in California are opened around midnight Pacific time?

Not in Key West. Probably never gave up everything for jesus either.  

Did James mean Lie-brary? 

Basically, the troll is over @JamesL

You're done. We're all right on top of your act. 

30 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

In addition, if I use a VPN, it will create a fake IP address and fake physical location.  Perhaps Poster JamesL is using a VPN on that library computer because he has administrative privileges on the computer he uses.  Yeah, that's believable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sdelsolray said:

In addition, if I use a VPN, it will create a fake IP address and fake physical location.  Perhaps Poster JamesL is using a VPN on that library computer because he has administrative privileges on the computer he uses.  Yeah, that's believable.

Maybe he's using the computer that belongs to his wife...Morgan Fairchild....yeah , that's the ticket. :)

13 hours ago, WalterP said:

JamesL,

This is the third time I've asked you to respond to me about the biblical contradiction between god's declaration that all people will die and return to the dust and Enoch not dying and returning to the dust.

This is how god cursed Adam and all of his descendants, in Genesis 3 : 19.

By the sweat of your brow
    you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
    since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
    and to dust you will return.”

And this is the line of descent from Adam, in Genesis 5.

This is the written account of Adam’s family line.

When God created mankind, he made them in the likeness of God. 

2 He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them “Mankind” when they were created.

3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 

4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 

5 Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.

6 When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the father of Enosh. 

7 After he became the father of Enosh, Seth lived 807 years and had other sons and daughters. 

8 Altogether, Seth lived a total of 912 years, and then he died.

9 When Enosh had lived 90 years, he became the father of Kenan. 

10 After he became the father of Kenan, Enosh lived 815 years and had other sons and daughters. 

11 Altogether, Enosh lived a total of 905 years, and then he died.

12 When Kenan had lived 70 years, he became the father of Mahalalel. 

13 After he became the father of Mahalalel, Kenan lived 840 years and had other sons and daughters. 

14 Altogether, Kenan lived a total of 910 years, and then he died.

15 When Mahalalel had lived 65 years, he became the father of Jared. 

16 After he became the father of Jared, Mahalalel lived 830 years and had other sons and daughters. 

17 Altogether, Mahalalel lived a total of 895 years, and then he died.

18 When Jared had lived 162 years, he became the father of Enoch. 

19 After he became the father of Enoch, Jared lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 

20 Altogether, Jared lived a total of 962 years, and then he died.

21 When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah. 

22 After he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked faithfully with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters. 

23 Altogether, Enoch lived a total of 365 years. 

24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

Adam, Seth, Enosh, Kenan, Mahalalel and Jared died and returned to the dust, just as god had ordained.

But Enoch did not die.

He did not experience death.

Paul says so in Hebrews 11 : 5

By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

The bible contradicts itself.

Therefore it cannot be the perfect and inerrant word of god.

Please respond James.

This debunks all of the bible contradictions. I don't know why you keep asking the same question? there are no bible contradictions unless you take the bible out of context and twist the words

Wait hold on. Why are you guys trying to get my ip address. I only came here to prove a point. Calm down yall. There's no reason to get to this. All im trying to prove is how god exists. 

All I'm getting are the same ole debunked arguments over and over again. I want to hear something new. Something that can't be debunked and its irrefutable. So far I've presented irrefutable evidence of god

31 minutes ago, JamesL said:

Wait hold on. Why are you guys trying to get my ip address. I only came here to prove a point. Calm down yall. There's no reason to get to this. All im trying to prove is how god exists. 

And you have not proven it to our satisfaction.  There's a very good reason we're EX-Christians, and you refuse to respect that.

There is only one thing that I would accept as plausible evidence for a god, and that one thing is completely out of your control.  Even if it did happen (very unlikely) it wouldn't be enough to make me a Christian, because Christianity itself is broken.  It's a very, very poor philosophy of life that psychologically damages people and manipulates them with a bombardment of promises and threats.

