Goodbye Jesus

I've Found It In My Heart To Forgive You

SemmelweisReflex

Okay. I realize that many of my adoring fans I have received private messages from here are the ones who are losing out by my continued sulking and so I've found it in my heart to forgive the few who have been openly less supportive of my spiritual gifts and good will giving on the forum. 

So, be patient and I will try to sort out some of the many responses I have received in my reluctant obstinance . . . er, absence. 

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

:lmao:

2 hours ago, florduh said:

:lmao:

See?! They hate me! 😯

At least you do have some sort of sense of humor. 

• Super Moderator

How magnanimous of you to forgive us for you running off all butt-hurt over being expected to abide by our community rules and policies.

38 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

How magnanimous of you to forgive us for you running off all butt-hurt over being expected to abide by our community rules and policies.

Whatever I say is preaching. Oooo! Look out! The troll is loose and may influence some of the weaker minded ex idiots. 

That's what it sounds like to me. Sure as hell isn't anything new. I've been banned on every atheist forum on the world wide wasteland. Multiple times. Be easy, baby, there isn't anything in there worth stealing. Lot of water under the bridge. Lot of other stuff too. 

• Super Moderator

As sorry as I may not be for your past troubles, this community does have rules.  It falls upon me and the rest of the moderation team to enforce them.  We know the difference between preaching and conversating.  You have been made aware; if you get banned, it will be your choice.

7 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

As sorry as I may not be for your past troubles, this community does have rules.  It falls upon me and the rest of the moderation team to enforce them.  We know the difference between preaching and conversating.  You have been made aware; if you get banned, it will be your choice.

No, when I get banned it will be easy to justify abusing your power in a hypocritical application of vague rules that no one in your group need concern themselves with. I know how the world works. We don't need the pretense. Once a Christian always a Christian. Deus Vult is easily exchanged for Omnia Mea Mecum Porto with the same blind determination. 

• Super Moderator
6 hours ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

Once a Christian always a Christian.

Ummm... where are you?

• Super Moderator

Deus Vult is easily exchanged for Omnia Mea Mecum Porto with the same blind determination. 

Got your Googley translating contraption working overtime today, huh?

• Super Moderator

No, when I get banned it will be easy to justify abusing your power in a hypocritical application of vague rules that no one in your group need concern themselves with.

This is complete horseshit and you know it, motherfucker.  You have been told from the very beginning that you'd be welcome to stay as long as you like.  And you are the one who's already run off once.  We don't ban people for unpopular opinions here.  We give warnings, restrictions, and whatever else we deem necessary.  For us, banning is only a last resort.  

• Super Moderator

Besides which, if you have gotten banned from other sites, it's likely for pulling the same shit you've been pulling here: claims without evidence, talking past people instead of with them, disrespect, failure to answer questions, and just generally being a douche-canoe adrift on a river of your own mental menstrual fluid.  Learn from your mistakes and quit making them.

Now, cut out the "poor me, I'm so persecuted" bullshit and go on about your business. 

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Ummm... where are you?

What the hell does that supposed to mean?

• Super Moderator
5 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

What the hell does that supposed to mean?

artworks-000087109121-lvbe3t-t500x500.jpg

This is complete horseshit and you know it, motherfucker.  You have been told from the very beginning that you'd be welcome to stay as long as you like.  And you are the one who's already run off once.  We don't ban people for unpopular opinions here.  We give warnings, restrictions, and whatever else we deem necessary.  For us, banning is only a last resort.  

Look. I don't have time to play these fucking games with you. You WILL ban me. You will do that because I don't agree with you. You will say it is for another reason. Don't give me the banning is a last resort bullshit. I've heard it too many times. If I state my position on anything you will call it prosletyzing or preaching or whatever the fuck you want to call it. 

All I'm asking for you is to have the guts to admit that. You know it's true. Everyone here knows it's true. I know it's true. When it happens man up to it. No bullshit. Just this once I would like to see that. 

Now. As for me, I am no longer going to respond to this bullshit. The subject of me is now closed as far as I'm concerned. I will ignore the subject of me. Respond to what I say rather than character assassination. 

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
34 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

If I state my position on anything you will call it prosletyzing or preaching or whatever the fuck you want to call it. 

You're welcome to do that in The Lion's Den.  No where else.  If you decide to run off all butt-hurt again, that's on you.  Those are the rules.

