Goodbye Jesus

Semmelweis Reflex

SemmelweisReflex

1 hour ago, florduh said:

Semi, if you have any evidence to support your wild accusations, now is the time to present it. If not, please delete your false information. Thank you.

I just presented you with the evidence, duh. 

32 minutes ago, midniterider said:

He would support his accusations if the Deep State operatives hadn't erased his hard drive this morning. 

[Laughs] No refuting that, then, huh? Just the usual Credentials fallacy, ad hominem, and appeal to the stone. Shocker. 

1 hour ago, florduh said:

206275881_4972534412834222_1927858960072095859_n.jpg

Probably true because those are the ones not brainwashed like the other idiots. I know that in my science class I was curled up in the back corner of the room reading Frank Herbert and Douglas Adams. What were you doing? 

On 6/29/2021 at 8:47 AM, freshstart said:

Yes and of course those "self-educated" conspiracy nuts are not going to cite legitimate sources because only evil, formally educated, demon scientists are behind such sources.  I mean . . .look at what happened when we came out with all those OTHER vaccines for tetanus, smallpox, rabies, polio, etc., etc.  it was all a hoax!  None of those diseases even existed.  Everybody who knows the Truth knows that those vaccines were just a ploy.  We were injected with microchips that forced us to become internet and television addicts. 

Uh-huh. Those conspiracy nuts over in Great Barrington . . . dancing around with their aluminum pointy hats! The legitimate scientists like in the videos I put up earlier, with Michael Yeadon, Vice President and Chief Science Officer at Pfizer; Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D., Leemon McHenry, PhD, Dr John P.A. Ioannidis, Dr. Judy Mikovits and Robert Kennedy Jr, founder of the Children's Health Defense - these aren't conspiracy nuts. 

• Super Moderator

@SemmelweisReflex, this is NOT a conspiracy website.  This is an ex-christian website.  If you want to discuss jesus, we're happy to oblige.  If you want to discuss your conspiracy bullshit, find someplace else to go.

I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Deleted.

The sun isn't yellow, it's chicken. 

24 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

@SemmelweisReflex, this is NOT a conspiracy website.  This is an ex-christian website.  If you want to discuss jesus, we're happy to oblige.  If you want to discuss your conspiracy bullshit, find someplace else to go.

I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN.

I'm not interested in conspiracy. I'm aware that this is an ex-christian website. You are not happy to oblige the discussion of jesus and I've already found someplace else to go. I never start on one without the next prepared. 

YOU WILL BAN ME LIKE I SAID YOU WOULD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REAL ARGUMENT ABOUT THE EFFICACY OF VACCINES OR THE TRUTH THAT WILL SET YOU FREE!

We haven't even gotten to the holocaust or 911.

4 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

The sun isn't yellow, it's chicken. 

I'm respecting the moderator. Did you have something to post about Jesus? 

3 minutes ago, midniterider said:

I'm respecting the moderator. Did you have something to post about Jesus? 

[Laughs] No. I'm bored with Jesus. You better tell everyone else, including the moderator (aren't you all moderators in this circle jerk?) to go back there and delete their pathetic attempts to defend the murderous pharmaceutical companies and their child killing vaccines up to the point when I clearly demonstrated my superior evidence. 

• Super Moderator
1 minute ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

YOU WILL BAN ME LIKE I SAID YOU WOULD

As I told you from the beginning, you're welcome to stay, and be heard, for as long as you like.  This inability of yours to respect our forum rules and our community leads me to believe you no longer wish to stay, and be heard.  If that's true, move along.  If not, shore it up.

9 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

No. I'm bored with Jesus.

You and me both, buddy.

mwc

Just now, TheRedneckProfessor said:

As I told you from the beginning, you're welcome to stay, and be heard, for as long as you like.  This inability of yours to respect our forum rules and our community leads me to believe you no longer wish to stay, and be heard.  If that's true, move along.  If not, shore it up.

Bullshit. Everything you say is a lie. The Jehovah's Witnesses had a ban on vaccines for years. Gave so called biblical support that Jehovah thought vaccines were the same cannibalism. Isn't that ridiculous? I've pointed this out to Jehovah's Witnesses oblivious to this fact for 25 years. 

As I said from the start, it is important for ex-christians to recognize a few things. Like why they were believers, what they came out of and what they replaced it with. It's all about thinking. A kid is told about Santa Claus and believes it without question. Then the kid is told there is no Santa Claus and he believes it without question. All the while not having any inclination to ask the questions the kid needs to ask. 

All the while adhering dogmatically to group think. Only changing the group in the process. 

This is why these stupid things (the holocaust, 911, vaccines, et cetera) are important to me. Stand back and look at why people believe. It doesn't have jack shit to do with what they believe. It's all irrelevant. The important thing is why they believe and what it will make them do. 

And for fuck's sake, stop pretending like you are interested in or have ever participated in a single meaningful dialogue with anyone on any subject. Jesus included. You just go along with the others keeping in mind you have no power here but to stroke your own pathetic ego. 