Quite frankly, James, if I had the power to literally reach into your mind and rip out and utterly destroy your faith forever, I would do it without a moment's hesitation -- because no one, not even an arrogant little pissant like you, deserves to be trapped in such a hideously immoral mindfuck as that.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, JamesL said:

This debunks all of the bible contradictions. I don't know why you keep asking the same question? there are no bible contradictions unless you take the bible out of context and twist the words

This guy is truly thick as shit. What is it about Christianity that attracts such weirdos 

3 hours ago, JamesL said:

All I'm getting are the same ole debunked arguments over and over again. I want to hear something new. Something that can't be debunked and its irrefutable. So far I've presented irrefutable evidence of god

off you go then, to the local news channel , and claim your place in history, you hideous hideous piece of shit. I hate online groomers, I hope the police bust you. 

Bible makes supernatural claims, that you can't backup. You can't see how creepy you appear to us, like you are a sex offender 

On 3/31/2021 at 8:01 AM, JamesL said:

Also calling a voice in the desert a cult is proving their point more. jesus was called a cult in his days so its no suprise that true beievers are being persecuted again.  history repeats itself over and over again. also you can not define what he experienced or not since you weren’t there so don’t like you know what he went through. look every nde proves that jesus is real and god exists. most ndes from other religions are false since its obvious theyre staged. but you will realize that what im saying is true

I assume that you are connected to Jesus Christians then. I am torn between being angry at you for trying to groom others into the cult and filled with sorry that you have wasted your life.

Thanks for confirming it is a cult thou, like I didn't already know this.

Mark 16:18

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;  they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” 

Other religions "stage" their NDE's....not your thou, yours is the real one, aren't you lucky 

"Trying to prove", I thought you had already proved it.

Via......

*Takes a deep deep breath*

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TUBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You come on here, promoting a book that tells us to murder gays and stone rape victims and you tell US to calm down.

Fuck off you enormous bag of gone off dried dog food  

What does God want 

1-Our complete fear and submission

2-To abandon our families and hate ourselves 

3-To have a magic ghost inside us 

4-To be able to do supernatural feats due to point 3

Naturally, cultists ONLY stress the first two points, as points 3 & 4 involve MAGIC and they can't fecking DO IT

I want to hear something new. Something that can't be debunked and its irrefutable. 

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” 

Why doesn't James L use supernatural means to convince us of his supernatural claims, can it be that he doesn't have any, DESPITE having the Ghost of God, LIVING inside him.

5400ff.jpg

Someone's ass is twitching.....

You come on here (where you ARE NOT welcome), spoiling for a fight and don't like a push back.......  

We don't go onto to "Wank the Lord off" websites and bother them.....

Fucking culists, man oh man....they never learn 

Do you not read?

Not "trying to get" your IP address..

When you operate a web site, you can see the IP address of each person who posts to it.

This is true of all internet sites.

All you're "trying to prove" is ... "I'm right, and you are wrong".

I don't think you've quite grasped the reality here that members of this site were once believers.

We were...  past tense.

You aren't the first to come here to tell everyone how wrong they are by not believing as you do.

And like so many others you evade and avoid direct questions when they are not comfortable for you.  That's intellectual cowardice. You are a coward.

• Like 2

A Barmy Jesus cult came very very close to destroying my live when they got their fingers into me. 

I am certainly going to push back when they come on here and try and groom damaged people. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, alreadyGone said:

Do you not read?

Not "trying to get" your IP address..

When you operate a web site, you can see the IP address of each person who posts to it.

This is true of all internet sites.

All you're "trying to prove" is ... "I'm right, and you are wrong".

I don't think you've quite grasped the reality here that members of this site were once believers.

We were...  past tense.

You aren't the first to come here to tell everyone how wrong they are by not believing as you do.

And like so many others you evade and avoid direct questions when they are not comfortable for you.  That's intellectual cowardice. You are a coward.

But, but, but, but, but  Jesus and Youtube, oh ye of little faith..

: )