Goodbye Jesus

Open Club  ·  34 members  ·  Rules

OPINE CLUB

Big news? Government acknowledgement of UAPs/UFOs

freshstart

I don't really have an opinion on this and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm curious as to how people may speculate about the recent official acknowledgment of UAPs (unidentified aerial phenomenon),  -otherwise known as UFOs- by the pentagon and other governmental agencies. Also very curious as to why this is so underwhelmingly talked about. Is it just me, or does it not seem weird that no one is apparently that excited?

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/ufo-military-intelligence-video-60-minutes-2021-05-16/

UFO's are just that, unidentified. From memory there was extensive US military investigation in the 70's and they come up with nothing. They could never get to the point where all the data pointed at say extra terrestrial ships. Something being reported on 60 minutes doesn't get me excited. It makes me think that the person telling the story couldn't get traction elsewhere so went for a TV program.

I personally don't believe that it's extra terrestrials, or that its even possible that it could be. This is because of the age of the universe, expected evolution rates, the mere chances of happening on another planet with lifeforms, and what is probably the physical impossibility of travel on a galactic scale. I could of course be wrong, along with many scientists, but that's what the data points to at the moment. 

I'm reminded of a saying, if you hear hooves galloping behind you it is unwise to assume it's a unicorn. Most likely its a horse, or if you live in Spain it could be an enraged fighting bull.

The interview is with a guy who blew up what he knows about the programs in the past, what was documented over the years, and basically had knowledge of the classified information. And how he and others pressured the pentagon to expose what is known. That's why it's started hitting the media so much lately. And why all of the military videos are circulating around now.  

• 1 year later...

The wife and I have been watching the Skinwalker Ranch series on Netflix/History channel. The weird unexplained happenings there are interesting. Netflix only has the first season while history.com has all 3 seasons. 

Anyone else watch this?

• 3 months later...
On 7/18/2022 at 10:20 AM, midniterider said:

The wife and I have been watching the Skinwalker Ranch series on Netflix/History channel. The weird unexplained happenings there are interesting. Netflix only has the first season while history.com has all 3 seasons. 

Anyone else watch this?

I didn't know this thread had started, and had not seen that series, but have been following information about ETs for several years now.  There is simply too much info, from all parts of the world, over too much time, to say there is nothing to it.  And there is information in the bible, and in even older writings that could be explained by ETs being present, and ancient humans believing they were gods.  I am sure there has been a lot of hype, but definitely believe there is a thread of reality going on.  If you are interested in the possibility of ETs, and how the writer of Genesis got their ideas about the "Garden of Eden", read the book EDEN by Anton Parks.  It may only be available in e-book form at this time.  The more I learn about ancient cultures and religions, the more i see how much of what is in the bible is modified, "copy cat" stuff.

Also, we keep hearing how, as technology improves, scientist are starting to believe the universe may be much older than thought previously.  So is it possible there are societies in the universe that are millions of years ahead of us, and have technology we can't even imagine??

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.