Goodbye Jesus

What is the difference

Knott

What is the difference with what you do now and what you did then? Same thinking, mentally, to say there is not - and the other side; yes there is too! Seems like everyone swims up stream and getting nowhere. Is it just the rant, being able to say what you want and think and rant on. I don't see a difference. You just changed rants or at least different style of rant, but no difference than what was said in whatever you were plagued by. 

• Super Moderator

Is there, perhaps, some sort of context you could provide us that would help us make sense of this collage of words?

• Like 2

..then?

• Super Moderator

Was someone ranting? We have to put a stop to that!!!

• Haha 1

On 8/11/2021 at 2:42 AM, Knott said:

What is the difference with what you do now and what you did then? Same thinking, mentally, to say there is not - and the other side; yes there is too! Seems like everyone swims up stream and getting nowhere. Is it just the rant, being able to say what you want and think and rant on. I don't see a difference. You just changed rants or at least different style of rant, but no difference than what was said in whatever you were plagued by. 

Are you asking about how we are different now that we dont believe in Jesus anymore? If so, then I don't feel guilty about doing things that are considered sins in Christianity that really harm nobody. I am no longer afraid of angering Jesus over something silly like using his name is vain because he isnt real. Freedom from the absurdity of sin and freedom from fear of Jesus have improved my mental health. 

Do you feel like you have to watch what you say because Jesus might not approve of it? Are you afraid to speak your true feelings about Jesus and the church?

• Thanks 1

Nothing wrong on a rant Jsing. I don't see anything wrong with what a believer believes about whayt they believe. 

Point: what is the difference in one way or another. One cries bull crap - and the other cries absulute. Where is the lodgic in that - that is what I'm saying I don't see. I get the two sides with differences. But they do the same thing in claiming to be some kind of free and still stuck in making points, valid or not..doesn't appear to matter as long as they make their point. What would it matter what side your on - both sides do the same thing imo. So seems like a spinning of wheels..I get the fun in it but hell you can jack off in short cotton and have fun. Or is it the torment and pay back and some satisfaction of rubbing it in the face. Just plain ol pissed off and hating again. So to me you end up where you start off..with no progress..which is not always a bad thing. Jsing. and who said you need progress. The world will say it..religious or not...if you climb some ladder to get a place where a good buck lays.

• Super Moderator
40 minutes ago, Knott said:

Nothing wrong on a rant Jsing. I don't see anything wrong with what a believer believes about whayt they believe. 

Point: what is the difference in one way or another. One cries bull crap - and the other cries absulute. Where is the lodgic in that - that is what I'm saying I don't see. I get the two sides with differences. But they do the same thing in claiming to be some kind of free and still stuck in making points, valid or not..doesn't appear to matter as long as they make their point. What would it matter what side your on - both sides do the same thing imo. So seems like a spinning of wheels..I get the fun in it but hell you can jack off in short cotton and have fun. Or is it the torment and pay back and some satisfaction of rubbing it in the face. Just plain ol pissed off and hating again. So to me you end up where you start off..with no progress..which is not always a bad thing. Jsing. and who said you need progress. The world will say it..religious or not...if you climb some ladder to get a place where a good buck lays.

It says your interest is writing. Care to try some of that in this thread?

• Super Moderator

What's the sense in making any sense since the other side doesn't make any sense either?  I sense senselessness in the scents sent along in the hot air since this thread began.  

9 hours ago, Knott said:

Why do people throw a basketball through a hoop? It just comes out again. Over and over. No progress. 

9 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

What's the sense in making any sense since the other side doesn't make any sense either?  I sense senselessness in the scents sent along in the hot air since this thread began.  

That's illodgical. Jsing.