plenty of theories

Hypotheses 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone struggling to follow JamesL's logic, I have condensed it all into the diagram below.  I added color for the bits that represent his original thoughts and arguments.    

@alreadyGone, the dude lives in a tent.  He don't need no toilet paper; he just needs to remember "leaves of three, leave it be."

Really? The lack of archeological proof is what started my deconversion. You should probably recheck your facts.   This is not true. Very little evidence has been found like @LogicalFallac

Posted Images

Thank you Professor.  :)

Just corrected it.

Walter.

11 hours ago, JamesL said:

Of course I do since its god word. What kind of question is that? 

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;  they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” 

As you believe In Bible God, Bibles God Bible and Bibles God Son, I suggest you take a nice big glass of bleach and drink it. 

If you die, you get to go to Heaven as a martyr

If you live , PRAISE BE 

Win/Win, either way . 

• Haha 1

With respect to these cults, the foot soldiers may "forsake all for God"

History shows us that rarely does the Dear Leader however .

He (and it is usually is he) sits in a big house with lots of money and numerous "wives", while the flock go dumpster diving. 

To add, to JamesL.

We get it, we do, most of us once thought like you. In love with an invisible space wizard who was His own Dad and used a burning bush as a walkie-talkie. 

But some of us discovered Robert Green Ingersoll, Thomas Paine, Charles Bradlaugh and Carl Sagan and once you leave the cult, reality makes much much more sense. 

Good luck to you, I hope one day you escape its clutches. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, JamesL said:

Well look guys with all the bible prophecies coming true and the mark of the beast coming in as rfid chips and covid id passports there's no way christianity ain't true. god is being proven everyday as time goes by. Look if you guys would just listen to the bible prophecies I've mentioned , looked at the archeological evidence of noah's ark and the nephilim, and then the ressurection; then you would know christianity is true

Erm......Christianity is true because of covid passports.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is piss poor, EVEN for you and you are the WORST Christian poster I have EVER seen on here.  
I'll sum up your points:

Read this guy who believes as I do

Watch these Youtube videos that believe as I do 

Sad!!!!

"A god who is all-knowing and all-powerful and who does not even make sure his creatures understand his intention—could that be a god of goodness? Who allows countless doubts and dubieties to persist, for thousands of years, as though the salvation of mankind were unaffected by them, and who on the other hand holds out the prospect of frightful consequences if any mistake is made as to the nature of truth? . . . Did he perhaps lack intelligence to do so? Or the eloquence? Must he not then . . . be able to help and counsel [his creatures], except in the manner of a deaf man making all kinds of ambiguous signs when the most fearful danger is about to befall on his child or dog?"

Friedrich Nietzsche 

On 3/26/2021 at 6:01 AM, JamesL said:

I am just getting started. You guys don't know what you are about to witness. This will be massive

On 3/26/2021 at 6:01 AM, JamesL said:

I am just getting started. You guys don't know what you are about to witness. This will be massive

Narrator's voice over

"It was not massive" 

13 hours ago, JamesL said:

Well obviously it happened with the chariot wheels under the red sea. I sent an image of it on this forum

Plus with all the archeology that proves the exodus theres no way it didnt happen. Mount Sinai's discovery proves this

Harry Potter takes place in England

England is a real place.

Therefore, Harry Potter is a real account of a wizard.

Mary Poppins, also takes place in England

England is a real place.

Therefore, Mary Poppins is a real account of some person who could fly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, v__a__s__t said:

i see you have alot to say but you are saying alot. :)

sounds like me!!!!

2 hours ago, midniterider said:

Harry Potter takes place in England

England is a real place.

Therefore, Harry Potter is a real account of a wizard.

Mary Poppins, also takes place in England

England is a real place.

Therefore, Mary Poppins is a real account of some person who could fly.

but Harry Potter is cool.  lol  but i wasn't taught that it was true.

i was taught that the beliefs that my people believed in (the Humans, my Humans) were true and that other beliefs of other Humanoids were false. 

but who was right?  them, or some of the other Humans who weren't my Humans, but were still very much Human, or neither my Humans or the other Humans, not mine.  or....... neither of them?  or....... maybe all of them?  🤔🤨

15 hours ago, Castiel233 said:

In love with an invisible space wizard who was His own Dad and used a burning bush as a walkie-talkie. 

That is wicked hilarious...

On 3/27/2021 at 2:51 AM, Joshpantera said:

This seems far too ridiculous to be anything other than a troll. But granted, JamesL may actually be this far gone.

