Goodbye Jesus

Care to comment, Georgia?

WalterP

On Aug 4 2019, when the Christian calling herself Georgia was asked to provide evidence that she had obtained a university education, this is how she replied.

https://www.ex-christian.net/topic/82423-my-pastor-denied-my-gender/page/5/

Your extremely rude. I asked kindly not to be called names, such a nutter, crack pot, someone also said I'm delusional with this topic and my disorder will effect other topics too. Attack my views but not me personally, that's absolutely not fair. 

Go away- for what ? Is this not a place to debate? Don't patronise me because I have an alternative view, I would not do the same to you. What does it matter if I don't have a PHD? In an accredited university that is part of the institute that I believe has deceived us all- what sense does that make? I am educated to masters degree level- Queen Mary University of London- check it out if your that interested. 

I was taught what the system wants me to know, no more than that. 

Debate amongst yourselves, I'm out. 

On May 9 2020, Georgia wrote about the university studies she had participated about the behaviour of bees.

https://www.ex-christian.net/topic/83131-god-without-religion/page/11/?tab=comments#comment-1223432

Mobile phones are causing depression and changing your natural circadian rhythm/frequency which is your basic connection with the earth.. really quick as I go on a bit I know!! We did studies with bees in Uni (they fly following the circadian rhythm ), we put mobile phones in and around there homes and they would not come home because of the signal. There natural dance they do as they fly just went into chaos! They did not know there purpose or what they were suppose to be doing.. we concluded that these mobile phones and telecommunication stations that give off these unnatural frequencies are having a major impact on our minds and body and may even contribute to depression.. again just another example of how Satan has infiltrated our system and is destroying us.

So I checked with Queen Mary's University of London, writing this message.

QMUL bee studies re mobile phone signals

Inbox

Tue, May 12, 2020, 11:47 PM

to l.chittka

Hello Professor Chittka.

My name is Walter XXXXXXXX and I live in XXXXXXXXXXX.  

I'm currently trying to find reliable and accredited scientific data on the subject of mobile phone signals and how they (supposedly) affect the behaviour of bees.  

It's my hope that you can help me establish the veracity of articles like this.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/wildlife/7778401/Mobile-phones-responsible-for-disappearance-of-honey-bee.html 

I was wondering if QMUL had performed any experiments or studies that cast any light on the alleged effect of mobile phone radiation on bees?  

Their circadian rhythms, their waggle dances or anything else?

If so, are members of the general public, like me, allowed to access the published papers?

Perhaps you would be so kind as to direct me to where I can find trustworthy information?

Thank you in advance for any help given.

Walter

Here is the reply I received.

image.png.2e4952f9378057fcf2a28ec054748468.png

Lars Chittka <l.chittka@qmul.ac.uk>

Wed, May 13, 2020, 12:15 AM

to me

Hi there, thank you for your interest - I'm afraid we do not research this topic, nor am I aware of any reputable scientists making this claim.  You are of course allowed to access published papers (all mine are available from my lab web page), though sometimes publishing companies place annoying paywalls between scientists and the public. In such cases, it's easy to just email the scientists concerned to request a reprint, as you have done. All best wishes, Lars  

-----

Lars Chittka, PhD, MSc 

Professor in Sensory and Behavioural Ecology

School of Biological and Chemical Sciences

Fogg Building, Office 2.13 via 2.10
Queen Mary, University of London
Mile End Road
London E1 4NS
UK

Email: 
l.chittka@qmul.ac.uk
Tel *44 (0) 207 8823043
http://chittkalab.sbcs.qmul.ac.uk/
Twitter: @LChittka

So, it seems that the resident expert apiologist (bee scientist) at Queen Mary University of London (where Georgia claims to have studied the circadian rhythms of bees being disrupted by mobile phone signals) knows nothing about such research at QMUL and also doesn't know any reputable scientists making the claims that Georgia did.

Would you care to comment please, Georgia?

Thank you.

Walter.

• Haha 1

Hello Walter, 

Yes please give me some time to find out the name of the professor. I was there between 2009-2012 I believe. 

I will find the name of the professor and let you know as soon as 

Thanks 

I studied psychology at Queen Mary for my undergraduate and then MSc at Queen Mary for study in mental health and psychological studies. MSc was from 2014 I believe 

Georgia,

Please also supply links to the professor in question so that we can e-mail them to check the authenticity of your claims.

Just supplying their name is not sufficient.

Thank you.

Walter.

2 minutes ago, Georgia said:

I studied psychology at Queen Mary for my undergraduate and then MSc at Queen Mary for study in mental health and psychological studies. MSc was from 2014 I believe 

Please supply links to the people you studied under so that we can check your claims.

Thank you.

Walter.

Surprise everyone!!!

Another christian coming here under false pretenses (liar for the lord)...

Georgia,

It's been a week and we're still waiting for you to provide the links to the people you studied under at QMUL.

Please do so.

Thank you.

Walter.

• Super Moderator
On 4/10/2021 at 12:42 PM, WalterP said:

It's been a week and we're still waiting for you to provide the links to the people you studied under at QMUL.

I think she may have fallen off the edge of the earth. 🤪

• Haha 1

Hello again Georgia.  :)

As of tomorrow it will have been two weeks since you asked for some more time to find out the name of the person you studied under at QMUL.

I will continue to ask you for this information.

Thank you.

Walter.

Hello again Georgia . :)

It's been twenty days since you asked for some more time to find out the name of the person you studied under at QMUL.

Any progress?

Thank you.

Walter.

On 4/12/2021 at 6:50 PM, florduh said:

I think she may have fallen off the edge of the earth. 🤪

"here be dragons"

• Haha 1