Goodbye Jesus

Hi All

tiredofwork

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

Now that I got your attention.

Hi! I've periodically lurked the forums here for some time. I'm married, and stopped going to church basically before the pandemic started. The content here is great, love the book ads and recommended reading list. Not going to lie - I was inspired to find a forum like this after watching Genetically Modified Skeptic, Rationality Rules, Cosmic Skeptic, Paulogia, and others. Books are great, but I do analytics/programming/reading for work, and so the visual format seems to go over better with me.

easy office space GIF

Look forward to talking to everyone more and hanging out in the forums.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Greetings and salutations!  (passes ToW a complimentary bottle of mead)

Welcome to Ex-C tiredofwork

Sounds like you've been listening to some of the best. Might I recommend Viced Rhino if you haven't come across him for in depth refutations of Christianity focusing on Creationism, and Sir Sic for a entertaining take on woo stuff, religion etc.

Hope to see you round.

• 1 month later...

Must have missed this intro, Welcome!!!

On 3/22/2021 at 10:37 PM, tiredofwork said:

Hi! I've periodically lurked the forums here for some time. I'm married, and stopped going to church basically before the pandemic started. The content here is great, love the book ads and recommended reading list. Not going to lie - I was inspired to find a forum like this after watching Genetically Modified Skeptic, Rationality Rules, Cosmic Skeptic, Paulogia, and others. Books are great, but I do analytics/programming/reading for work, and so the visual format seems to go over better with me.

All good channels. I'm more off of book reading myself now too. I've switched to audio books. And the usual youtube stuff. Most of my recreational reading is done here going through posts. 

• Super Moderator

Welcome!