Goodbye Jesus

Non christian spiritual minded music

Joshpantera

On 11/24/2021 at 6:27 PM, Joshpantera said:

Ok, I've gotta see this: 

I enjoyed the Hu song. Nine Treasures makes me think of Christian metal for Buddhists.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I think that is my favorite Heilung song. I wish they'd do some with more of a "moon" feminine energy instead of the growling guys. I get the warrior aspect, but there are times I need and crave something very different. I also like Walpurgisnacht by Faun. 

I don't know if you call it "spiritual" or not, but I like native american flute music.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
6 hours ago, Weezer said:

I don't know if you call it "spiritual" or not, but I like native american flute music.

If you find it spiritual, why waste a fuck on what anybody else calls it? Most of the music labeled as "spiritual" or "meditative" doesn't reach me anyway.  Fucking whale song and shit.  I carve my own path; and I think doing so is the essence of spirituality. 

• Like 1

To me, spirituality is looking at the big picture of life (existence) and figuring out how to sustain it. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
2 hours ago, Weezer said:

To me, spirituality is looking at the big picture of life (existence) and figuring out how to sustain it. 

Well, if Native Flute playing helps you do that, then it is "spiritual."

18 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Well, if Native Flute playing helps you do that, then it is "spiritual."

To me it is very soothing music.  You must be several years younger than myself.  I remember the days of "carving my own path", but now that is intersperced with reflection/meditation.  I need some time to let things "gel".

A few years back I was exploring the back roads desert west of Moab, utah, and took a wrong turn.  It was getting dark when I discovered I was off course, and decided to camp for the nignt in the middle of nowhere.  It was a an absolutely still, cloudless, quiet night and the milkyway was the brightest I had ever seen it.  At first I was nervous about being out there all alone, but I heard absoultely no noise the entire night, and it suprisingly turned out to be a "spiritual", extremely peaceful experience.  For some reason the flute music gives me a similar feeling.  A time to stop the thinking and doing, and let things "gel".

• Like 2

This qualify???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.