Goodbye Jesus

Greek Katabole

SemmelweisReflex

Keeping the newly founded code blue in mind, I think it's time that we discuss the meaning of the Biblical katabole

It is, as I've indicated elsewhere here on the forum, the equivalent to the English word fuck. That isn't the important part, though. The important thing is to recognize that when Christian writers wrote of or Jesus himself spoke of katabole, he was referring to a brief period of time in between the "original sin" as they often call it, to the conception of the first offspring of Adam and Eve. Cain. 

Before the founding of the world he (Jesus in his pre-human existence) was here. God began making preparations for Jesus as a ransom sacrifice at that time. (Genesis 3:15) 

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
2 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

Keeping the newly founded code blue in mind, I think it's time that we discuss the meaning of the Biblical katabole

It is, as I've indicated elsewhere here on the forum, the equivalent to the English word fuck. That isn't the important part, though. The important thing is to recognize that when Christian writers wrote of or Jesus himself spoke of katabole, he was referring to a brief period of time in between the "original sin" as they often call it, to the conception of the first offspring of Adam and Eve. Cain. 

Before the founding of the world he (Jesus in his pre-human existence) was here. God began making preparations for Jesus as a ransom sacrifice at that time. (Genesis 3:15) 

I would still love to know your qualifications that make you an authority in biblical interpretation. 

Bachelor's, masters, doctorate?

Can you read the original scrolls in Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, or latin?

Years of Religious service in any particular denomination?

I mean maybe I missed where you answered that question in another thread........ or did you just kinda skirt around it? 

Either way. Please go ahead. Why should anyone here or reading this post even think about accepting your assertions.

• Super Moderator

It's like using Google Translate then declaring yourself a foreign language scholar.

15 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

I would still love to know your qualifications that make you an authority in biblical interpretation. 

Bachelor's, masters, doctorate?

Can you read the original scrolls in Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, or latin?

Years of Religious service in any particular denomination?

I mean maybe I missed where you answered that question in another thread........ or did you just kinda skirt around it? 

Either way. Please go ahead. Why should anyone here or reading this post even think about accepting your assertions.

• Super Moderator

jesus, more of this motherkataboling mere assertion nonsense.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

jesus, more of this motherkataboling mere assertion nonsense.

Those Greek scholars! Always fucking around with the word katabole. 

8 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

Ahh I see. So no reason for your words to have any gravity. Understood. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Ahh I see. So no reason for your words to have any gravity. Understood. 

I think you misunderstood. Actually there's no reason the scholars words to have any gravity. And they don't. Or you would still be a Christian. You are gaslighting. 

• Super Moderator

This is the place bullshit artists come to hone their skills. I find it sad that even one thinking person here would still give such a bullshitter the attention he so desperately seeks. 

The relentless barrage of pseudo intellectual posturing and assertion of facts not in evidence reminds me of L. Ron Hubbard weaving his tales of Xenu, Thetans and other such bullshit. At least Hubbard was smart enough to profit handsomely from his bullshit. But, humans being what they are, I'm sure there are some poor souls out there who would believe even these disjointed tales of twisted history and scholarship.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, SemmelweisReflex said:

I think you misunderstood. Actually there's no reason the scholars words to have any gravity. And they don't. Or you would still be a Christian. You are gaslighting. 

No I didn't misunderstand. And I don't think anyone else did either. 

This is a good lesson for the kids out there. Education is important. Don't become a dumb ass like SemmelweisReflex. 

Now you know.... and knowing is half the battle. 

• Like 1