Goodbye Jesus

Unable To Post In Ex-Christian Spirituality Forum

Freed

I don't know why? 

• Super Moderator

You need to be granted access by a moderator.

• Super Moderator
9 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Fuck, don 't look at ME.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Okay.

2 hours ago, florduh said:

Fuck, don 't look at ME.

Okay.

@TheRedneckProfessor @florduh I'm going to assume that one of you fine gentlemen before me has granted access? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

@TheRedneckProfessor @florduh I'm going to assume that one of you fine gentlemen before me has granted access? 

🤗🤗 Thanks Logical Fallacy.💝💝

• Thanks 1

Meh. Don't think about it. I'm good. I don't need access. What I need is my own blog and YouTube channel. Later fellas. 😇

• Sad 1

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

I assumed you had done it already.

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I assumed you had done it already.

Prof, you of all people should know that assumption is the mother of all fuckups! :D 

I'll have a play and see if I can figure out where to apply the permission later on.

And to think, I was really gonna be stupid enough to donate money here every month. What a lame waste that would have been. 🙄 I'd rather use that money to wipe with. 

2 hours ago, Freed said:

And to think, I was really gonna be stupid enough to donate money here every month. What a lame waste that would have been. 🙄 I'd rather use that money to wipe with. 

If you think that then you don't understand the purpose of this site or realize how many people have been helped because willing people have donated to keep this site up and running.

If you are complaining about the moderators not getting things sorted on your time frame then note we are all volunteers and we take time out of our day to ensure the smooth running of the site. 

Regards

LF

2 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

If you think that then you don't understand the purpose of this site or realize how many people have been helped because willing people have donated to keep this site up and running.

If you are complaining about the moderators not getting things sorted on your time frame then note we are all volunteers and we take time out of our day to ensure the smooth running of the site. 

Regards

LF

I wasn't referring to you. Sorry about the misunderstanding. 

I am a genius. After poking and prodding, and I'm sure nearly taking this site down, (kidding - I can IT stuff) I figured out how to give @Freed access to the Spirituality forum. Freed can you try and post there again please? Let me know if there is an issue.

• Super Moderator

Wow.  That escalated quickly.

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Wow.  That escalated quickly.

It's the only way to escalate 🤪

13 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Regards

LF

New Zealand is always 18 hours ahead. You think they would get to stuff ahead of time. Sheesh. /s

• Haha 1