I am only the most brief and recent plaid shirt with glowing eyes you project at and you aren't fooling me. Once a christian always a christian. 

5 minutes ago, mwc said:

You and me both, buddy.

mwc

Then what are you doing here? 

Interesting sig. I can't have a sig. You know why? They took it away. You know why? It's a game. 

[looks around; whispers] Pssstttt! They don't know that I can only win. They don't know that I am already one of them. Under cover. Don't tell anyone, and go and play somewhere else if you are really bored with Jesus. 

Interesting sig 

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

Then what are you doing here? 

Hanging out.  Seems a reasonable thing for an ex-believer to do.  To hang out at such a place and be bored with things such as jesus.  Less so that a believer would do and feel the same.

Interesting sig. I can't have a sig. You know why? They took it away. You know why? It's a game. 

What game is that exactly?

[looks around; whispers] Pssstttt! They don't know that I can only win. They don't know that I am already one of them. Under cover. Don't tell anyone, and go and play somewhere else if you are really bored with Jesus. 

I need to stay to watch you win.  You've kind of set that up haven't you?  I don't want to miss out on your glorious victory.

Interesting sig 

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

Interesting indeed.  Aspirational for you to be sure.

mwc

• Super Moderator
35 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

Bullshit

Very well, Semi-Wise.  You are welcome to stay; you are no longer welcome to be heard.  Your comments will now require moderator approval before they are posted.  If you're still interested in martyrdom, I'd recommend Foxe's Book.  Have a nice day.  

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

[Laughs] No. I'm bored with Jesus. You better tell everyone else, including the moderator (aren't you all moderators in this circle jerk?) to go back there and delete their pathetic attempts to defend the murderous pharmaceutical companies and their child killing vaccines up to the point when I clearly demonstrated my superior evidence. 

Oh shit! LMAO!!! Your hilarious!! Superior evidence. Thats a good one!! Damn even a kindergarten student would read your babble and look up at mom like, "WTF?"

BTW

I am not an idiot. 

And we have testimonials of people who read this board for a long time before deconverting and posting. So yeah. Your just helping us out. 

Please expound some more superior evidence for our friendly circle jerk the whack off too! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nobody is taking you seriously anymore bro. 

8 hours ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

In a little over a year, though, I've learned a great deal. I've read books, articles and watched videos

In a little over a year?  Wow. Impressive.

r/memes - Vaccine vs Anti-vax research

• Like 1

SR is so badly broken he can't even see how badly he's broken.  Razzafracking anti-vaxx plague dog trapped in his own "I know something you don't" one-man circle jerk.  

• Super Moderator
11 hours ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

YOU WILL BAN ME LIKE I SAID YOU WOULD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REAL ARGUMENT ABOUT THE EFFICACY OF VACCINES OR THE TRUTH THAT WILL SET YOU FREE!

Let me tell you something, asshole. I will delete your existence myself just because it would make me happy and not because I can't refute your paranoid conspiracy bullshit. You are simply not listening and deliberately poking the mod bear. Your self fulfilling prophecy to get yourself banned is a telling tactic on your part; "If I piss on your furniture you will make me leave your house." Oh no! We can't allow you to be right!!!!! But there's that new furniture...

• Super Moderator

I've come to call these kinds of "arguments" the Seat Belt Argument.

"Local Canoga Falls chiropractor, best known for selling self published books and colloidal silver products, will speak on the dangers of seat belts. It seems he knows someone who is reliable who knows a guy who drowned in his submerged vehicle because he couldn't get his seat belt off. He will demonstrate how we are all like Jews in WWII Germany because we are forced to ride in these death traps so Big Seat Belt can profit from out death and suffering."

5 hours ago, Astreja said:

one-man circle jerk

And that's so sad. Circle jerks are always more fun with friends. Lmao! 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

As I said from the start, it is important for ex-christians to recognize a few things. Like why they were believers, what they came out of and what they replaced it with.

Pretty arrogant for you to assume we have not already done that.  Clearly you haven't read any of the testimonies.

This is why these stupid things (the holocaust, 911, vaccines, et cetera) are important to me.

So . . . .what does the "stupid" holocaust have to do with vaccines?  Please tell me you're not one of the lunatics that denies the holocaust happened.  I'm beginning to think give you might have a mental illness.  That is not meant to be an insult, by the way.  It just means if you subscribe to every conspiracy theory out there, you might want to consider why you are so impressionable. 

Once a christian always a christian. 

Ahhh.  And here it is.  This explains all the name-calling, all the posturing, all the arrogance, the attacks on science and education:  SR cannot fathom how any believer could become a non-believer.  This does not compute!  The circuitry is frying!

16 hours ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

I know that in my science class I was curled up in the back corner of the room reading Frank Herbert and Douglas Adams.

So . . .essentially refusing to learn anything in class.  Interesting.