Goodbye Jesus

SerenelyBlue

This site seems to have more moderators than ordinary members.  Can I be a moderator too?

Haha, yeah we are a bit top-heavy right now.  Not all the Mods are very active.

We have 4 active mods... no 5. TRP, Josh, Florduh, TABA and meself. Sorry if I missed an active mod. Not counting Dave because he's not a mod.

It's probably that mods tend by nature to be more active than others members but nature of being a mod? Who knows.

• Super Moderator

And Hierophant.  I think the original plan was to have a couple of mods in charge of each forum and then a couple of super mods with more responsibilities.  There even used to be a tag at the bottom of each forum that said which mods were in charge of it.  But, you know, the best laid plans of mods and men...

. . . gang aft agley, an' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain

10 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

This site seems to have more moderators than ordinary members.  Can I be a moderator too?

The "traffic" of those newly deconverting has really diminished in the last year or so.  

On 4/7/2021 at 8:27 PM, Weezer said:

The "traffic" of those newly deconverting has really diminished in the last year or so

Maybe folks are migrating to other social media? I do think anonymous forums can be safer spaces for some folks, though...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1