Goodbye Jesus

MOHO and Geezer

DarkBishop

OK, I thought I had MOHO's real name on a message somewhere.  And, I did just finally found it.

It appears he took on a new job  in the same month that he last logged in here.  So, maybe the new job as something to do with his absence.  I don't know.

I am pretty darn confident that he is still alive and kicking.  I know his employer's name, and, I could easily make a phone call to verify this.  But, I would need a very good reason to do so.  So, if such a reason exists, let me know.  Otherwise, he gets to keep his privacy.   

• Thanks 1

I dont think there is reason to intrude into his real life. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, midniterider said:

I dont think there is reason to intrude into his real life. 

Absolutely.

Sure it would be nice if he popped in to say hi, or to simply say he was moving on, but often in the internet world people move on without saying a thing. Nature of the beast and all that.

If you personally knew him and had a very good relationship with them then I'd say you could ask them and report back with permission. I have a few friends here that we'd do that for each other. 

5 hours ago, ConsiderTheSource said:

OK, I thought I had MOHO's real name on a message somewhere.  And, I did just finally found it.

It appears he took on a new job  in the same month that he last logged in here.  So, maybe the new job as something to do with his absence.  I don't know.

I am pretty darn confident that he is still alive and kicking.  I know his employer's name, and, I could easily make a phone call to verify this.  But, I would need a very good reason to do so.  So, if such a reason exists, let me know.  Otherwise, he gets to keep his privacy.   

Thank You. And I agree. There is no reason to intrude on his privacy. It's good enough to know he's OK and just living his life. Hopefully it's the same with Geezer.