Goodbye Jesus

Semmelweis Reflex

SemmelweisReflex

• Super Moderator
54 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

Another one is an educated ruffian who's absolute control is so paramount to his very survival that he takes an almost predatory sexual fiend's delight in exercising it.

Aww... I think someone has a crush on me!  🤭

23 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yes, Dictator Einstein, but I'm not the one pretending that the abstract rules of grammar and pretense of education is important. Get that? 

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Aww... I think someone has a crush on me!  🤭

You are an amalgam. 

2 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

Yes, Dictator Einstein, but I'm not the one pretending that the abstract rules of grammar and pretense of education is important. Get that? 

Yeah, I think we all can see that you don't think education is important. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Super Moderator
2 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

True, but when you attempt to insult someone else's grammar using atrocious grammar of your own, you just come off looking like a fucknut.  Of course, you don't need an educated ruffian, such as myself, to tell you that, do you, fucknut?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Super Moderator
3 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

You are an amalgam. 

I'm also out of your league.  Sorry.

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Vaccines are how you want to make yourself a martyr? Really? That's pathetic. You know @TheRedneckProfessor isn't gonna let this fly.

Meh, questionable sources are all conspiracy fucknuts have.  Now when they try to put the weight of a legitimate source, such as the CDC or WHO, behind their conspiratorial fucknuttery, then I'll take issue.

16 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Meh, questionable sources are all conspiracy fucknuts have.  Now when they try to put the weight of a legitimate source, such as the CDC or WHO, behind their conspiratorial fucknuttery, then I'll take issue.

10/4 

But it did look like a blatant attempt to get banned. 

Waits for Semmel to say something worthwhile.

• Super Moderator
32 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

10/4 

But it did look like a blatant attempt to get banned. 

One of many attempts he's made so far.  But if there's even a picoliter of intelligence floating around that barely sentient, pea-sized organ located directly behind his prominent brow ridge, he'll have learned from his last restriction and will not attempt to turn this into a demonstration of his anti-vaxxer stupidity.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
36 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Waits for Semmel to say something worthwhile.

I waited for jesus to return, too.  I feel ya, buddy.

I strongly suggest this one should be entirely ignored.  That way, he will eventually stop posting and he can go back to playing with his QAnon and Jesus action figure sets.

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

A littIe offtopic. really doubt the legitimacy of the CDC and WHO. The same reason I doubt all high level org, including the FBI, CIA, EU, large political parties,churches. Lots of politics, lots of interests, lots of money. In general, eveything where there is high stakes of money and power you can almost guarantee some level of deception. Like modern sports and steroids :)).

One of the reasons, main one, I regard authority with the level of  suspicion of advertising. This does not mean I reject their claim. I just take into consideration different elements when thinking how much trust I should place in their statements.

Not that Flat earth society has the same level of trust as NASA :)).

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, Myrkhoos said:

A littIe offtopic. really doubt the legitimacy of the CDC and WHO. The same reason I doubt all high level org, including the FBI, CIA, EU, large political parties,churches. Lots of politics, lots of interests, lots of money. In general, eveything where there is high stakes of money and power you can almost guarantee some level of deception. Like modern sports and steroids :)).

One of the reasons, main one, I regard authority with the level of  suspicion of advertising. This does not mean I reject their claim. I just take into consideration different elements when thinking how much trust I should place in their statements.

Not that Flat earth society has the same level of trust as NASA :)).

Clearly, any endeavor involving humans will eventually see some corruption. Unfortunately, nobody other than Semi-Wise can be an expert in every discipline so we all have to take that leap of faith and sometimes just trust our doctor, lawyer or investment counselor. Typically such experts or large organizations like WHO have a track record we can check.

• Super Moderator
2 hours ago, sdelsolray said:

I strongly suggest this one should be entirely ignored.  That way, he will eventually stop posting and he can go back to playing with his QAnon and Jesus action figure sets.

I don't think anyone is really taking him seriously anymore.

• Super Moderator
4 hours ago, sdelsolray said:

QAnon and Jesus action figure sets

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Super Moderator
39 minutes ago, florduh said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

😆😆😆

2 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I don't think anyone is really taking him seriously anymore.

...which should make is easier for folks to ignore him and not respond to his posts.

4 hours ago, Myrkhoos said:

A littIe offtopic. really doubt the legitimacy of the CDC and WHO. ...

That's the thing about human beings when they become enmeshed in large organizations..  and the connections + power that so often entails.

Even with the best of intentions. And the power of influential organizations draws also those with the opposite of "best intentions" as well..

Everyone should read Sinclair Lewis'  "Arrowsmith".

8 hours ago, florduh said:

Clearly, any endeavor involving humans will eventually see some corruption. Unfortunately, nobody other than Semi-Wise can be an expert in every discipline so we all have to take that leap of faith and sometimes just trust our doctor, lawyer or investment counselor. Typically such experts or large organizations like WHO have a track record we can check.

Of course. But I would not call it a leap of faith. Just hopefully rational risk-taking. And this can be tweaked. I just worry when people elevate anyone to a infailibility like position.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myrkhoos said:

...I just worry when people elevate anyone to a infailibility like position.

Is that why it was necessary to invent 'Jesus'?

• Super Moderator
4 hours ago, Myrkhoos said:

I just worry when people elevate anyone to a infailibility like position.

I'm not sure I see the connection between FDA regulations and a position of infallibility.  Drugs get recalled sometimes because, "opps, we made a mistake." Sometimes it's a mistake by the manufacturer; sometimes the FDA overlooked something in the approval process.  Either way, the fact that the system is fallible, and attempts to be self-correcting, should lend itself to greater trust. 

Same thing with CDC guidelines.  It's not about not making mistakes; it's about analyzing and applying historical data to ensure the same mistakes don't keep happening every time there's an outbreak or pandemic.  It is a matter of public record that the 1919 Spanish Flu pandemic was much worse than it needed to be.  The reason?  Anti-maskers and people refusing to quarantine.  Sound familiar?  CDC guidelines are in place as a measure against our own willful ignorance fueled by conspiracy b.s. like Semi-Wise has linked above.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress...

I'm not sure I see the connection between FDA regulations and a position of infallibility.  Drugs get recalled sometimes because, "opps, we made a mistake." Sometimes it's a mistake by the manufacturer; sometimes the FDA overlooked something in the approval process.  Either way, the fact that the system is fallible, and attempts to be self-correcting, should lend itself to greater trust. 

Is it self correcting though? Or is it captured by special interests. Again and again. Like secret service sponsored coups in South America :)

Same thing with CDC guidelines.  It's not about not making mistakes; it's about analyzing and applying historical data to ensure the same mistakes don't keep happening every time there's an outbreak or pandemic.  It is a matter of public record that the 1919 Spanish Flu pandemic was much worse than it needed to be.  The reason?  Anti-maskers and people refusing to quarantine.  Sound familiar?  CDC guidelines are in place as a measure against our own willful ignorance fueled by conspiracy b.s. like Semi-Wise has linked above.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress...

Again, why do you trust their data and theur conclusions AND that they have actual good intentions? Excuse me, but my point was not failible systems per say, but corruption. Do you think Fauci and his obvious lying about masks is ok? 

I think your level of trust is unwarranted in those institutions.

Edit. Again, Semi s opinions and done others seem to warrant much less. But my level of trust in official data is moderate at best. I learned that much from my exp in the Church :))