You're welcome to do that in The Lion's Den.  No where else.  Those are the rules.

Do what? Proselytize and preach. I don't do those. Ever. Proselytizing is trying to convert. It's impossible to convert someone else. One can only provide data and leave converting to whoever may be interested in doing that for themselves. Preaching to me is lifestyle suggestions with a monetary or societal incentive. I don't care how you live your life. I don't want money or prestige. 

Let's clarify definitions. Proselytize: 1) Convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another; 2) advocate or promote (a belief or course of action). Agreed? The first I can't do and wouldn't do if I could. That is why I say personal responsibility applies to spirituality and interpretation. The second is only natural in a debate or discussion on any subject likely to be undertaken here on this forum. How could an unbeliever and a believer debate, for example, science vs religion without doing that? 

Preaching: 1) The delivery of a sermon or religious address to an assembled group of people, typically in church; 2)  the giving of moral advice in a pompously self-righteous way.

Sermon: 1) a talk on a religious or moral subject, especially one given during a church service and based on a passage from the Bible; 2) a long or tedious piece of admonition or reproof; a lecture.

Again, either are likely to apply to believer and unbeliever alike. The only difference is that I'm a believer on an unbelieving forum. 

• Super Moderator
5 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

Let's clarify

Yes.  Let me clarify for you.  Keep your religion, beliefs, apologetics, and theological opinions IN THE DEN.  Is there an understanding between us now, son?

12 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yes.  Let me clarify for you.  Keep your religion, beliefs, apologetics, and theological opinions IN THE DEN.  Is there an understanding between us now, son?

No, there isn't stupid. You need to expressly state in the rules that believers aren't welcome. You can express your beliefs, apologetics and theological opinions elsewhere, including a forum called Science vs Religion and I can't. Right? You can say there that religion is bullshit but I can't say it isn't, right? Don't you have the sense, balls or self awareness to see that and acknowledge it publicly? That's all it is, right? 

Edit for postscript: By the way, I would have no problem if the rules stated that I as an unbeliever wasn't welcome and I don't have a problem with posting in the Lion's Den exclusively. It would give me total reins. You would have to come to me and the ball would be in my court. People would be more attracted to my posts. I could easily introduce any topic in any fashion I wish.

• Super Moderator

Listen you fucking moron, this website exists for the express purpose of helping people who are deconverting from christianity.  Many of them have been traumatized, abused, and disillusioned by their experience with religion.  We confine religion to the Lion's Den in order to protect our newer, more sensitive, often grieving members who are still processing their experience and attempting to rebuild their lives.  I will not have a loose cannon roaming around this website disrupting people who have come here to try to make sense of their lives and begin the healing process.  If you can't understand that you can fuck right off.

Keep your shit in The Den.  This will be the last time I tell you.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Listen you fucking moron, this website exists for the express purpose of helping people who are deconverting from christianity.  Many of them have been traumatized, abused, and disillusioned by their experience with religion.  We confine religion to the Lion's Den in order to protect our newer, more sensitive, often grieving members who are still processing their experience and attempting to rebuild their lives.  I will not have a loose cannon roaming around this website disrupting people who have come here to try to make sense of their lives and begin the healing process.  If you can't understand that you can fuck right off.

Keep your shit in The Den.  This will be the last time I tell you.

Ignorant cock sucker. 

• Super Moderator
17 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

Ignorant cock sucker. 

I've been called worse names by better men.

• Super Moderator

Semi Wise is probably amazed and confused by the fact he hasn't been banned here yet. I doubt any other site would put up with his shit. It seems, though, he is quite intent on getting himself banned so he can whine about it somewhere else.

1 hour ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

Ignorant cock sucker. 

This is most likely the reason he was banned off other sites. Not because he was preaching. 

4 minutes ago, florduh said:

Semi Wise is probably amazed and confused by the fact he hasn't been banned here yet. I doubt any other site would put up with his shit. It seems, though, he is quite intent on getting himself banned so he can whine about it somewhere else.

Being banned is his badge of honor. 

"My preaching is so powerful I get banned wherever I go!!!" (And if that dont work I just call the moderator a cocksucker) /s

• Super Moderator
12 minutes ago, florduh said:

Precisely.  Banning him at this point would only feed his persecution complex.  It's already fat enough.  Let it starve a while.