Goodbye Jesus

The Law in the Garden

Edgarcito

1 minute ago, WalterP said:

No.

I wrote that you are promoting YOURSELF, Edgarcito.

In the religion of EDGARCITOism God, the bible and spirituality must all conform to what YOU want.

You are promoting YOURSELF and demoting god, the bible and spirituality to what YOU want them to be.

Which is why you have Christianity backwards.

In Christianity YOU demote YOURSELF by submitting to god.

Doing what he wants, living how he wants and playing by his rules.

Not YOURS

That's why its called Christianity and not EDGARCITOism.

Or is that just egoism?

Oxford Dictionary definition of Egoism.

"a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance"

That's what I understood you saying sir....that I was promoting self.  I'm not demoting God, but rather thankful.  Even if you take my actions here into account, you are really missing the boat.  Point being, moron, I have been communing with these people for years....and we are FRIENDS you complete ass.  That is love, NOT promoting Edgarcitoism...you fucking idiot.

In this thread Edgarcito wrote...

I hold to my revelation that God's intent was law resulting in holiness.

So how's your personal quest for holiness going, Ed?

These are examples of god's holiness in your life?

So we can't agree on anything really because we don't know a standard(s) well enough to define our agreement, but fucking magically we know the story outside of our subjectivity.  FUCKING AMAZING. 

Which gives way to what does a room of omniscient individuals do....lol. God shit?

Kind of a mind fuck.... 

Don't be stupid Josh thinking I don't understand the two sides.  The intelligent decision is congruent with science, that because we can't measure it, WE STILL DON'T FUCKING KNOW.  But, that "doesn't click" with you bunch of spiritual misfits that believes a superior knowledge base makes you superior.  Idiot.

But by all means Josh, go back to knowledge mining, that it may help you feel better....dumbass.

Superior in so many ways that my rendering of a myth has you ready to fight..  I rest my case. Btw, fo.

Why don’t you come back tomorrow just understanding you are capable of saying some really stupid shit....

You might start with a fucking mechanism for your knowledgeable definition of omnipresence so I can be fearful of your superiority in the interim...

So much bullshit.

That's what I understood you saying sir....that I was promoting self.  I'm not demoting God, but rather thankful.  Even if you take my actions here into account, you are really missing the boat.  Point being, moron, I have been communing with these people for years....and we are FRIENDS you complete ass.  That is love, NOT promoting Edgarcitoism...you fucking idiot.

• Haha 1

Not bad for just one thread, Edgarcito.

And you've been posting these kind of insults and dirty, impure words for what, ten years now?

First as End3 and now as Edgarcito?

Truly, the leopard never changes its spots.

Luke 6 : 44 - 46.

44 Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers. 

45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

3 minutes ago, WalterP said:

Not bad for just one thread, Edgarcito.

And you've been posting these kind of insults and dirty, impure words for what, ten years now?

First as End3 and now as Edgarcito?

Truly, the leopard never changes its spots.

You got me Walter... thanks, please pray for my salvation or do a oneness thing... I know better now.  Bye!

Matthew 15 : 11

What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."

Just now, Edgarcito said:

You got me Walter... thanks, please pray for my salvation or do a oneness thing... I know better now.  Bye!

BAA got you in exactly the same way, how many years ago, Edgarcito?

And this is how far you've come on your personal journey towards holiness and grace in all that time?

Pray for yourself, brother!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Edgarcito said:

Ah yes, your thankfulness to god manifests itself... how?

The good spiritual fruit of self control?

Of peace?

Of gentleness?

Of patience?

And you've been communing with these people (like JoshPantera) for years?

How?

By calling them idiots, dumbasses and fucking morons?

That's love?

?

7 minutes ago, WalterP said:

BAA got you in exactly the same way, how many years ago, Edgarcito?

And this is how far you've come on your personal journey towards holiness and grace in all that time?

Pray for yourself, brother!

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Sounds like edgarcitos future if the Bible was true. 

My sincere apologies to anyone offended by the foul language and insulting words included in my posts.

I would have preferred not to quote Edgarcito.

Thank you.

Walter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WalterP said:

My sincere apologies to anyone offended by the foul language and insulting words included in my posts.

I would have preferred not to quote Edgarcito.

Thank you.

Walter.

No need for you to apologize brother. Wasn't your words. 

You’re right Walter ... I get triggered at douche bags who perceive their intellect greater than their heart.  Mark qualified ... you are worse.  Josh claims superiority... need I say more.