I remember Ron Wyatt giving a presentation at my SDA academy. And then reflecting on how extreme his pathological lying went. It was really bad. In fact, Ron Wyatt largely contributed to my ex christian stance. But then again I'm willing to think, use my own mind, investigate, reason with logic, and basically everything that JamesL has proven incapable of doing so far in this thread. Obviously we would have to polar opposite take away's after exposure to Ron Wyatt. 

Ok you have got to be kidding me. This man was persecuted by governments because of his work and discoveries. If he was lying then why were they trying to hunt him down. Its obvious that theyre trying to hide evidence of god. Thats why you have to search for evidence of god because if you just wait all day then youll never get any

On 3/27/2021 at 7:10 AM, Castiel233 said:

Erm......Christianity is true because of covid passports.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is piss poor, EVEN for you and you are the WORST Christian poster I have EVER seen on here.  
I'll sum up your points:

Read this guy who believes as I do

Watch these Youtube videos that believe as I do 

Sad!!!!

"A god who is all-knowing and all-powerful and who does not even make sure his creatures understand his intention—could that be a god of goodness? Who allows countless doubts and dubieties to persist, for thousands of years, as though the salvation of mankind were unaffected by them, and who on the other hand holds out the prospect of frightful consequences if any mistake is made as to the nature of truth? . . . Did he perhaps lack intelligence to do so? Or the eloquence? Must he not then . . . be able to help and counsel [his creatures], except in the manner of a deaf man making all kinds of ambiguous signs when the most fearful danger is about to befall on his child or dog?"

Friedrich Nietzsche 

Well the covid passports are already coming true. its only a matter of time before the mark of the beast is here. everyone on this website is so behind on whats going on. but dont worry uou guys will wake up to the truth eventually. the end is near. its only a matter of time

On 3/27/2021 at 6:56 AM, Castiel233 said:

We get it, we do, most of us once thought like you. In love with an invisible space wizard who was His own Dad and used a burning bush as a walkie-talkie. 

But some of us discovered Robert Green Ingersoll, Thomas Paine, Charles Bradlaugh and Carl Sagan and once you leave the cult, reality makes much much more sense. 

Those guys werent ever christians. they never had the spirit of god on them. they allowed their human nature to take over them instead of being spiritually transformed. they always took the bible out of context and never allowed it to enter their hearts. theres a difference between reading the bible and actually allowing it to spiritually transform you. listen i have seen these atheist arguments over and over again and theyve all been debunked.

• Super Moderator
9 minutes ago, JamesL said:

theres a difference between reading the bible and actually allowing it to spiritually transform you. listen i have seen these atheist arguments over and over again and theyve all been debunked.

Debunk one.

'Alla yall didnt pray hard enough.'

God didnt seem to do much either, apparently.

32 minutes ago, JamesL said:

Ok you have got to be kidding me. This man was persecuted by governments because of his work and discoveries. If he was lying then why were they trying to hunt him down. Its obvious that theyre trying to hide evidence of god. Thats why you have to search for evidence of god because if you just wait all day then youll never get any

People hide God's evidence and steal his lunch money. 

God is mousey and invisible while you're alive... but somehow becomes Mr Badass when you get to the pearly gates.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, JamesL said:

Well the covid passports are already coming true. its only a matter of time before the mark of the beast is here. everyone on this website is so behind on whats going on. but dont worry uou guys will wake up to the truth eventually. the end is near. its only a matter of time

The end is not near. You are simply gullible.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, florduh said:

Debunk one.

such as the biblical contradictions argument. those have been debunked over and over again. when read with proper context then you realize there are no contradictions in bible

1 hour ago, JamesL said:

When you can't back up your claims with evidence invent a conspiracy. That always works wondering for a Christian audience. I mean the Israeli antiquities office had decades to search the Sinai for evidence and they turned up zilch, but ol Wyatt, he really did discover stuff. /sarcasm

You know he found Noah's ark as well? And the Ark of the Covenant. It's amazing he never found Excalibur or the fountain of youth with his track record.

On a serious note, of all the religious people full of bullshit, Ron Wyatt must count as the 3rd most full of it. Ken Ham in second place. Kent and Eric Hovind tied in first place. I mean Eric is a Kent clone so in their case the father and son are one :D   

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, JamesL said:

such as the biblical contradictions argument. those have been debunked over and over again. when read with proper context then you realize there are no contradictions in bible

There are plenty of inconsistencies that should not be in the bible if it were truly inerrant.

Let me ask you, what causes light? How do we get light here on earth?