Goodbye Jesus

Georgia Members

TheRedneckProfessor

• Super Moderator

Some of you know that I consider Newnan Georgia my adopted hometown.  It was flattened by severe weather last night.  Redneck Jr., who still lives there, is okay.  Power is out and most utilities are down; but a few videos and reports are starting to trickle out.

The tornados came through Eastern Alabama and across North Georgia where a number of our members live.  Please check in with us as soon as you can and let us know if there's anything at all we can do.  We're not the "thoughts and prayers" kind of people; but I've got a pickup truck, the next 2 days off, and can be in North Georgia in less than 5 hours. 

Y'all take care of your families and friends first; but please get in touch with us as soon as you can.

• Thanks 3

• Admin

Quite a mess, that's for sure. Used to have inlaws who lived there (last name Soles).

Glad your son is OK. 

Sorry to hear that TRP. Glad your son is ok. 

• Super Moderator

I appreciate the thoughts, guys; but I'm not looking for sympathy so much as providing our North Georgia/East Alabama members a show of support and a place to check in with us.

I'm in north Georgia (Dalton area). We didn't get any tornados or floods in our area.

• Like 1

thanks for checking in on us @TheRedneckProfessor and I'm glad your son is ok. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, DarkBishop said:

I'm in north Georgia (Dalton area). We didn't get any tornados or floods in our area.

That's good to hear, DB.  I wasn't sure how much of North Georgia was affected.  Seems like Coweta County was hit worst of all, with some damage in other parts of the South Metro area.

• Like 1