Goodbye Jesus

Memories

SemmelweisReflex

2 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Brother Mario, reincarnated...

Who is this Brother Mario of which you speak? I seem to recall your having mentioned him as some other poster here who you no doubt chased off and now have waking nightmares about? I'm that of which you speak? I'm a sock puppet, huh, paranoid. Shocker. I've never heard that from atheists on a forum before. 

'Boy, Howdy, this feller sure looks like that other boogey man we chased off. Could be him!' The horror!

3 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

I don't think that I've actually ever tried bourbon. Now, George and Martha (Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor) referred to a burbon story in Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf, one of my all time favorite films, or movies as you American people say. 

I was more of a 100% vodka (Dark Eyes) or Yukon Jack man. Straight out of the bottle. 

Dark days, those. Real dark. And you know, I only drank on two occasions before  becoming a believer. Went to the county lockup for it 3 times. Binge drinking. I like to say I've done more time than Keith Richards but not quite as much as Martha Stewart. 

You?

I've tried several. Nothing to expensive. I'm a bit cheap I guess lol. Raising kids doesn't allow for 400 dollar bottles of pappy van Winkle. 

But I like wild turkey. And I always drink responsibly. So I've never been locked up. 

6 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

Who is this Brother Mario of which you speak? I seem to recall your having mentioned him as some other poster here who you no doubt chased off and now have waking nightmares about? I'm that of which you speak? I'm a sock puppet, huh, paranoid. Shocker. I've never heard that from atheists on a forum before. 

'Boy, Howdy, this feller sure looks like that other boogey man we chased off. Could be him!' The horror!

Maybe it's just that you and bro Mario are the same make it up as you go type Christian. 

2 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

Were you going to wait for my answer ? Or just knock down my imaginary reply? 

I dont think you're the same condescending guy as Mario. Just a different condescending guy similar to Mario.

13 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

I've tried several. Nothing to expensive. I'm a bit cheap I guess lol. Raising kids doesn't allow for 400 dollar bottles of pappy van Winkle. 

But I like wild turkey. And I always drink responsibly. So I've never been locked up. 

I don't get the point in drinking responsibly. Seems counterintuitive. I have had some vile tasting shit called Wild Turkey, though. If that's bourbon I'll take mine rare. If I recall, and I may very well not, it was difficult to down even gacked to the nines. And I once drank a bottle of perfume that was passed to me. 

6 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Were you going to wait for my answer ? Or just knock down my imaginary reply? 

I already have. Repeatedly. If you haven't picked up on it by now you won't. 

6 minutes ago, midniterider said:

I dont think you're the same condescending guy as Mario. Just a different condescending guy similar to Mario.

Now, see, that makes more sense to me. 

7 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

I already have. Repeatedly. If you haven't picked up on it by now you won't. 

Now, see, that makes more sense to me. 

Glad I could clear up your misunderstanding. 

12 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Glad I could clear up your misunderstanding. 

Actually, I thought I was responding to Professor's question of what I was here to talk about. I don't even recall you asking a question, so what was the question I was allegedly avoiding? 

30 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

I don't get the point in drinking responsibly. Seems counterintuitive.

30 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

And I once drank a bottle of perfume that was passed to me. 

Well. That makes sense for someone with a few light bulbs short of a full chandelier.