• Super Moderator

Could we reign in the insults and personal attacks in hopes of a more fruitful discussion?

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, v__a__s__t said:

Lol thats funny. Your talking to a once ordained church of God minister. Would you like me to point out all the scriptures that indicate that a Christian who lives a sinful life will lose their salvation? We didn't believe in once saved always saved. The whole point of christ dying for you 2as so that you could become like him. Sinless. And the Bible does say that it is possible. His mercy is for your past sins. Not so you can keep sinning. But believe whatever helps you sleep at night vast. Its all BS anyway. But if your going to be "Christian " then be "Christ Like " because that is what being a Christian is. 

vast might want an Authentic Christian Believer tag. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Lol thats funny. Your talking to a once ordained church of God minister. Would you like me to point out all the scriptures that indicate that a Christian who lives a sinful life will lose their salvation? We didn't believe in once saved always saved. The whole point of christ dying for you 2as so that you could become like him. Sinless. And the Bible does say that it is possible. His mercy is for your past sins. Not so you can keep sinning. But believe whatever helps you sleep at night vast. Its all BS anyway. But if your going to be "Christian " then be "Christ Like " because that is what being a Christian is. 

I think he was supporting me... which I appreciate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edgarcito said:

I think he was supporting me... which I appreciate. 

Yeah I get that. And a fist bump to you for your last post in the debate. I like it. I appreciate the more in depth posts into your own personal thoughts. 

Ya really need to stop all the vulgar language tho. I mean its probably not just ExChristian people looking at this site. And for the majority of Christians that might stray this way to see what we have to say, comments like those only help us. Now ultimately. Christian theology is BS. I know that. But I've also actually studied the Bible as a believer. Whether Christians want to believe I was actually saved or not. I'm telling you I did have a salvation experience just like they did. But I also understand now the mechanics of that experience. And it was all a manipulation of ones emotions. 

There is no need for the belligerent name calling. It only makes you look.like a middle schooler. God luck in the rest of the debate. 

But you know Josh is gonna win right? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Yeah I get that. And a fist bump to you for your last post in the debate. I like it. I appreciate the more in depth posts into your own personal thoughts. 

Ya really need to stop all the vulgar language tho. I mean its probably not just ExChristian people looking at this site. And for the majority of Christians that might stray this way to see what we have to say, comments like those only help us. Now ultimately. Christian theology is BS. I know that. But I've also actually studied the Bible as a believer. Whether Christians want to believe I was actually saved or not. I'm telling you I did have a salvation experience just like they did. But I also understand now the mechanics of that experience. And it was all a manipulation of ones emotions. 

There is no need for the belligerent name calling. It only makes you look.like a middle schooler. God luck in the rest of the debate. 

But you know Josh is gonna win right? 

Lol, no,.... surely you have to appreciate the tree/lignin analogy.  It’s very difficult for me to dismiss Christianity when I find analogies like that.  Thx for the note.

3 hours ago, florduh said:

Could we reign in the insults and personal attacks in hopes of a more fruitful discussion?

Yes I had started wondering if I'd wandered into the little boys tanty club. This is the sort of shit I'd expect to see in the old ToT. 

Also some of us have fond memories from real interactions with Mark. Perhaps we could try and not bring whatever he said up in every conversation?? I understand now why Dude bitch slapped me a couple years ago for doing the same thing. There's another guy I miss. 

3 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Yes I had started wondering if I'd wandered into the little boys tanty club. This is the sort of shit I'd expect to see in the old ToT. 

You said 'shit'...teehee. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Also some of us have fond memories from real interactions with Mark. Perhaps we could try and not bring whatever he said up in every conversation?? I understand now why Dude bitch slapped me a couple years ago for doing the same thing. There's another guy I miss. 

It’s not what Mark said, it’s Walter intentionally mining old conversations for ill intentions... Now, back to the broadcast previously in progress...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Edgarcito said:

You’re right Walter ... I get triggered at douche bags who perceive their intellect greater than their heart.  Mark qualified ... you are worse.  Josh claims superiority... need I say more.

What is in your heart is obvious from the way you spew out insults and profanities.

That's not my intellect judging you btw.

That god's word holding you to account.

7 hours ago, florduh said:

Yes, I would like to see Edgracito do that.

Holding Christians to account by citing scripture isn't a personal attack, btw.

And I don't use insults.