Non Christian dating sites

alright now that I'm not Christian and divorced my options are open and I was wondering if there were any websites yall would recommend to find like minded singles. Not really looking for a "relationship" as I've just divorced. But I would like to explore my options. Hopefully find some people that are just wanting to be free and have a little fun from time to time. And if I do find someone I can relate to on a more intimate level then so be it. Its been over 20 years since I was single and not Christian lol. So I'm probably a little rusty. I dont even know how to date like that in this day in age. Guess I could use some tips or advice if anybody has some. Never did the club scene. Might could try that out sometime too. I dunno. Guess I'm just wondering what is working for others in the group right now. 

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

My advice is if you date a hooker, don't expect her to give a fuck.

If I'm paying for a hooker I would definitely expect her to give a fuck 🤣 

Now that things are starting to open up more, and social activities are beginning to happen, get involved with stuff you like doing that involves women. Music, dancing lessons (that worked for me and for my dad), whatever hobbies you have may have local interest groups. That may be the most natural way to meet people. Or branch out into things you don't yet know, but might enjoy. And remember, the ladies like a nice body just like we do, so do what you can to make yourself attractive to whatever section of culture you like. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

My advice is if you date a hooker, don't expect her to give a fuck.

Where else but Ex-Christian Dot Net can you get such advice?  Nowhere, that’s where!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fuego said:

And remember, the ladies like a nice body just like we do, so do what you can to make yourself attractive to whatever section of culture you like. 

This is the biggest thing I know I need to work on. I haven't been in the best positive frame of mind in the past several years. With the deconversion, kids moving and joining the military, deaths in the family, and job troubles + covid19. And I've been doing a lot of stress eating and drinking so..... yeah. I need to get in shape for more than one reason for sure. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
10 hours ago, DarkBishop said:

If I'm paying for a hooker I would definitely expect her to give a fuck 🤣 

It ain't exactly giving if you have to pay for it.

• Super Moderator

In all seriousness, be honest and true to yourself.  Don't catfish; and don't ghost.  

• Like 1

Agnostic.com is a dating site for agnostics, atheists, and humanists. It's more like a forum than a match.com thing. Good luck!