Goodbye Jesus

WHO DOES "GOD" LOVE MOST?

Weezer

I just thought of a sarcastic question.  Who/what does god love and protect most?  In case of worldwide disaster where life is almost wiped out, would mankind or cockroaches be most likely to survive?

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
28 minutes ago, Weezer said:

I just thought of a sarcastic question.  Who/what does god love and protect most?  In case of worldwide disaster where life is almost wiped out, would mankind or cockroaches be most likely to survive?

Aside from anatomy and physiology, is there a difference?

• Haha 2

• Super Moderator

I don't know, but it reminded me of a shirt I finally had to throw away after many years of service. It said, in large letters, "Jesus Loves You" and in smaller type, "But I'm his favorite."

• Like 1

None of the above.  God'll just start over again - look at Venus & Mars.  As they say, third time's a charm!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Weezer said:

Weez,

We all known the answer to that one. Cockroaches would rule. Since God is a fantasy, as you know, mankind would eat shit in that scenario -- otherwise, hope you had a good vacation or travels my friend.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pantheory said:

Weez,

We all known the answer to that one. Cockroaches would rule. Since God is a fantasy, as you know, mankind would eat shit in that scenario -- otherwise, hope you had a good vacation or travels my friend.

Thanks.  But it wasn't a vacation.  10 days of agony with a disgruntled, mentally ill tenant threatening to sue us over a contract that was poorly worded and we didn't know where we stood legally.  It still isn't over, but looks like it is swinging our way.  Hmmm.  Speaking of cockroaches!  😀  

• Like 1